There.
现在我正好停在可以走捷径的位置
And I’ve landed by exact count, at the shortcut
所以我要通过橡皮软糖关口了
so, I am going to take the Gumdrop Mountain Pass.
瞧 现在你领先了
See? You’re way ahead now.
这只是个游戏而已 特伦特
It’s Candy Land, Trent.
轮到你了 史黛芬
It’s your turn, Steph.
这他妈只是个游戏而已
It’s fucking Candy Land!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你来做什么 今天你不是放假么
What are you doing here? It’s your day off.
昨天下雨了 所以我想我可以来帮把手
I figured it rained yesterday, so I thought I could make it up.
你呢
Why are you?
我就是开门看看有什么好忙活的
Thought I’d open the place up.See what all the fuss is about.
你衣服穿反了
Your shirt’s inside out.
拜托 有权有势的男人怎么穿都性感好吗
Come on, how sexy does authority look on me?
我就知道你喜欢这一套
Yeah. You love it.
你不是说只是开门看看么
So you thought you’d just open up?
你是谁 跟我玩小聪明
What’re you? Some kind of wise guy?
我还是你上司呢 给我买♥♥杯咖啡来
I’m still your superior. A cup of coffee in my hand.
两分钟内
Two minutes.
好的
Okay.
我们不卖♥♥咖啡 你被耍啦
We don’t sell coffee. Burn!
我们当然有咖啡
Yeah, we do.
瞎扯
Says you.
顺便说一下 椅子要排成一排
And by the way, we put the chairs in rows.
我知道
I know that.
要分步骤来嘛
It’s a ten-step process.
这就是你的秘密花♥园♥么
So, this is where you run off to?
嘿
Hey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我先跟你到了这 然后回去拿了游泳的衣服
I followed you earlier.Then went and got my stuff.
“这里是属于我一个人的”不算数啦
What happened to “let it be yours?”
我已经坚持很久了
I held out as long as I could.
好戏来了
It’s on.
小子挺厉害啊
It’s way on.
邓肯你这家伙
Duncan.
你妈妈知道你在这工作吗
Does your mom know that you work here?
不知道
No.
挺好
Nice.
请马上到国际总部办公室汇报工作
Report to the Administrative Offices International.
邓肯 请马上到
Duncan, please report
国际总部办公室汇报工作
to the Administrative Offices International.
我不得不用公共广播发布这条信息
I have to have to announce it over the PA
因为我现在没法大声说话
as my voice won’t carry that far.
我的喉咙受了严重的伤
My throat suffered major damage
都怪上次路易斯的妈妈把我强吻了
during an intense make-out session with Lewis’ mom.
她的舌头就跟叉子一样 还带着疱疹的触感
She has a forked tongue and a touch of the herpes.
我没有妈妈 我只有两个爸爸 别挑衅我
I don’t have a mom.I have two dads. In your face.
等一下
Hold on a second.
请尽快到办公室汇报 情况紧急 情况紧急 紧急
Please. Hurry up.This is pressing, pressing. Urgent.
紧急程度超乎我们的想象 超乎我们的想象
I can’t tell you how pressing.You can’t fathom how pressing.
进展如何啊 要不要我们帮忙
How’s it going? What’s up? Did you need something?
不用
No.
她是谁啊 大男孩
Who’s that, big guy?
就是个女孩
Just a girl.
你这头小种马
You stallion, you.
我不知道 她比我大
I don’t know. She’s older than me.
那你还在这跟我们废什么话
So what are you doing over here talking to us
还不快去搞定那位熟♥女♥
and not over there, sealing the deal with that cougar?
罗迪 要不是你们喊我过来 说不定我已经拿下啦
Well, maybe, Roddy, if you guys hadn’t called me over here.
请回到你的女性朋友身边
Return to your lady friend.
邓肯 请回到你的女性朋友身边
Duncan, please return to your lady friend.
记得告诉他
Please let her know
刚才我们的谈话全部与她有关
that this conversation was entirely about her.
另一条消息 你可能会因此感到非常尴尬
In other news, this is very awkward for you.
魔力水世界落成于1983年夏天
Water Wizz Waterpark.It was built in the summer of ’83.
设计师不希望这里的景观发生任何改变
The creator never wanted the place to change.
所以临终前他说
So, on his deathbed, he says,
“我不希望这里被修理或翻新”
“I don’t want this place to be up to date or repaired.
“我甚至不想让它随建筑指标更新”
“I don’t even want it brought up to code.
“要是有人敢这么做 那就马上把这里毁掉”
“The minute someone tries, it needs to be destroyed.”
我当时没能马上理解这个笑话
Huh. I didn’t get that joke quite as fast.
嘿 锁舞小子
Hey, Pop ‘n Lock.
她在叫你么
That you?
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
多谢你放我鸽子 小贱♥人♥
Thanks a lot for ditching me, bitch.
我不知道我们约好了
I wasn’t aware we had plans.
我不知道你俩约好了
I wasn’t aware that you two had plans.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我现在的生活真是一团糟
Look. I have got a ton of stuff going on in my life right now.
所以我希望能有个朋友陪在我身边
So, it would have been nice to have a friend.
晚饭快好了
Dinner’s almost ready.
再见
Bye.
再见
See you.
没必要等了 我们吃吧
No use in waiting. Let’s eat.
查德怎么样了 史黛芬
How’s Chad, Steph?
我们分手了
We broke up.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你想要我说什么 潘
What do you want me to say? Pam?
哦 我的天 真的很抱歉
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I’m sorry.
太晚了 我没打电♥话♥ 因为害怕会把你吵醒
It got late. I didn’t call’cause I didn’t want to wake you up.
你跟我说实话
Just tell me.
什么
What?
有什么事是我该知道的
If there’s something I should know.
我一整天都呆在基普的船上 我们玩得忘了时间
I was with Kip on his boat all day. We lost track of the time.
别这样对我 我已经经历过一次了
Don’t make me feel crazy.I’ve been through this before.
不 别这样
No. Just stop.
别这样 好么 我不是在这么
Stop it. Okay? I’m right here.
一直都在
Always have been.
我们都在努力 不是么
We’re in this together. Remember?
早安
Good morning.
希望你肚子饿了 我不小心做了太多煎饼
I hope you’re hungry.I’ve already made too many pancakes.
他昨天去哪了
Where was he?
他和基普在一起 现在回来了
He was with Kip. But he’s here now.
早安 伙计
Good morning, buddy.
嘿 嘿 你怎么不说早安
Hey, hey, hey. We don’t say good morning?
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
瞧这消息传得多快
How about this spread, huh?
乔恩怎么会有时间订外卖♥♥的
How did Joan find the time to order take-out?
如果有什么东西是大家都喜欢的 那一定是油炸食品
And if there’s one thing that travels really well, it’s fried food.
我得把乔恩的菜谱弄到大老爹餐馆的菜单上
I must get Joan’s recipe for Big Daddy’s menu.
对极了
Touche.
大家玩得开心么
Hey. Is everyone having a good time?
看你们都开始吃了
I see you got your food.
潘 我真不知道自己怎么想的
Pam, I don’t know what I was thinking.
应该让你来办这个派对的
I should have had you cater the party.
往好处想 这样你能攒下很多剩菜
Well, at least this way, you’ll have lots of leftovers.
新造型
New look?
不 我只是
No, I just have…
我一直这么打扮
I always do this.
拉姆齐先生 你躲着我一个晚上了
Mr. Ramsey, you have been avoiding me all night.
今晚不行 今晚不跳
I’m not having it. Not tonight.
哦 别这样
Oh, no.
来跳舞吧 拜托 你明明就很想跳
Out on the dance floor. Come on.You know you want to.
大家别都这么安静呀
Don’t look so glum, everybody.
好吧 我一会就回来
All right. I’ll be back.
乔恩觉得自己是受害者么
Joan found herself a victim, huh?
基普 我还想再不请自来地上一次你的船
Kip, I expect to be inviting myself on your boat again.
你说我什么时候去好呢
And when should I plan on doing that?
我巴不得让你穿比基尼上我的船呢
I would like nothing more than to get you on my boat in a bikini.
不过发动机坏了