That’s a long time to be nowhere.
确实哪也没去
Well, that’s where I was.
抱歉 这个滑道暂停使用
Sorry, this slide’s out of order.
现在又好了
It’s back in order now.
等一下
Hold there.
等等
Hold.
谢恩
Shane.
性感罗
Hot Rod.
锁舞小子
Pop ‘n Lock!
下去吧
Go ahead.
等等
Hold on.
好了 下去吧
Okay, go ahead.
等等
Hold please.
好了 下去吧
Okay, go ahead.
等下
Hold.
就是现在
Now!
怎么回事
What happened?
抱歉 他们突然就冲进去了
I’m sorry. They rushed me.
他们说这是为了科学
They said it was for the good of science.
嘿 你们没事吧
Hey! Are you guys okay?
怎么可能没事 蠢货 我们卡住了
No! We’re not okay, dumbass! We’re stuck!
他刚才叫我蠢货
Did he just call me a dumbass?
是的
Yeah.
蠢的不该是他们么
Not sure how I’m the dumbass in this scenario.
我就说我们不该一起下来的
I told you we shouldn’t all go at the same time!
我以为能成功的
I thought it would work!
闭嘴 尼尔 闭嘴
Shut up, Neil! Shut up! Neil!
好了 大家注意
Okay, listen up!
现在我需要一位英雄
I need a hero.
直到黎明降临 我都会在这里等待英雄的到来
I’m holding out for a hero till the end of the night.
他得孔武有力
He’s gotta be strong.
他得身手敏捷
And he’s gotta be fast.
他得勇往直前
And he’s gotta be fresh from the fight.
有人吗 没人看过《浑身是劲》吗 没人听过邦妮泰勒的歌♥吗
Anybody? Footloose? Bonnie Tyler song?
在《胆小者游戏》里开着拖拉机的凯文·贝肯
Kevin Bacon drives a tractor in A Game of Chicken?
不知道
Nothing?
哇
Wow.
翻拍版呢 有人看过翻拍版吗
How about the remake? Anybody see the remake?
我需要一个人上来
I need someone to throw himself down the tube
把那几个卡住的孩子给弄下去 有人吗 有自告奋勇的没有
and knock some kids loose. Anybody? Any volunteers?
我来
I’ll do it.
好极了 过来
Great! Come on up here.
剩下的那些人
The rest of you,
你们对我来说跟死了差不多
you’re all dead to me.
你叫什么
Hey. What’s your name?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
我们要帮你加点速 马克
We’re gonna have to get you going fast there, Mack.
明白
I got this.
欧文 我不确定这是不是个好主意
Owen, I don’t know if that’s a good idea.
不如把水放掉吧 这样他们就能站起来了
What if we just turn off the water? They could get their footing.
你说的这个叫做”备选方案”
Let’s call that Plan B.
伙计们 我先跟你们说清楚了 这可能会有点疼
Guys, I’m not going to lie to you.This is probably going to hurt.
为什么会疼 你要干嘛
What’s going to hurt who?
一
One.
二
Two.
记住 你们签协议了 不能告我们
Remember you signed a waiver.You can’t sue us.
三
Three!
发生了什么
What’s happening?
我看不见
I can’t see!
哦 天啊 弗拉迪米尔 以赛玛利 李明 我还以为再见不到你们了
Oh, my God! Vladimir. Ishmael, Ming Lee! I thought I lost you!
谢天谢地你们还活着
Thank God you’re alive.
太棒了
That was awesome!
你们没死
You survived.
喂喂 等等 这事还没完 谢谢
Whoa. Whoa.We aren’t done with this now. Thank you.
先生们 不 不
Gentlemen, no! No!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在开心呢 没人受伤不是挺好的么
Having fun. It’s all good. Nobody got hurt.
挺好个鬼 你不能这样
It’s not all good! You can’t do that.
这就是现在越来越多旧水上乐园关门的原因
That is the reason that places like this get shut down.
是我的原因还是她现在这样确实很性感
Is it me or is she very sexy right now?
她确实吸引到我了
She’s certainly got my attention.
你很赞 老兄
You’re an impressive man.
我长大后想像你一样
I want to be you when I grow up.
我真是受够你这个人了 你就不能偶尔正经点么
I get so tired of this guy. Aren’t you tired?
你自己不觉得烦么
Aren’t you sick of yourself?
我受够了 我受够自己在你身边时的样子了
I’m sick of it! I’m sick of who I am around you.
我不想再做这样的人了 我不是这样的人
I’m sick of having to be this person. I’m not this person.
我就是玩玩
I’m just messing around.
不
No!
这就是我们之间没结果的原因
That’s why this doesn’t happen.
现在这份工作的意义也没有了
This is just a job now.
我本来希望这不仅仅是份工作的
I wish this wasn’t just a job.
对不起 我不是故意
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…
没关系 我的错
It’s okay. It’s my fault.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
汤还需要煮一会
The soup needs a little longer.
一点半和三点半各有一场 我们可以选一场去
There’s a 1:30 and a 3:30. We could see one of those.
别出去了 做点一家人可以一起做的事吧
Let’s stay in. Do something we can all do together. As a family.
我们可以像一家人那样去看电影啊
We can see a movie as a family.
我们可以叫上基普和乔恩 晚上好好聚聚
We could grab Kip and Joan and make an evening out of it.
我不想和基普还有乔恩呆在一起
I don’t feel like hanging out with Kip and Joan.
我想和你们在一起
I feel like hanging out with all of you.
好吧
Okay.
上面说适合四到八岁的孩子玩
It says appropriate for people four to eight.
所以我们肯定没问题
So, we’re good.
你要哪个颜色的姜饼小人 特伦特
What color gingerbread character do you want to be? Trent?
随便抽一个
Surprise me.
我要黄色的
I have to be yellow!
哦 你现在可以走捷径了
Oh, look, you can take the shortcut there.
不 他不能
No. He can’t do that.
可以啊 他刚刚过桥了
Yes, he can. He crosses the bridge.
这太蠢了
This is so stupid.
这有捷径 你为什么不走呢
No, you’re at the shortcut. So, take it.
好吧 等等 等等 看这里
Okay. Hold on, hold on. Okay. Here we go.
“捷径:如果你的姜饼人在行动后正好停在”
“Shortcuts. If your playing piece lands by exact count
“橡皮软糖关口下面的紫色格子上”
“on the purple space below Gumdrop Pass,
“你就可以抄捷径向前”
“then you can take the shortcut.”
“正好停在”
“Exact count.”
他抽到的是蓝色格子的卡
He picked a card with a blue square
所以他得停在蓝色的格子上
so he has to go to the blue square.
有什么关系嘛
I don’t think it matters.
要是没关系的话 干嘛写在规则说明书上呢
If it didn’t matter, they wouldn’t put it in the directions.
我们就是随便玩玩
We can fudge the rule.
如果是随便玩玩 那么 我就这么走
If you’re gonna play this way, then, I’m just going like that.
一路穿过蜜糖沼泽 我赢了
All the way past Molasses Swamp and I win.
反正没有规则 我赢了
No rules. I win the game.
好吧 就按你说的玩
Fine. We’ll play the way you’re supposed to play.
邓肯 退回原来的格子上
Duncan, move back to your correct place.
我们为什么不按规则玩呢
Why don’t we just play by the rules?
这样大家不是都高兴么
And then everybody’s gonna be happy. Okay?
我就是按规则玩的
I already did.
很好
Great.
替我玩一轮把 我得去准备午饭了
Now, take my turn.I’m going to set the table for lunch.
不 等等 你得自己来
No. Wait. You have to do it.
邓肯可以替我走
Duncan can move for me.
不行 是你说想玩的 所以你得自己来
No. You’re the one who wanted to play.So play your turn.
紫色
Purple.
是紫色二
It’s two.
你得走两个紫色的格
You have to move two purple squares.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了