You know they’re brother and sister, right?
知道
Yeah.

Cool.
我要是你就不拿那些青口
I’d avoid the clams if I were you.
我爸每次吃完都能上吐下泻的
They’re one of the many casualties of my father’s absence.
你妈会检查我的盘子
Just because your mom will see my plate.
那你完了
It’s your funeral.
哦 查理
Oh, Charlie!
我哥好像又卖♥♥出去一堆
Looks like my brother just made another sale.
我们一会回来
We’ll be right back.
嘿 皮特
Hey. Peter.
在这呢
Yeah.
想去海边找沙蟹么
You want to go chase ghost crabs?
太好了
Oh, hell, yeah!
邓肯 有兴趣吗
Duncan? Any interest?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
我小时候
When I was younger,
我爸总是带我来这里看沙蟹
my dad used to bring me down here o do this all the time.
他跟我说了一堆关于沙蟹的事
He’d fill my head with all these useless facts about ghost crabs.
比如说 你知道沙蟹是杂食动物吗
Like, did you know they’re omnivorous?
就是说 他们吃动物 也吃蔬菜
Basically, they eat both animals and vegetables.
我妈总开玩笑说”让你♥爸♥研究去吧”
My mom jokes, “Leave it to your dad
“他就喜欢习性奇怪的生物”
“to be interested in a creature that goes both ways.”
你打算让我一个人不停讲下去么
So, do you want me to keep talking
你不打算说话么
or are you going to say something eventually?
我妈本来不抽大♥麻♥的
My mom doesn’t smoke pot.
这就是这个地方的神奇之处 大人都像放了春假一样
That’s the power of this place.It’s like spring break for adults.
我觉得这才是害我妈变成这样的原因
That’s what I think really kills my mom.
不是因为他离开了她
Not that my dad left,
而是他找到了新伴侣 而她没有
but that he’s got someone and she doesn’t.
你♥爸♥爸有新女友了吗
So, is your dad seeing anybody?
是啊 她比我爸小很多
Yeah, she’s a lot younger.
太典型了
Classic.
他们打算在圣迭戈定居了
They’re just getting situated in San Diego.
全新的地方 全新的开始
You know? New place.
所以他说现在还不是时候
So, he says it’s not a great time right now.
不过等他安顿下来
But I’m going to go visit him soon
我马上就会去看他
once he gets settled.
那里应该会很棒
It’s supposed to be awesome out there.
加州 棒极了
California. That’s cool.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 你每天都跑去哪了
So, where is it you go?
去哪
Go where?
骑着粉色性感小座驾去的地方
On your sexy, pink cruiser?
哪也没去
Nowhere.
我懂了
Oh. I see.
不 我只是
No, I… I just…
没事 那里应该是属于你一个人的
It’s okay. Let it be yours.
晚安
Good night.
嗯 晚安
Yeah, good night.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
就今年夏天不行是吧
Just not this summer?
谁在乎这个呢
Who cares?
我们都会长生不老的
We’re never gonna die.
你们去了那么久
You were gone that whole time
就只买♥♥了包棉花糖回来么
and you only brought the marshmallows?
剩下的在乔恩那里
Joan has the rest.
我起不来了
I can’t get up!
拿好
Here you go.
别烧着了
Don’t let them burn.
我知道这问题我问很多次了
I know I keep asking you.
但我们到底什么时候才有新的员工T恤
But when do we get new employee T-shirts?
从昨天算起 还要两年
Two years from yesterday.
现在这件让我实在很纠结自己的身材
‘Cause this one makes me self-conscious about my body.
你让我失望了 小子
You disappoint me, kid.
你迟到啦 你打算以后天天这个点来吗
You’re late! You planning on making a habit of this?
什么
What?
你被解雇了
You’re fired.
可我刚
But I just…
说得好 欢迎回来 还有福利
You make a valid point.Welcome back. With benefits.
你这是在浪费时间 知道么
You waste an exorbitant amount of time. Do you know that?
把衣服换上
Suit up.
你看着不太开心啊
You don’t look too pumped.
拜托 高兴点
Come on, let’s get pumped!
梦想在这里被制♥造♥
This is the place where dreams are made
也在这里被毁灭
Or destroyed
一切全看你在水上公园工作的感觉~
Depends on how you feel about working at a water park
鱼叉湖那出了点问题
We have a situation over at Harpoon Lagoon.
凶杀案么
Is it a homicide?
是啊 凶杀案
Yeah. It’s a homicide.
我就知道会有这么一天
I knew this day would come.
我就继续呆在
I’m gonna stay here
这个没人光顾的亭子里好了
in the booth no one comes to.
哦 现场没有血迹
Oh. No blood?
他们从甜品站那拿了些硬纸板
They grabbed some cardboard from the snack shack
就开始狂欢了
and started going to town.
比伯舞 力量舞 抽象嘻哈 爆破嘻哈 风味嘻哈
Mostly B-boying. Power, Abstract, Blowup, Flavor.
跳得可欢了
Mad moves though.
飞机式 拼舞 掉硬币
Jackhammer, Applejacks, Coin drops,
跳皮筋 缩步舞 倒立风车
rubber bands, Turtles, 1990s.
滑步风呢 跳跃风呢
Any Jookin’? Buckin’?
这里又不是孟菲斯
No. Not this far from Memphis.
我们需要找个人去把硬纸板拿走
Someone needs to get in there and take their cardboard away.
这里挤太多人了
It’s getting too congested.
你听见这位女士说的了
You heard the lady.
别 我
No. I…
不 欧文 这是你的活
No. Owen. You’ve gotta do this.
邓肯会处理的 他能搞定的 对吧
Duncan’s gonna take care of it.He’s got it. Aren’t you?
我才第一天上班
But it’s my first day.
才第一天 最糟糕的情况也不过就是
But it’s your first day? Worst-case scenario.
他们揍你个鼻青脸肿而已
They beat you up and you’re horribly disfigured.
嘿 看着我
Hey. Look at me.
你现在穿上了员工制♥服♥ 就是管♥理♥员♥了
You’ve got your shirt on now.You’re official.
他们得听你的
They’re gonna listen to you.
他要是不行我再上
I’ll be right here. I’ll step in.
搞什么
What the hell!
我得把纸板拿走
I gotta take your cardboard.
你说什么
What did you say?
我得把纸板拿走
I gotta take your cardboard.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
给我们看看你的招式先
You know what? Show us your moves.
想要纸板 那就先露两手
You want the cardboard? Then show us your moves.
我不 我不会
But I don’t… I can’t…
快点
Come on.
让我们看看你有几把刷子
Let’s see what you got.
好了 好了 行了
Okay. Okay. That’s enough.
去吧 你可以把纸板拿走了
Go ahead. You can take the cardboard.
喂 喂 等等 我可不这么觉得
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up. I don’t think so.
还没完呢
We are not done here.
让我看看你的本事 过来
You need to show me what you got. Let’s get down.
跟着我做
Do what I do.
漂亮
Nice.
嘿 嘿 大风车来一个
Hey, hey, hey! Spin on your head!
看啊
Look at that.
撑起来 老兄 撑起来
Stick it, man! Stick it!
动作不错啊 锁舞小子
Nice moves, Pop ‘n Lock.
这小子有点黑人基因
The man’s got some soul.
算你运气好
You got lucky.
嘿 你去哪了
Hey. Where have you been?
哪也没去
Nowhere.
哪也没去还消失了这么久

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!