别重复我的话 尼尔
I just said that, Neil!
我这是支持你
I’m being supportive!
其实 那只吸毒的鸭就是我
Actually, that crack-addled male whore was me.
真的
Really?

Wow!
你到底有没有幽默感
Do you get comedy?
他是滑到侧面超车的吗
So, did he pass him by sliding up the side of the tube?
无可奉告
I’m not telling you.
我想知道
But I want to know!
想吧 别到死都想着这事就好
That’s a good thing. Don’t die wondering.
好吧 性感罗 发生什么事了
All right, Hot Rod, what’s happening?
有小毛孩在疯狂滑道那吐了
Some kid threw up near Crazy Tubes.
哇 无聊的事传得还真快
Wow! Pointless news travels fast.
能让我哥们邓肯 享受下滑道的”福利”吗
Can I get a special ride “with benefits” for my man, Duncan?
行啊 等着
Yeah, hold on.
这个滑梯暂停使用
This slide’s out of order.
看好了
Watch this.
看来你得去另一个了
Yeah, you gotta use the other one.
不过 我觉得现在又能用了 下一位
Actually, you know what? I think it’s back in order. Okay.
来吧 站上去
Come on, step up, please.
好 等等
Okay. Hold on.
等一下
Just hold there for a sec.
等等
Hold.
这人是个天才 看着 好好学学
This guy’s an artist. Watch and learn.
再等等
And you are holding.
还得等
Still holding.
好啦 我觉得多等一会会比较安全
All right, I think we’re all set to hold a little bit longer.
好了 退后一点 再往前
Okay, step back a little bit. Okay, step forward.
好嘞 站好 再退了一点 停住
Okay, stay there. Step back. And hold.
好了
Okay.
他实在是太厉害了
Look at him. It’s gorgeous.
就快好啦
Just about ready to hold.
行了 滑吧
Okay and go.
好啦 快快快
Okay, go, go, go!
把垫子放下
Put your mat down.
哦 不好意思 抱歉 我踩不到底了
Oh, excuse me. I’m truly sorry. I can’t get my footing.
欧文 得了吧
Owen, come on!
哦 不 你好像掉了什么
Oh, no! It looks like you lost something.
你一定是滑得太狠了
You just had to take it too far.
太狠啦
Too far!
大家国♥庆♥节快乐 为了庆祝美国的生日
Happy Fourth of July everyone.In honor of America’s birthday,
今天水世界会提前结束营业
the park will be closing early.
明天上午十点钟重新开门
But our doors reopen at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
各位可凭手上的票根
Be sure to bring back your tickets stubs
以五美元的折扣换购水世界的全天通票一张
to receive five dollars off an all-day park pass.
魔力水世界预祝各位 节日愉快 出行平安
Have a safe and festive holiday from all of us at Water Wizz.
嘿 牛仔 我送你一程吧
Hey. What’s up, cowboy? You want a ride?
不用了 我骑车
No, thanks. I’ve got my bike.
你住在哪
Where are you staying?
海边 汉普顿
Over by the beach, on Hampton.
挺远啊 而且国♥庆♥节路上会有不少没长眼睛的司机
That’s far. And, people drive like idiots on the Fourth.
把你的自行车扔上来吧
Throw your bike in the back.
不用了 没关系的
No. You don’t have to.
来吧
Come on.
-可以么 -当然
-Yeah? -Yeah.
还是不麻烦你了
No, it’s too much trouble.
邓肯 做人要爽快一点
Duncan we’ve got to start having faster conversations.
把车扔到后座上
Throw your bike in the back.
我很乐意帮把手 不过我手正握着方向盘呢
I’d help you out but I got my hands on the wheel.
送你一程也够意思了吧
Giving you a ride. I think that’s enough.
这车是哪来的 小公主系列
Where’d you get that? The princess collection.
嘿 轻点 轻点
Hey, easy, easy!
这车已经够破了
The car’s just the right amount of shitty.
你为什么会来水上乐园呢
So, what brought you to the water park?
没多少孩子会来这里 因为后院就是大海
Not many kids head our way when the ocean’s their backyard.
我也说不清 我家那没什么好玩的
I don’t know.I guess there’s not much for me at home.
你在这工作多久了
How long have you been working there?
你说水世界么 我一直在那
Oh! The park? I’ve always been there.
在我还是个柬埔寨孤儿的时候就在那了
Ever since I was a small Cambodian child.
当然 那是越战之后的事了 当时我一团糟
Of course, that was after ‘Nam. I was in the shit.
然后我加入了马戏团 专门对抗小丑
Then I joined the circus to become a clown fighter.
我知道杀死小丑的46种方法 我讨厌小丑
I know about 46 ways to kill a clown.I hate clowns.
除了讨厌小丑这部分之外都是说笑的
I’m kidding except for the part where I really do hate them.
合作愉快
Nice teamwork.
我累坏了
I’m exhausted.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
嘿 谢谢你留下的美好回忆
Hey, thanks for the memories.
嘿 克尼维尔
Hey, Evel Knievel.
美国著名机车手
你可能有别的事忙或者对这不感兴趣
You’re probably busy or not interested,
不过我们这在招临时工
but I need somebody to be a floater at the park.
就干些杂活 清理下呕吐物
You know, do some odd jobs, clean up some vomit.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
好啊 太好了 我要去
Definitely. Awesome. Yeah.
如果你觉得麻烦的话就不必勉强 不过
If it’s too much trouble, you totally don’t have to, but…
如果你需要人手
If you need someone…
邓肯
Duncan.
什么
Yes.
说定了 明早九点
There you go. Tomorrow. 9:00 a.m.
跟你一起的是谁
Who was that you were with?
一个朋友
Just a friend.
你朋友还开车
A friend who drives?

Mom.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
欧文
Owen.
你们怎么认识的
And how do you know him?
妈 普通朋友而已
Mom, he’s just a friend.
一个有驾照的朋友
A friend with a license?
你下次应该让他进来坐坐
Well, you should bring him by.
知道么 我想见见他
Okay? I’d like to meet him.

Fine.
喂 我还没说完呢
Whoa. I’m not done.
你不能整天整晚都不见人影的
We don’t stay out all night and disappear all day.
知道了么
Do you understand me?
你也一样
I could say the same to you.
什么
What?
我希望你等会会出现在贝蒂家
I want you to make an appearance at Betty’s.

Okay.
我是说真的
I’m serious.

Okay!
苏珊娜 苏珊娜 我们在这里
Susanna! Susanna!We’re hanging over here.
快来 拿个杯子 我们在玩弹硬币呢
Come on. Grab a cup, we’re playing quarters!
等会
Maybe in a minute.
又喝空了 这样可不行
This is empty. And, that’s just not right.
嘿 邓肯
Hey, Duncan.
你应该和皮特一起玩
You should hang out with Peter.
他现在正在桌子底下钻来钻去呢
He’s playing under one of these tables.
-皮特 -干嘛
-Peter! -What?
他在那
There you go.
用不用我给你拿点吃的
Do you want me to make you a plate of food?
不用了 我自己拿
No, I can do it.
多拿点青口 今年都是我做的
Be sure to get some clams.They were all my doing this year.
拿点吃的过来陪我坐坐 好吗
Bring your food over here and eat with me, okay?

Okay.
查理 别在火堆边上扭来扭去的
Charlie, don’t do your “Dead” dance so close to the fire!
我可不希望我们家老大在派对上被火烧着了
I don’t need my first born bursting into flames at my party.
你怎么样 皮特
What’s up, Peter?
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
战事如何了
How’s the battle going?
卢克和莱娅公主正勾搭着呢
Luke and Leia are hooking up.
你知道他们是兄妹的吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!