The only thing that could make this worse
更多的水枪
is if there were more squirt guns.
水枪来啦
And there are!
你这混♥蛋♥
You jerk.
那最好是水
That better be water.
今晚很开心
It’s a fun night.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 我脑子坏了 坏得就像
I’m sorry. I’m developmentally challenged.Like bad.
噩梦 或者糟糕的电视特别篇那样 抱歉
Nightmarey, special episode bad. I’m sorry.
没什么 我
It’s all right. I was…
我只是有点郁闷
I was a little frustrated.
一开始我只打算呆一个夏天 结果一转眼三年就过去了
I just planned on being here one summer, and now it’s three years.
主要还是因为你
It had a lot to do with you.
我不希望等老了以后才后悔
I just don’t want to look back and regret
自己当初为什么只呆了一个夏天
that it should have only been one summer.
你不会的
You won’t.
你是对的
You were right.
我们确实有卖♥♥咖啡
We do sell coffee.
我说了你不该太晚回去
I said you could hang out for a little bit
现在太阳都出来了 你呆太久了
but sunrise of the next day is where I have to draw the line.
回家去吧
You gotta go home.
我希望能永远呆在这里
I wish I could stay here forever.
你会喜欢冬天的 景色好极了
You’re going to love the winters.They’re pretty spectacular.
在天冷之前把屋子重新粉刷一遍
Painting houses until it gets too cold,
和酒吧里那些人聊些无趣的话题
bar backing at some dive, talking to inanimate objects.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
我也是
Yeah. So am I.
外面还有更广阔的世界等着你 邓肯
There’s a whole world out there for you, Duncan.
还不是落地生根的时候
Don’t settle.
还太早了
Not yet.
我没有其它地方好去了
I don’t have anywhere else to go.
是么
Yeah?
我敢说这不是真的
I bet that’s not true.
这里是唯一能给我快乐的地方
This is the only place I’m happy.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
我讨厌他
I hate him.
讨厌谁
Who?
特伦特 我妈的男朋友
Trent. My mom’s boyfriend.
他给我打了三分
He said I was a three.
他问我 满分十分 给自己打几分
He asked me what I thought I was on a scale from one to ten.
他给我打了三分
He called me a three.
到底谁会跟人说这种话
Who says that to somebody?
不了解你的人
Somebody who doesn’t know you.
我不想回答他的 我为什么要回答他
I didn’t want to have to answer!I shouldn’t have to answer!
听我说 这是他的问题 都是他的问题
Listen to me. That’s about him, man. That’s all about him.
和你无关
It’s got nothing to do with you.
是么 你怎么知道
Yeah? How do you know?
我就是知道 你不用操心我是怎么知道的
‘Cause I know. Okay? Don’t worry about how I know.
我爸对我也是这样
My dad was the same way.
所以我才不喜欢攻略和规则
That’s why I don’t like patterns and rules.
你不该相信这种鬼话的
And that’s why you can’t buy into that shit.
你要走自己的路
You gotta go your own way.
你 我的朋友 你要走自己的路
And you, my friend, are going your own way.
妈 他们回来了
Mom, they’re home!
回见
See you.
你昨晚跑哪去了 臭小子
Where the hell have you been all night, young man!
没心情回答你 女人
Not now, woman.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say to me?
等我睡一觉起来再说行么
We’ll talk when I get up. All right?
你这是在跟谁说话 别走 站住
Who are you talking to, buddy? Don’t you walk away from me!
潘 他在这
Pam, he’s here.
你的眼罩呢
Where’s your eye patch?
丢了
Lost it!
我们很担心你
We were worried about you, buddy.
忘了昨晚的事吧 好么
Listen. Let’s just forget about last night.All right?
从头来过 重新开始
Start over. A clean slate.
听起来不错吧
Sound good to you, buddy?
希望你现在高兴了
I hope you’re happy now.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我们要走了 去把东西收拾一下
We’re leaving. I need you to get your stuff.
妈 对不起
Mom, I’m sorry.
我知道
I know.
我也想说对不起
Me too.
为什么我们要走 夏天还没结束呢
But, why do you and I have to go? The summer’s not over.
邓肯
Duncan.
我们可以去别的地方 为什么要这样
We can stay somewhere else.I don’t understand.
我们想早点走 我说了算
We want to leave early, so that’s what we’re doing!
我们要和他们一起走是吗
So, we’re going with them?
我不期望你能明白
I don’t expect you to understand.
你才14岁
You’re 14.
我知道 你觉得自己看透了一切 但是
And, I know that means you think you know everything, but…
我们有时候
We do things.
会做一些蠢事
We do things to
因为我们要保护自己 因为我们
protect ourselves. Because we’re…
我们很害怕
We’re scared.
我们要和他们一起走
We’re leaving with them.
行了 可以出发了
All right. We are good to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个很棒的女人
I think you are great.
真的
You are.
那我们走了
So, I guess. We’re leaving.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
你让我很惊喜 仅此而已
You just surprised me, that’s all.
看什么看 变♥态♥
What are you staring at, perv?
邓肯
Duncan!

Pam!

Pam!
我们要走了
We’re leaving!
什么
What?
我是来道别的 跟我来
I came to say goodbye. Come on.
我来了 性感罗 我要超他的车
I’m doing it, Hot Rod. I’m gonna pass him.
什么
What?
邓肯 怎么回事
Duncan, what’s going on?
锁舞小子要上水滑道了
Pop ‘n Lock’s going for it!
他和欧文要挑战在滑道上超车
He’s gonna try to pass Owen on the slide!
魔力水世界的游客们请注意 尽管我个人不赞同这种行为
Attention Water Wizz patrons.Although I don’t condone it,
但我们的员工锁舞小子
apparently, our fellow employee, Pop ‘n Lock
正准备挑战在魔鬼山峰水滑梯上超车的成就
is attempting to pass someone on Devil’s Peak.
当然 一切后果都将由挑战者自行承担 本园对此概不负责
Of course, at his own risk, at no liability for us.
意思就是 我也打算围观
That said. I plan to watch.
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing?
-我们要去哪 -不知道
-Where are we going? -I don’t know.
你打算怎么做
So, how are you planning to do it?
不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么觉得你可以
What makes you think you can?
慢慢想吧 哥们
Don’t die wondering, man.
好了 你先来 我随后
All right, you go first.I’ll follow right behind you.
这件衬衫我可喜欢了 你别想偷
This is my good shirt. Don’t steal it.

One…

Two…

Three…
冲啊
Go!
你怎么做到的
How’d you do it?
不能告诉你 这是个秘密
Can’t tell you. That’s a secret.
女士们先生们 第一位
Ladies and gentlemen, the first person
在水滑梯里成功超车的人
to ever pass someone on the water slide!

Mom.
这是欧文 会开车的朋友
This is Owen, my friend who can drive.
欧文 这是我妈
Owen, this is my mom.
这是你妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!