Go on without me.
别管我了
I’m done.
我不行了
Go.
走吧
Zoran.
佐伦
You go to the hills and look for water.
你们去那边山上找水
And you wait for us there.
然后在那里等我们
No.
不
Yes.
去吧
We’ll catch up.
我们会赶上来的
Did you find water?
找到水了吗
No.
没有
Show me.
告诉我
Please show me.
请告诉我
Where–?
在哪里
Where are you?
你在哪
There’s–
这里
water!
有水
Zoran.
佐伦
Around here.
就在这附近
Look at that, uh?
看看这个
What if–if it’s poisonous? How can we eat it?
要是有毒怎么办 我们怎么吃
No, no, no, we cut off its head.
不会的 我们把它的头砍下来
Here. Give me the knife.
这里 把刀给我
Ah, look at that.
瞧着吧
Tastes like chicken.
尝起来像鸡肉
Yeah.
是啊
A big, black, poisonous chicken with no legs.
一条又大又黑还没有腿的毒鸡
Well, it’s not bad.
还不错嘛
You know, Valka talked of eating each other when we were in Siberia.
在西伯利亚的时候 瓦尔加说起过人吃人的事
He did?
他说过吗
Yes.
是的
And? Would you have eaten me?
然后呢 你会吃掉我吗
Yeah.
会
Yeah, of course.
当然会
I would never have eaten you.
我绝对不会吃你
Well, why not?
为什么呢
Too stringy and bitter.
你的肉又硬又涩
I’d rather eat snake.
我宁愿吃蛇
Here’s some water.
给你点水
It can kill you, remember?
这会要了你的命了 记得吗
What?
什么
Kindness.
善良
How long can you survive on mud and snakes?
光靠泥巴和蛇肉能活多久
Just leave me here.
把我扔这吧
You can’t, can you?
你做不到 对吗
Look, Mister–
听着 先生
What?
什么
You know, I may not even know your first name,
我甚至都不知道你姓什么
but I, uh–
但是我
I know your son’s name.
我知道你儿子的名字
Irena told you?
艾琳娜告诉你的
Yes.
是的
Can I say his name?
我能说出他的名字吗
David.
大卫
Saying his name won’t bring him back.
说出他的名字也不能让他活过来
What are you trying to do?
你想做什么
Give me the will to live?
激励我活下去吗
Is that it?
是那样吗
Stop me from giving up?
劝我不要放弃
And are you giving up?
你会放弃吗
In the camps, some saw death as freedom.
在集中营 有些人把死亡看做解脱
Then why didn’t you just kill yourseif?
那你为什么没有自杀呢
Survival was a kind of protest.
幸存是一种抗♥议♥
Being alive was my punishment.
活着对我来说是惩罚
Punishment for what?
什么惩罚
I brought David to Russia.
是我把大卫带到俄♥国♥来的
And now no one can forgive you.
现在没人能原谅你
And you can’t forgive yourself.
你自己也原谅不了自己
Irena told me…
艾琳娜跟我说
that they tortured your wife…
他们折磨你的妻子
and she informed on you.
然后她就告发了你
Yes.
是的
They did the same thing to my boy.
他们对我的儿子使了同样的手段
Then they shot him in the head.
然后朝他头上开了一枪
My wife is alive.
我妻子还活着
She lived–
她活了下来
and was released. That much I know.
并被释放了 我就知道这么多
But she’ll never be able to forgive herseif for what she’s done.
但她永远都不会原谅自己的所作所为
You see, only I can do that.
只有我能宽恕她
She will be torturing herself, just like you.
她会像你一样折磨自己
So you see, I have to get back.
所以 我必须回去
I-have-to-get-back.
我 必须 回去
Janusz.
乔努斯
Pack your things, quick.
把东西收起来 快
Janusz!
乔努斯
Do you hear that?
听见了吗
What is that?
那是什么
Tibet.
西♥藏♥
Lhasa.
拉♥萨♥
And where is India?
印度在哪
India.
印度
India. Yes.
印度 是的
There is the track to Sikkim, over the mountains.
山里有小道可以通向锡金
Many people go there.
很多人都去那里
Are there villages on the way?
路上有村庄吗
Small villages, yes.
有一些小村庄
They give you food.
他们会向你们提供食物
Fuel for fire.
燃料
But you can’t go now.
但你们现在不能走
Why?
为什么
If big snow comes, very difficult.
如果下大雪的话 路就很难走
You wait until spring.
你们等到春天吧
This family keep you.
这家人会收留你们
Well, we can’t cross the mountains in winter.
好吧 我们没法在冬天穿过大山
He said it was difficult but not impossible.
他说很难但没说不可能
Janusz, it’s only three months.
乔努斯 就三个月
Look, we can’t let go.
我们不能放弃
What do you mean?
什么意思
If we stop now, then we’ll give in to exhaustion.
如果现在停下来 我们就会向疲惫屈服
No, it’s not giving in.
不 那不是屈服
We are exhausted.
我们已经精疲力竭了
I will sleep till spring like a bear in a cave.
我要像熊在洞里冬眠那样睡到春天
You can study Buddhism and become a monk.
你可以研究研究佛学然后做个僧侣
But first you must learn how to like their tea.
但首先 你要学会喜欢他们的茶
I already like the tea.
我很喜欢他们的茶
Good night.
晚安
What about you, Mister?
你呢 先生
What are you going to do for three or four months?
你这三四个月要做什么呢
I’m going to Lhasa.
我要去拉♥萨♥
Our friend has a contact.
我的朋友有个联♥系♥人
He thinks he can get me out through China.
他觉得能把我从中国弄出去
There’s a U.S. Military mission there.
那里有一支美军代表团
Looking out for number one.
人都是自私的
Isn’t that what you Americans say?
你们美国人是这么说的吧
Zoran–
佐伦
Zoran.
佐伦
What?
干嘛
We escaped.
我们逃出来了
We made it.
我们成功了
You’re right.
没错