with a little bit of the paprika.
再抹点红辣椒
But double the salt.
放两份盐
Look, you cannot just doubie the salt.
你不能说放两份盐就放两份
It’ll be too salty then.
这样鸡肉会很咸的
I don’t care, just doubie the salt.
我不管 我就要放两份盐
I’m not going to ruin it.
我才不要毁了这道菜
Just double the salt, please.
你就放两份盐吧 求你了
No.
我拒绝
Tomasz–
托马什
No.
我拒绝
All right, all right. Everybody keep calm.
好吧 好吧 大家保持冷静
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
No, no, no! Don’t run! Don’t run.
不不 不要跑 不要跑
Be calm and smile. Be friendly.
冷静下来 微笑 友好点
Everybody smile.
大家笑起来
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
That’s south.
一路向南吧
Are we going to eat that?
要吃那玩意吗
It’s either this or fish.
不吃它就吃鱼
It looks like a bird’s nest.
这看上去像个鸟窝
It will protect you from the sun.
它能遮阳
Irena, try this for your feet.
艾琳娜 把它套在脚上
South.
那边是南
Come on, we keep going.
快 继续前进
No, it’s another mirage.
不对 又是海市蜃楼
We have no water.
我们没水喝了
There’s trees there.
那有树
If there’s trees, there–there’s water.
有树就有水
No, I don’t care.
不 我不在乎
It’s east. We’re going south.
那是西边 我们要去南边
But, Janusz, we’ve got to give it a try.
乔努斯 我们得试一试
No, no, no. We must keep going south,
不 我们继续往南走
or you’ll kill us all.
你这样会害死我们所有人的
Damn it!
该死
Janusz, we’re dying.
乔努斯 我们快死了
We’re already dying.
我们已经濒临死亡了
Stop.
别闹了
It’s a mirage!
那是个幻想
It’s just a mirage.
只是海市蜃楼
Mirages don’t have birds.
海市蜃楼不会出现鸟
Mirages don’t have birds!
海市蜃楼不会出现鸟
It’s a well!
是一口井
Don’t fill yourselves. You’ll get sick.
别喝太饱 会难受的
At least we have water here.
我们在这至少还有水
You’ll wake her.
别吵醒她
Yeah, but no food.
有水但是没吃的
Maybe nomads will come to water their flocks.
也许游牧民会把他们的羊群赶来饮水
When?
什么时候
Next week, next month?
下周还是下个月
We should stay here at least a few more days.
我们在这至少该再待上几天
Look, without food, we’ll only get weaker.
要是不进食 我们会越来越虚弱
And then maybe too weak to travel.
可能会虚弱到无力行走
I don’t know. After these last days–
我不知道 经过这些天
I don’t know if I can go through that again.
我都不知道自己还能不能撑下去
It was a miracle finding this.
找到水已经是个奇迹了
Can we count on another?
能指望奇迹再次出现吗
Janusz?
乔努斯
Okay, give me your best.
把你的劲都使出来吧
Wait, wait, wait!
等等 等一下
Go, Tomasz!
来吧 托马什
Hat, please.
把帽子摘下来
Lower.
低头
Run! Run!
跑 快跑
Get back, get back! Take cover!
快回去 快回去 躲起来
Behind that dune!
到那个沙丘后面去
Irena! Get down!
艾琳娜 蹲下来
Don’t be afraid!
别害怕
Irena.
艾琳娜
Irena.
艾琳娜
Sun-dried fish.
吃点晒鱼干
Thank you.
谢谢
Here.
拿着
Can you find our way back to the well?
你能找到回那口井的路吗
It was way off course.
那不在我们的路线上
Remember? I mean, way east.
记得吗 我说的是东边
There’s no–
没有
There’s no features in this wasteland.
这茫茫沙海四无一物
I could never find it.
我不可能找到它
When I helped my father in the fields during the hot summers,
我顶着炎炎夏日在地里帮老爸的时候
we used to suck on small stones like these.
我们常常吮吸这样的小石头
Made us feel less thirsty.
能让我们感觉没那么渴
Janusz!
乔努斯
Sunstroke?
中暑了
I’m becoming a nuisance.
我成负担了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Do they hurt you?
疼吗
No, not at all.
不 一点都不疼
They must be swelling because I’ve walked so far.
肯定是因为路走太多才肿的
Don’t you think, Mister?
你说对吗 先生
Yes.
是的
You lie back down now.
你快躺下
I’m gonna cover your legs up for you.
我帮你把脚包起来
Irena, we can stop for a while.
艾琳娜 我们可以停下来休息一会
No.

Just suck on this.
吸一下这个
No! Please, no! No!
不 请不要这样 不
Come on. We’ve got to keep going.
来吧 我们必须继续前进
My name is Irena Zieilnska.
我的名字是伊雷娜·泽林斯卡
My name is Irena Zieilnska.
我的名字是伊雷娜·泽林斯卡
Put me on the ground, Andrejs.
放我下来 安德烈斯
Just lay me on the ground.
让我躺在地上
It’s okay.
没事了
Command thine angels to receive her
请让您的天使接纳她
and to take her to heaven, her country.
带她回天堂 回家乡
Amen.
阿门
I really like this one.
我真的挺喜欢这一张
When did you do that?
你什么时候画的
Second night in the Gulag.
在古♥拉♥格♥的第二个晚上
Poor Kazik, always in trouble with his feet.
可怜的卡兹可 他的脚毛病不断
Who is this?
这是谁
You.

Looks like my father.
看起来像我老爸
Is that how I look now?
我现在是不是就那样
No.
不是
Now, you look worse.
现在你看起来更衰
You caught her smile.
你捕捉到了她的微笑
Look.

This is–just a sketch.
这只是随手画的
But I’ll work on it.
但是我会继续画的
I’ll do it.
我会的
That’s really fine work.
画得真是太好了
You’re a great artist, Tomasz.
你是一个了不起的艺术家 托马什
It’s almost like a photography.
画得跟照片一样
It’s the shadow.
还有影子
It’s really nice.
真的很不错
We have to get to those hills.
咱们得到那片山那去
Water may be trapped there.
那也许有水
Come on. Come on, get up. Get up.
来吧 快 站起来 站起来
Mister.
先生
Come on.
来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!