No, I didn’t know that.
不 我不知道
And Tomasz is a pastry chef,
还有 托马什是个糕点师♥傅♥
but he wants to be an artist.
但是他想当艺术家
You don’t say.
难以置信
And Zoran was on business in Moscow,
还有 佐伦当时去莫斯科出差
arrested in Red Square.
在红场被抓了
He said he was just taking a photo of the Kremlin.
他说他当时正在拍克里姆林宫
He’s an accountant.
他是个会计
Well, I’ll be damned.
是吗 活见鬼了
I never knew a funny accountant.
我从没见过这么搞笑的会计
Don’t you talk to each other?
你们彼此不聊天吗
In the camps you learn to say as little as possible.
在集中营里 话越少越好
Mr. Smith?
史密斯先生呢
Working on the Moscow Metro?
他在莫斯科地铁工作吗
He’s an engineer.
他是个工程师
His father was Finnish.
他的父亲是芬兰人
Grew up in America, but he could speak Russian.
他在美国长大的 但会说俄语
And why would an American move to Russia, for God’s sake?
天哪 为什么一个美国人要搬到俄♥国♥去
The Depression.
经济大萧条
His son came with him.
他和他儿子一起来的
What happened to his son?
那他儿子怎么了
They shot him.
被枪杀了
He was 17.
那时他17岁
The Mongolian border
蒙古边界
is on the other side of those tracks–
就在这条小道的另一边
maybe four, five days away.
距此可能有四五天的路程
Can we cross somewhere else?
我们能走别的路吗
Here, this is the main line.
这是一条主线
It’s going to be like this everywhere.
其它地方也差不多
He’s right. We wait till tonight.
他说的对 我们等到晚上再行动
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Just looking.
没什么 就看看
Don’t look.
别看
Valka?
瓦尔加
What?
什么事
Why do you have assholes tattooed on your chest?
你为什么要把这些混♥蛋♥纹在胸上呢
I mean, they should be on your ass
我是说 你该把他们纹在屁♥股♥上
so you can sit on them every time you take a shit.
每次拉屎都能欺负他们
You think it’s funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗
They are great men.
他们是伟人
Whoa, whoa! Valka! Valka!
瓦尔加 冷静点
Don’t you know what “Stalin” Means, funny man?
你知道斯大林意味着什么吗 搞笑男
Means Man-of-Steel.
意味着钢铁意志
He takes from rich and gives to poor.
他劫富济贫
Yes, of course he does.
是的 确实
Then he takes both of them
然后把穷♥人♥和富人都关到古♥拉♥格♥去
and puts them in a Gulag for 25 years.
一关就是25年
Watch your eyes, crow bait.
你给我小心点 杂种
Thank you, Mother Russia, for your hospitality,
俄♥罗♥斯♥我的祖国 感谢你的热情款待
but I will definitely not be coming back.
我肯定会回来的
You know, they’ll– they’ll catch you.
他们会抓住你的
Yeah. Prison is okay.
是的 在监狱里挺好
Debt is bad.
欠赌债就糟糕了
But there are many prisons,
但是这里有许多监狱
they don’t find me.
他们找不着我
What about America?
那美国呢
It’s not for me, freedom.
自♥由♥不属于我
I wouldn’t know what to do with it, I swear to God.
要是自♥由♥了 我还真不知道该怎么活了
So we must say goodbye, my Wolf and me.
我和我的狼 该跟你们告别了
You don’t need him anymore.
你不再需要他了
Good luck, Valka.
祝你好运 瓦尔加
Goodbye, Janusz.
再见 乔努斯
Look. See?
你看 看见了吗
Do you think we’ll get there by tonight?
你认为我们今晚能到那儿吗
Yes, I think so.
应该能到
What will we do?
我们到时候做什么
We will eat.
吃顿饱饭
Yes.
是的
We will sleep.
睡个好觉
We made it.
我们做到了
Mister!
先生
They’re communists.
他们是共♥产♥党
So it’s here too.
这里也是红区
This changes everything.
美梦全泡汤了
There’s nowhere to hide.
我们无处可躲了
It’s a Buddhist temple.
是个佛庙
They might take us in.
他们也许会接受咱们
They might also be working with the regime.
和尚们可能和政♥府♥是一伙的
It’s a risk.
这有点风险
What happened here?
这里发生了什么事
The same as happened in Russia.
和在俄♥罗♥斯♥一样
Churches closed…
教堂被关闭
priests shot or taken to camps…
牧师不是被杀就是被带到集中营
religion banned.
宗教被禁止
They came to my church, in Latvia.
共♥产♥党来到我在拉脱维亚的教堂
Destroyed everything, much like this.
摧毁了一切 和这差不多
I went back later that night,
那晚晚些时候我返回了教堂
and there was a lone– lone guard.
那只剩一个守卫
Just a boy.
是个孩子
And I strangled him
我勒住了他
until his eyes popped right out of his head.
直到他翻白眼才松手
Valka knew somehow.
瓦尔加不知怎的察觉到了这一点
He knew I’d killed in cold blood.
他知道我会痛下杀手
How far is China?
这离中国还有多远
I don’t know.
不知道
Maybe five, six hundred kilometers due south.
可能往南五六百千米吧
600 kilometers?
600千米吗
Is Chlna free?
中国自♥由♥吗
They’re fighting the Japs.
中国人在打日本人
I know that much.
我只知道那么多
After China is Tibet.
过了中国就是西♥藏♥
We could go to Lhasa, the capital.
我们可以去那的首都拉♥萨♥
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
They say we could go beyond Tibet,
他们说我们可以穿越西♥藏♥
over the mountains to India.
翻山越岭去印度
What mountains?
什么山
The Himalayas.
喜马拉雅山
Join the British Army.
加入英国♥军♥队
Fight Nazls, then fight the Russians.
打纳粹 然后再打俄♥国♥佬
Go over the Himalayas?
翻越喜马拉雅吗
How? On a magic carpet?
怎么翻越 乘魔毯吗
How?
怎么翻越
We walk.
凭咱一双腿
Careful.
小心点
Come on, wake up.
来吧 起来了
I was in the middle of this beautiful dream.
我正做美梦呢
I was about to eat some salt.
就要尝到盐了
I almost taste it.
差点就吃到了
I just want to go back to that dream.
我想回到那梦里
It’s a very simple recipe.
这个的做法很简单
You just need two sprigs of rosemary
你只需要两枝迷迭香
and a pinch of nutmeg.
和些许肉豆蔻
Nutmeg? What about the salt?
肉豆蔻 那盐呢
No, we’ll–we’ll get to that. Now–
不 盐待会儿放
add the oil–
现在 加点油
And you leave it to marinate
在你准备鸡的同时
while you prepare the chicken.
把它们腌一下
This is where the salt comes in.
现在该放盐了
Good.
太好了
You rub it into the skin of the chicken
把盐抹在鸡皮上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!