What, you disagree?
怎么 你不同意吗
There’s no room for sentimentality, you know that.
你知道这不是感情用事的时候
Apart from food, she’ll slow us down.
且不说吃的 她会拖累我们的
No, it won’t take our weight.
不行 冰承受不了我们的重量
We’ll have to swim across.
我们得游过去
Can you swim?
你会游泳吗
Yes, Mister.
会 先生
You wouldn’t lie to me.
你骗不了我的
I’m not lying, Comrade.
我没有骗你 同志
And don’t call me Comrade.
别叫我同志
Irena, no!
艾琳娜 不要
Here, come on.
来 快
Here, take the food.
给 拿着食物
Were your parents arrested with you?
你和你父母一起被捕的吗
They’re dead.
他们死了
We lived on a farm outside Warsaw.
我们生活在华沙外面的一个农场里
When the Russians came,
俄♥国♥人来后
they said we were kulaks
他们说我们是富农
and exploiting the peasants.
剥削农民
My parents were afraid and hid me in the barn.
我父母很担心 于是把我藏进谷仓
I found them later.
后来我发现了他们
I–
我…
I found them face-down in the mud.
我发现他们扑倒在泥坑中
They’d been bashed and strangled with barbed wire.
他们遭到了痛打 被铁丝勒死
Later, the Russians caught me
后来 俄♥国♥人抓住了我
and sent me to a collective farm.
把我送到了集体农场
They were cruel to me.
他们对我很残忍♥
I ran away.
我逃跑了
I had no food.
没有吃的
And then I saw you.
然后我就遇见了你
You can’t swim, can you?
你不会游泳是吧
What?
你说什么
You’ve never been near the water in your life.
你这辈子从没靠近过水
But I got across, didn’t I? And you followed.
但是我过来了不是吗 你们也学我过来的
And you said you lived on a farm near Warsaw?
你说你住在华沙附近的一个农场是吗
Yes.
是的
Soviets didn’t get that far.
苏联军可没攻到那么远
That was German territory.
那里是德国人的地盘
Your parents weren’t murdered, were they?
你父母也没被杀 对吧
You made all that up.
那全是你编的
We’ve all done terrible things to survives.
为了生存 我们都曾做过可怕的事
But don’t ever lie to me again.
但我不想再听到一句谎言
We’ve had enough of lies.
谎话我们已经听得够多的了
We have to go around it.
我们得绕过去
Quicker through it.
从中间穿过去更快
No, they have dogs.
不行 他们有狗
If they raise the alarm, then we don’t stand a chance.
要是他们拉响警报 我们就完了
We need food again, Pakhan.
可咱们需要食物 老大
Look, I know we need food,
听着 我知道需要食物
but we can’t go into that town and risk arrest.
但咱们不能冒着被抓的风险进小镇
We’re wasting time.
我们是在浪费时间
What is it? What’s wrong?
怎么了 有什么不对劲吗
Where’s Valka?
瓦尔加人呢
He was behind Zoran.
他在佐伦后面
Zoran, weren’t you watching him?
佐伦 你没看着他吗
I’m not his keeper.
我又不是他的保姆
Damn him.
该死
He could turn us in for the bounty.
他可能去告发我们换赏金了
And risk arrest?
不怕自己被抓吗
He’s a gambler.
他是个赌徒
Irena, do you think he would do that?
艾琳娜 你觉得他会这样做吗
He might.
有可能
We don’t need his knife.
我们不需要他的刀
We can make one out of deer bone.
我们可以用鹿骨做一把
It’s an opportunity to get rid of him.
这是个甩掉他的好机会
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
Come on, let’s go.
出发吧
Watch it funny man?
你这搞笑男 看戏呢
You want to get us all killed?
你想害死我们吗
Easy, cowboy.
冷静点 牛仔
You tear my coat.
你扯着我衣服了
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
Idlot?
白♥痴♥
Am I?
我是白♥痴♥
Let’s see who is idiot.
我们看看谁才是白♥痴♥
What?
怎么
Did I kill?
我杀生了吗
Yes.
是的
A dog.
杀了只狗
Don’t believe me, then don’t eat.
不信的话 你们别吃啊
But you will, won’t you, because you want to survive.
但你们会吃 因为你们想活下去
I know about survive.
我的一生
All my life.
就是生存之道的写照
And–
而且
it’s my birthday.
今天是我生日
In Russia, that means we drink.
在俄♥国♥ 生日就是开怀畅饮的日子
She lived in the streets, like me.
她是城里人 和我一样
So the story you told us wasn’t true.
也就是说你告诉我们的都不是真的
I thought that story would be more sad
我以为那样更悲惨
and you wouldn’t leave me behind.
你们听了就不会抛弃我了
My parents were Polish Communists.
我父母是波兰的共♥产♥党
They took us to live in Soviet Union, to Moscow.
组织让我们在苏联 莫斯科定居
They want to work for the Revolution.
想要我们为革命军工作
We lived in the Hotel Lux,
我们住在拉克丝饭店
with lots of foreign Communists.
那儿还有许多外国的共♥产♥党
But they arrested them in 1937.
但他们在1937被捕了
They said they were spies.
他们被戴上间谍的名号♥
The police put me in the orphanage.
警♥察♥把我送进了孤儿院
And my brother,
我哥哥
he died.
他死了
I was ten years old.
那年我10岁
They called me Rykov,
他们叫我伊科夫
but I remembered our Polish name– Zielinska.
但我记得我的波兰名字叫泽林斯卡
I used to say it every night before I went to sleep.
以前每晚睡觉前 我都会这样喊自己
So you ran away.
所以你跑出来了
They have no mosquitoes.
他们不招蚊子
What can we do?
我们能怎么办
Steal a boat?
偷支船吗
No, it’s too risky.
不 太冒险了
People are going to get ill.
这样下去会被咬病的
I know.
我知道
Isn’t it strange?
你不觉得蹊跷吗
After all we’ve faced,
我们经历了重重困难
these tiny insects might bring us down.
最后却栽在这蚊子手上
There it is again.
又来了
No mosquitoes!
去你♥妈♥的♥蚊子
Zoran! Zoran!
佐伦 佐伦
What’s he doing, for God’s sake?
我的天哪 他在干什么
Mosquito repellent.
防蚊圈
So what you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
Who?
跟谁
The mosquito man.
给你防蚊圈那人
I’m an escaped convict who is plagued by mosquitoes.
我是一个被蚊子逼疯的逃犯
Yeah, very funny.
这真好笑
No, really, what did you say?
说真的 你跟他说了什么
Come on, man.
快走吧 伙计
Clown.
小丑
Goodbye, Lake Baikal.
再见了 贝尔加湖
Well done.
干得好
Mister, did you know Voss is a priest?
先生 你知道沃斯是牧师吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!