Still, one less mouth to feed.
毕竟少了张吃饭的嘴
What?
怎么了
They’ll find our bones and your drawings a hundred years from now
百年后人们会找到我们的尸骨和你的绘画
and say “Look, a fine example of Early Gulag Man.”
并说 看 古♥拉♥格♥的好囚犯
Shut up with your jokes.
省省你的笑话吧
Go and find food like the others do.
像其他人一样找食物去
You do the shutting up!
你才闭嘴
Drawing all day like you’re on holiday.
整天画画 还当自己度假呢
I’m sick.
我病了
I cook. They find food.
我做饭 他们找食物
What do you ever do?
你又做了什么
Nothing.
什么也没做
But I make you all laugh.
但我能活跃气氛
No, not anymore, you don’t.
不 不再是了
So…
你觉得…
who will be first?
谁会是第一个呢
What do you mean, first?
你说什么 什么第一个
The first to die.
第一个死的人
I think the artist.
我认为会是艺术家
But better if it was him, the funny man.
但最好是那个整天逗乐的人
Why better if it’s Zoran?
为什么最好是佐伦
More soft.
更柔软
More–tender.
更…嫩
Mister only catch little fish now.
先生现在只能捕到小鱼
We must have meat, or we die here.
我们必须有肉吃 不然会死在这的
You’re the Pakhan, you’ve thought of it.
你是老大 你得考虑考虑这个
We all have.
我们都得考虑
That’s why you brought extra people, isn’t it for food?
你多带的几个人不就是为食物吗
No, no, no.
不 不 不
We will get more food when we get to Lake Baikal.
等我们到了贝加尔湖就有更多吃的了
There will be plenty of fish there.
那里会有很多鱼
You said we would have seen lake a week ago.
一星期前你就说我们快见到湖了
We’re lost, Pakhan.
我们迷路了 老大
Look, if I, uh, if I find the lake,
听着 如果我找到了湖
I will be back in a week.
一星期之内就回来
If I don’t, well, you’re on your own.
如果没找到 你们就得靠自己了
I know.
我知道
Our friend Valka.
我们的朋友瓦尔加
Don’t let him out of your sight.
别让他离开你的视线
Here.

Fresh this morning.
今天早上的鲜肉
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck.
祝你好运
And you.
你也是
Janusz!
乔努斯
I saw it. I saw it.
我看见湖了 我看见了
I saw the Lake.
我看见湖了
Easy, easy.
慢点 慢点
Three days from here.
从这里走要三天
Stones! Gather stones!
石头 找些石头来
Heat them in the fire!
用火烤烤
What is it?
怎么回事
Psst. Psst.
喂 喂
Pssst. Hey.
喂 嘿
Someone’s been following us.
有人跟踪我们
He’s behind that dark clump of trees.
他在树后的暗丛里
If he gives us away,
如果他去告密
they’ll be all over us in no time.
我们很快就会被包围
He’s right. We have to do this.
他说的对 必须处理一下
No killing.
不许滥杀
No?
不杀吗
I think you’ve killed before.
你以前应该杀过人吧
You say too many prayers for an innocent man.
别在无辜人面前故作清高了
Valka, you go behind
瓦尔加 你去后面堵
in case he makes a run for it. Go.
以防他逃走 去
Spread out, spread out.
散开 散开
Valka, no.
瓦尔加 不要
No!
不要
We–we won’t hurt you.
我们…不会伤害你
A Polka.
一个跳波尔卡舞的
Polka? What does he want?
跳舞的吗 他想干嘛
I don’t know. It’s a girl.
不知道 是个女孩
And she’s Polish.
她是波兰人
She’s been following us for several days.
她已经跟我们几天了
And what?
然后呢
Well, she needs food, you know, protection.
她需要食物和保护
She’s been too afraid to approach us
她太害怕以至于不敢接近我们
until she was sure we weren’t Russian.
直到她确认我们不是俄♥国♥人
She wants to travel with us?
她想跟我们一起走吗
She’s on the run, like us.
她在逃跑 跟我们一样
She’ll slow us down.
她会拖累我们
She said she’s escaped from a Russian collective farm.
她说她是从一个俄♥国♥集体农场逃出来的
I know this type– street Gypsies.
我了解这种人 街头吉普赛女郎
There are thousands like that, less use than a dog!
他们成千上万 却不如一只狗有用
Pakhan, don’t do this. Huh?
老大 别这样 好吗
Oh, come on. She’s starving.
拜托了 她快饿死了
We can barely feed ourselves.
我们自己的肚子都填不满
Yeah, maybe it’s kinder to leave her.
是啊 不带她也许对大家都好
No, she was sent to us.
不 她被送到我们身边
We can’t leave her.
我们不能丢下她
Janusz, we have no choice.
乔努斯 我们没得选择
Stay back.
退后
Stay back. Careful of the mud.
退后 小心泥沼
Easy. Easy. Easy.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Valka.
瓦尔加
Here you are.
小乖乖来吧
Find some wood.
找些木头来
Her name is Irena.
她叫艾琳娜
Is the soap ready?
肥皂好了吗
Yes.
好了
Ah, good.
很好
Stir.
搅拌一下
Well?
怎么了
What’s so funny?
什么事这么好笑
Are you–
你是要…
you are going to the office this morning?
你这大清早的是要去上班吗
Valka?
瓦尔加
Valka.
瓦尔加
Come on.
快醒醒
You’re next. Go, go.
该你了 快去 去
Valka, come on!
瓦尔加 快点
Now take off your shirt.
脱掉衬衫
Why do we do this?
这是干嘛
So we don’t look like thieves and robbers.
为了让我们看起来不像小偷和盗贼
Head up.
抬头
Now, still.
好 别动
Very still, please.
可千万别动
Head up.
抬头
More.
抬高点
Nyet.

You know, I, uh, can’t beiieve she’s Polish.
知道吗 我不相信她是波兰人
She’s, uh, she’s educated.
她受过教育
Speaks good English, French.
能说一口流利的英语和法语
Is that right?
是吗
You don’t like her, do you?
你不喜欢她 是吗
Speak to Valka about her.
跟瓦尔加说去吧
He doesn’t even think she’s Polish.
他从没指望她是波兰人
Well, I did speak to him.
我的确跟他谈过了
And the others.
还有其他人
They agree she comes with us.
他们同意让她跟着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!