and I need miracle. Get me out of here.
而我需要奇迹 把我弄出去
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Look! Keep going. Keep going!
快跑 别停下
We must keep going! Get up!
我们不能停下 快起来
Get up!
起来
Activity, or we die right now.
快起来 不然就死定了
You know how fast the dogs are.
你知道猎犬跑得有多快
Run, damn you!
快跑 该死的
Mister, come on, look at me.
先生 快起来 看着我
Is it time for me to carry you?
要我背你吗
Come on. Come on.
快起来 快点
Come on!
快来
Janusz, we can’t see anything!
乔努斯 我们什么都看不到
The snow is blinding us!
雪太大了
Janusz!
乔努斯
I need your knife!
我需要刀
Give me the knife!
把刀给我
Your knife!
你的刀
Janusz, we must take shelter!
乔努斯 我们必须避一避
We can’t go on!
不能再继续走了
Don’t you see? This is perfect!
你看不出来吗 这是天赐良机
They’ll never find us like this.
在这样的天气里他们绝对找不到我们
Never!
绝对找不到
You stare at me like snake at rabbit.
你别一副要吞了我的样子盯着我
He teach me English.
他教我说英语
Speak good, huh?
说的不错吧
Bread for words, wasn’t it, cowboy?
面包换语言 是不是 牛仔
How far have we come?
我们走了有多远
Maybe 20, 30 kilometers.
可能有二三十公里
That’s all?
就这么点吗
Less, if we’ve been going in circles
如果我们像无头鸡一样一直转圈
like chicken without head.
可能更少
All right, let’s see what we have.
好了 看看我们都有些什么
Everyone, come on.
大家都快点
We share everything.
东西都是大家的
And you?
你呢
What?
什么
Do you have?
你有东西共享吗
And that coat.
那件外套
It’s not your coat.
它不是你的
That is Khabarov’s coat.
是巴卡洛夫的
Yes, he gave me.
没错 他给我了
And…
我有…
See?
看见了吗
He was going to inform.
他想要去报信
Don’t worry. I talk to him.
不必担心 我搞定他了
Everything okay.
不用担心
You’ve made a bargain with the devil.
你和魔鬼达成了交易
You realize that?
你知道吗
Do you have a knife?
你有刀吗
For direction he uses grass and the mosses. What’s that?
他通过草和苔藓来辨别方向 这算啥
I swear to God he better know what he’s doing.
他最好给老子知道自己在做什么
You should be grateful you’re here at all.
你该感激最终你逃出来了
Grateful is for dogs.
狗才用得着感激
What– what’s that?
那…是什么
Wolves. It’s only wolves.
狼 狼而已
Only wolves.
狼而已
South.
这边是南
To Lake Baikal.
通往贝加尔湖
You are the Pakhan.
你是黑老大
Am I?
是吗
What is a Pakhan?
黑老大是什么
Boss of Urki.
混混头头
We are not criminals.
我们不是罪犯
We are escaping from criminals.
我们正逃离罪犯
I have been watching you.
我一直在关注你
And I swear to God you win my respect
老实说 你那树枝和松果伎俩
with your sticks and pine cones.
赢得了我的尊重
I’ll come between you and death.
我愿为你赴汤蹈火
So you want to be my bodyguard?
这么说你想做我保镖吗
It’s the Urka way.
俄♥国♥黑帮的做法
You have me, and you have the Wolf.
你有了我 就如同有狼相伴
Huh?
怎么样
Janusz, how long till we get to the lake?
乔努斯 还要多久我们能到湖边
How long?
多才时间
Three, four weeks.
三四个星期
Maybe more.
或者更久
I have us here somewhere.
我们在这附近的某个地方
And down here, the Trans-Siberian Railway,
下来这里是贯西伯利亚铁路
and the border of Mongolia.
和蒙古边境
Mongolia seems so far away.
蒙古看起来真远
Mongolia? I go more.
蒙古还远 我有更远的
To America.
到美国
It’s like this– we have food for another week.
情况是这样的 我们的食物还够吃一周
We have no more matches.
火柴已经用光了
But still we have Khabarov’s flint.
但还有巴卡洛夫的打火石
We need meat, meat.
我们需要肉
I can make traps.
我可以设置些陷阱
We’ll be moving too fast to wait for traps.
我们得快速行进 等不起猎物落进陷阱
We find farms, villages, get food there.
我们找农场和村庄 在那里获得食物
Look, there’s a bounty on our heads. Remember that.
我们被悬赏了 记得吗
We steal it. At night. They never know.
我们用偷的 趁着夜色 神不知鬼不觉
We are not thieves.
我们不是小偷
Then I’ll steal it, and I’ll eat.
那我去偷 偷着我吃
You can watch.
你可以看着我吃
What is that?
那是什么
Barbed wire.
棘铁丝
He’s making a fish-hook.
他在做鱼钩
That’s how we will survive.
咱们的小命都靠它了
With fish?
吃鱼吗
Uh.
对
But I don’t eat fish.
可是我不吃鱼
Then you’ll die.
那你就等死吧
Come on,
来吧
we need to make a fire.
得生点火
Come on, lots of wood.
快点 需要很多木柴
It’ll be 40 below tonight.
今晚会有零下四十度
Tomasz?
托马什
No, no, not too much, not too much.
不 不 不要太多 不要太多
Kazik?
卡兹可
Kazik?
卡兹可
He’s still out, looking for wood.
他还没回来 找木头去了
He has night blindness.
他有夜盲症
Kazik!
卡兹可
Kazik!
卡兹可
Janusz!
乔努斯
Janusz!
乔努斯
Professor.
教授
I came from the mine to find you.
我一路从矿井过来找到你的
I thought I was alone.
我还以为自己落单了
I’ve been walking with you for some time.
我一直跟着你 有一会儿了
I’ll– I’ll just sit for a minute.
我…我就坐坐歇一会
Not far to go.
没多远就到了
We made it.
我们做到了
We really made it.
我们果然做到了
Isn’t that something?
是不是很了不起呢
Lord,
主啊
take this innocent soul into thy keeping.
收下这个无辜的灵魂吧
Amen.
阿门
A free man died here today.
此时此地 一个自♥由♥之人从此长眠