These down there, put it there on the branch.
把这放到树枝上
Yes, yes.
好的
Follow me. We’ll both go like this.
跟我来 我们得一起来
What?
什么
Good.
很好
Yes. Put it there.
很好 就放这
Zoran! Your blanket!
佐伦 把你的毯子拿来
For a wind break.
挡挡风
Get in. Come on.
进去 快点
Come!
快点
Please come with us! We have shelter!
跟我们来吧 有遮蔽物了
I am Zoran, Yugoslav.
我是佐伦 南斯拉夫的
That’s Janusz.
他是乔努斯
And he’s Kazik.
他是卡兹可
Horodinsky.
多蒂斯基
They are Polish.
他们都是波兰人
Voss. I’m Latvian.
沃斯 拉脱维亚人
It’s a League of Nations.
苏联加盟共和国之一
And you are?
你呢
Smith.
史密斯
And your first name.
你姓什么
Mister.
叫我先生吧
Mr. Smith.
史密斯先生吗
That’s right.
没错
Might as well have shot us yesterday.
还不如昨天就把我们毙了
We’re for the mines.
这下得去矿场了
These collars same as used by ancient Egyptian people.
这些项圈和古埃及人用的一样
Yes, but on their horses, probably.
是啊 可能是给马戴的
No. No, no, no. Same for people.
不 不 是给人用的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I was professor of Egyptology,
我在列♥宁♥格勒大学
Leningrad University.
是埃及学教授
Are you crazy? They’ll shoot you.
你疯了吗 他们会崩了你
I’ve got to get out of here.
我要离开这
I have to get back.
我得回去
I have to get back.
我得回去
It can be done.
不是没有可能
What can be done?
可能什么
He knows a way through the wire.
他知道怎么出去
He has a plan.
他有个计划
Who has a plan?
谁有计划
His name is Khabarov.
他叫巴卡洛夫
The actor.
那个演员
Do you know him?
你知道他
He has no intention of escaping.
他没打算逃出去
What do you mean?
什么意思
He’s a liar.
他在说谎
He’s been here for years.
他在这蹲很多年了
Seeks out new arrivals.
寻找新鲜血液
Me, when I first came here.
当我刚来这的时候
He just likes to talk about escape.
他也跟我说过逃跑的事
I’ve known others like him.
我还知道一些他这样的人
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Nothing is for nothing in the camps.
在这里一切都是徒劳
From you he gets your energy, your spirit.
他从你们身上吸取能量和精神
You feed his dream of escape.
滋养自己的逃跑梦
You help keep him alive.
他通过你们苟延残喘
He’s nothing but a leech.
他只会榨取别人
You are a cold bastard, Mister.
你真是冷血 先生
I’m still alive, that’s all I know.
我只知道 至少我还活着
But I won’t be in another six months,
但是六个月后
and neither will you. Not here.
我和你就不会在这了
Not in these mines.
不在这些矿场
But if you are serious…
如果你是认真的
really serious about making a run for it…
真心想逃出去的话
I’m with you.
算我一个
I thought you were a loner.
你不是不合群吗
It can’t be done alone.
一个人没法逃出去
Besides, you have a…a weakness.
而且 你有一个弱点
You could be useful to me.
或许对我有用
And what is that?
是什么
Kindness.
善良
If anything happens to me,
如果我发生了什么事
I’m counting on you carrying me.
还可以依靠你
Khabarov.
巴卡洛夫
Khabarov, come.
巴卡洛夫 快来
What?
什么事
Come with me. Now.
跟我来 现在
What is it? What? What?
怎么回事
Come. Look at this.
过来 看看这个
Look at this.
看看这个
We can go. We can go tonight.
我们可以出去了 今晚就可以
The storm will cover our tracks.
暴风雪可以掩饰我们的行踪
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢
It’s a passing storm.
不过是一场短暂的暴风雪
No, it’s enough.
已经够大了
Janusz, that is impossible.
乔努斯 不可能的
We need…We need detailed preparation,
我们需要周密的准备
we need plans, we need maps.
需要计划 还有地图
the timing will never be perfect.
不 现在是最完美的时机
Look, they won’t expect it now.
他们绝不会想到的
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
What about the distances, huh?
你知道有多远吗
It’s, it’s a thousand kilometers, and we need food.
有一千公里 我们需要食物
Plenty of food.
很多食物
We have food. You have food.
我们有食物 你也存了不少
Look, the American is with us.
那个美国人要加入我们
We’ve been trading, just like you said.
就像你说的 我们一直在交换食物
How long will that last?
那能吃多久
Look, I’ve spent half my life in the woods and mountains.
我大半生都在森林和山里
We can live off the land.
我们能逃离这片土地
You don’t understand. You are too young.
你不会明白的 你太嫩了
It cannot be done.
不可能成功
What else is there?
还有什么
Stay here and die? You hear me?
在这等死吗 你在听我说吗
It cannot be done.
不可能成功
Andrei! How do we get through that wire?
安德烈 我们怎么才能出这铁丝网
I don’t know what you are talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Your friend Lazar…
你的朋友拉扎尔
I mean, he knows, doesn’t he?
他知道 是吧
You told me that.
你这么跟我说过
Piss off now.
滚开
You can’t see, can you?
你什么都看不见是吗
Please don’t leave me behind.
别丢下我
Promise me, Andrejs.
答应我安德烈斯
I can hold onto your shoulder by night.
晚上我可以搭着你的肩走
I can…I can see shapes.
我能看见个大概
By day I can see just fine.
白天我能看得清楚
I won’t hold you up.
我不会拖后腿的
Please don’t tell the others.
请不要告诉别人
In here, I die.
在这我死定了
Swiss.
瑞士的
There are no secrets here.
别在这藏什么秘密
What do you want?
你想要什么
The game goes against me.
他们总是和我作对
Small debt, they take fingers.
欠点小钱 他们就要手指
Big debt, they take head.
欠多点就没命了
Me, big debt.
我欠得有点多
But I never gambie my Wolf.
但我从不押我的刀
In forest, you need knife,
在森林里 人需要刀