干 干
Fuck, fuck.
就是这样 就是这样 宝贝 快点过来
Just like that. Just like that, baby. Just go!
干 快点 继续移♥动♥
Fuck. Come on, man! Move!
继续爬 兄弟 你快到了
Keep coming, man! You’re almost there!
加油 就是这样 兄弟
Come on. Just like that, man.
过来这里 过来我这里
Reach for me. Reach for me!
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
我想回家
I want to go home!
我他妈的超级想回家 你这混♥蛋♥
I want to go fucking home, motherfucker.
好 你走啊
So go.
就这样走出去吧
Walk away.
你一定会他妈的偷射我
You’ll just fucking shoot me.
不 我不会
No, I won’t.
会 你♥他♥妈♥一定会
Yes, you fucking will.
为什么不会射?
Why wouldn’t you?
因为这不是你真正想要的
Because that’s not really what you want.
三小?
What?
你根本不想回家 不是吗?
You don’t want to go home, do you?
你♥他♥妈♥在说三小 老兄?
The fuck’s that mean, man?
战争结束了
The war’s over.
而你还在这里
You’re still here.
为什么?
Why?
我杀了他
I killed him.
是我害的
I did.
他去确认敌方死亡
He went to go confirm a kill.
结果敌方狙击手
Enemy sniper.
那家伙装死一动也不动
The guy was playing possum.
开始朝迪恩射
Started shooting at Dean.
我试着射回去 但是子弹就这样正好射穿了迪恩
I tried shooting back, but the bullet went right through Dean.
喔 老兄 我说谎了
Oh, man, I lied!
我他妈说了一个大谎言
I fucking lied so much!
为了圆一个谎言
Trying to keep the story straight.
我必须说更多的谎
I lied to everybody.
我对每个人都说谎 除了你之外 你这死 哈吉
I lied to every single person, except you, a fucking Hajj!
你在吗?
Are you there?
有没有听到?
You listening to me?
你有听到吗?
Do you hear me?
你在哪里 老兄?
Where are you, man?
你跑去哪了?
Where do you keep going?
不 事情不太对劲
No, something’s off.
S33 小队 这里是 HQ 指挥部
Spartan 33, this is mobile HQ actual.
S33 小队 这里是 HQ 指挥部
Spartan thirty tree, this is mobile HQ actual.
这里是 S33 小队 你有收到吗?
This is Spartan 33! How copy?
有的 S33 小队
Spartan 33 confirmed.
– 你的名字和军阶是? – 中士 …
– Name and rank? – Sar’nt a…
中士 亚伦.毕.艾萨克
Sergeant Allen B. Isaac.
确定无误
Affirm.
很高兴你还活着 中士
Good to hear you again, Sar’nt.
这是三小情况?
What the fuck?
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 嘿 指挥官 指挥官
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Hey, cap, cap!
这一小时之内 有什么狙击手的踪迹吗
Any sign of the shooter in the last hour?
– 没有 仍然没有动静 -不 不 不 不 不 不
– No, still quiet. – No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们就像恶棍一样吓得他们不要不要的 指挥官
We’re chilling like villains, cap.
指挥官 指挥官 指挥官 这里是 中士 亚伦 毕 艾萨克…
Cap, cap, cap! This is Sar’nt Allen B. Isaac…
那马修的情况如何?
What’s Matthews’ status?
他现在没什么事 长官
He’s stable, sir.
不 不!
No, no!
上尉 欧布莱特
Captain albright!
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, cap,
你们一小时前就说了
that’s what y’all said an hour ago.
我可以问一下新的预计抵达时间吗?
Can I get an updated ETA?
预计1小时20分后抵达
Eta about an hour 20.
收到
Copy that.
干 不要这样啊 老兄
Fuck. Don’t do this, man.
我们在这里快被烤焦了
We’re getting baked out here.
– 有点想离开了 – 再撑一会 孩子
– Little out of it. – Hang in there, boys.
我们就快到了
We’ll be approaching
位置是 GHW 7203
Grid Hotel Whiskey 7203
大约60分钟
in approximately 6-0 Mikes.
必须绕过敌军才行
Had to detour due to hostiles.
原来打给我们的是这家伙
That guy called for us.
死 哈吉
Fucking Hajjis.
希望你们能在晚上之前赶到
Just hoping you get here before nightfall.
你会怕黑吗 孩子?
Scared of the dark now, boys?
到底骗了我们多少次 你这王八蛋
How many times you done this, you motherfucker?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Could’ve fooled me.
你确定你不需要使用妇洁来处理你的问题?
Sure you don’t need a little vagisil for the problem areas?
建筑工人们打给了防卫队
Construction guys call for security detail.
防卫队打给了我们 然后我…
Security detail calls for us, and I…
– 我打给了他们 – 我听到了
– I call for them. – I hear that.
我们大约 80 分钟后见…
We’ll see you in 80…
在我面前伪装成别人 你这混♥蛋♥
Camouflage yourself in me, you fuck.
我们会尽力做到的 长官
We’ll do our best, cap.
完毕 结束
Over and out.
结束
Out.
去你的
Fuck you.
噢 去你的
Oh, fuck you…
滚远一点 好吗?
Fuck off, will ya?
– 嘿 他妈的
– Hey, damn it!
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的 在吗?
Hey, you fucking there?
你不可能射死他们的
You can’t shoot them.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
你一射就暴露你的位置了
You shoot, you give away your position.
然后他们会他妈的找到你
And they’ll fucking find you.
他们一定会
They will.
你听到了没?
You listening to me?
在吗?
You there?
干
Fuck.
我要让你闭上狗嘴
I’m gonna shut you the fuck up.
噢
Ah.
我不怕死
I ain’t afraid of dyin’.
没错 没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
散开!保护这一区!
Spread out! Secure the perimeter!
上 上!
Go, go!
伤亡人员在10点钟方向
Casualty, 10 o’clock.
中士 艾萨克 好的 走吧 离开这里
Sergeant Isaac. All right, go, move it!
那个垃圾堆 他在里面…
The trash. He’s in…
没事的 一切都会没事的
It’s all gonna be okay.
两个人!来两个人!
Two friendlies! Got two friendlies!
交给我们吧 保持着呼吸
We got you. Just breathe.
– 他在垃圾堆里 – 你不会有事的
– He’s in the trash. – You’re gonna be all right.
一切安全!这里一切安全!
All clear! Perimeter clear!
斗牛犬1-7 准备起飞
Bulldog 1-7, wheel’s up.
3-5 准备起飞
3-5, wheel’s up.
斗牛犬出发到…
Bulldog flight…
前往 2-3-0 座标
Coming right, heading 2-3-0.
3-5 收到
3-5, copy.
试着放松一点 中士
Try to relax, Sergeant.
你没事的 一切都会没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
放轻松就好 放轻松一点
Just relax. Just relax.
我已经给他戴好氧气面罩
I’ve set up the oxygen.
他可能很快就吸完
He’s going through it pretty fast
所以准备好备用罐
so prep the backup tank.
我们五分钟之后重置
We’ll reset in five Mikes.
你有听到吗?五分钟
You got that? Five Mikes.
收到
Copy that.
什么?
What?
– 他妈戈壁! – 我们遭受攻击!
– Holy shit! – We’re taking fire!
妈的 这是从哪里来的攻击?
Where the fuck’s it coming from?
– 他躲在垃圾堆里! – 躺好!躺好!
– He’s in the trash! – Lie down! Lie down!