No.
说你是我的敌人 好 我尊重这说法
Tell me you’re my enemy… fine, I’ll respect that.
我们彼此杀敌人
We kill, we kill.
但说你是我友军 然后从背后偷袭我
But say you’re my friend and shoot me in the back,
从我的角度来说 你就是他妈像蛇一样狡诈
the only angle I see is a fucking snake.
如果 是你的友军先攻击你 但你最后存活下来了
But if this friend shoots you in the back and you survive,
你觉得可不可以反射他们?
is it okay to shoot him back?
我想要你告诉我一些事 艾萨克
I want you to tell me something, Isaac.
你为什么会在这里?
Why are you here?
为什么你还留在这里 艾萨克
Why are you still here, Isaac?
目前为止你执勤了多少趟?
How many tours have you done now?
为什么你一直回来?
Why do you keep coming back?

Ooh.
难道说 是为了迪恩?
Is it because of Dean?
你一定…
You’ve got to…
我是怎么走到这一步的?
How the fuck did I get here?
是因为这个原因吗?
Is that why?
诚实跟我说 艾萨克
Be honest with me, Isaac.
是因为迪恩吗?
Is it because of Dean?
跟我说…
– Just tell me…
你是…怎么知道
How… did you know…
你是怎么知道这名字的?
How’d you know that name?
随便跟我说一件关于他的事
Tell me one thing about him.
一件就好
Just one thing.
我们是住在同一个区
We were from around about the same area.
他的表兄弟们
His cousins…
跟我上同一个学校
Went to the same school as me.
我爸认识他的…
My dad knows his…
他的小孩
Seen his kid.
抱过他
Held him.
甚至比迪恩还多次
More than Dean’s ever done.
克莱在 Stop & Shop 超♥市♥工作
Clem works by the fucking stop n’ shop.
克莱
Clem?
克莱门坦 他老婆
Clementine, his wife.
不可能 去你的 我不行…
No fucking way. I can’t…
我不能回到那个
I c…I can’t go back to that.
有的没的狗屁事一堆的日子
Fucking day in, day out shit.
而且他们看着我
And them looking at me.
他们就会 他们…
And they would. They…
他们看着我 他们就会…
They’d look at me and they’d…
会看穿我
They’d see me.

Fuck.

Nope.
我不行回去 不行
I can’t go… I can’t…
我做不到 我不能回去
I can’t do that. I can’t go back.
喔 我的天
Oh, my god.

Fuck.
你开心了吗 蛤?
You happy now, huh?
现在你什么都知道了
Now you know everything.
你搞砸了 你知道吗?
You’re fucked up, you know that?
为什么?
Why is that?
因为你跟我他妈的大脑搞混在一块了
‘Cause you got to mess with my fucking head, too.
艾萨克 当这一切结束
Isaac, when this is over,
我会把你的脸割下来
the skin will be cut from your face.
挖出你的眼睛
Your eyes will be gouged.
有胆你♥他♥妈♥射我啊 混♥蛋♥
Fucking shoot me, you prick.
你说谎的舌头 将会被钉在你的胸前
Your lying tongue will be stapled to your chest.
痛快的给我一枪吧 快点结束它
Just fucking shoot me, man. Get it over with.
但 我会让他们找到你的尸体
But I will let them find your body.
去你的 我自己给自己一枪好了
Fuck it, I might just shoot myself.
好的 你这浑球
All right, you asshole,
你在哪?
where are you?

Okay.
好的 你这愚蠢的王八蛋
All right, you stupid motherfucker.
上当吧 你这混♥蛋♥中东婊♥子♥狗
Bite on this, you fucking Hajji bitch.
来啊 露出马脚来吧
Come on, show me something.
快让我看到 婊♥子♥
Send it, bitch.

Fuck.
噢 干
Oh, fuck, aah.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
噢 干
…Oh, fuck!
这实在很蠢 艾萨克
That was foolish, Isaac.
我大可以射穿你的
I could’ve shot you.
我可以很轻易的射穿你
I could’ve easily shot you.
艾斯
Ize.
我只是想跟你聊聊 艾萨克
I just want to have a conversation with you, Isaac.
你为什么会想要这样害死自己?
Why are you trying to get yourself killed?
艾萨克 你还在吗?
Isaac, are you there?
噢 干
Oh, fuck.
艾萨克 艾萨克
Isaac. Isaac.
你冒死去拿的无线电…
The radio you risked your life for…
也是坏的
it’s dead.
你也死了吗?
Are you dead, too?
你没射到 我还活着
You missed. I’m still here.
你没想像中的那么准嘛
You’re not that fucking good.
他说话了
He speaks!
掀开木板 听到了 听到了(取自:The Tell-Tale Heart)
Tear up the planks. Hear, hear.
这是他可怕的心跳声(取自:The Tell-Tale Heart)
It is the beating of his hideous heart.
这是三小 你的娘泡中东诗吗?
What’s that, one of your gay-ass Hajji poems?
典型美国人
American.
这是取自“告密的心”
“Tell-tale heart.”
爱伦.坡 的著作
Edgar Allan Poe.
我半句都没听懂 兄弟
I didn’t catch a fucking word you’re saying, man.
爱伦.坡 你不知道…
Edgar Allan Poe. Don’t you…
你的无线电怎么了 老兄 你说什么?
What’s wrong with your fucking radio, man? What is that?
你一定读过他的著作
You must’ve studied his work.
他是美国著名诗人
He’s an American great.
…写得实在很…
……writing is really…
到底怎么了?我什么都没动啊
What is it? Not doing a fucking thing.
你知道他是个孤儿吗?
Did you know that he was an orphan?
他尝试过想当兵 但他并没有非常地…
He tried to be a soldier, but didn’t get very…
萨恩 萨恩 是你吗?
Shane. Shane, is that you?
他还是写作比较好
He was a better writer
比起当兵来说
than a soldier.
从前的一个悲荒午夜
“Once upon a midnight dreary,
当我沉浸 虚乏疲惫
“while I pondered, weak and weary…
– 马修中士! – 忽然一阵
– Sar’nt Matthews! – “Suddenly there came…
– 叩拍声 拍着… – 是你吗?
– “A tapping, rapping… – Is that you?
…叩我房♥门
“…at my chamber door.
走进一只庄严堂皇的乌鸦
“And there stepped a stately raven
来自神圣岁月的往昔
from the saintly days of yore.”
将你喙拔除我心外
“Take thy beak from out of my heart,
将你形自我门上消移
“and take thy form from off my door.
乌鸦曰不复矣。
Quoth the raven, ‘nevermore.'”
还是你比较偏好 罗伯特·佛洛斯特
or perhaps you would prefer Robert frost?
一个声音说…
“A voice said…
直接面对着星空看着我
“‘Look me in the stars…
– 我看到你了 兄弟! – 坦白直言告诉我
– I see you, man! – “‘…And tell me truly,
– 世上的人啊 – 我知道你只是小睡一会儿!
– “‘men of earth… – I knew you were taking a nap!
…若满是伤痕的灵魂与身体…
“‘…if all the soul and body scars…
我找到了那狡诈的家伙
I found that fucking weasel.
…难道为了生存付出的还不够
…were not too much to pay for birth.'”
12点钟方向
12 o’clock.
在那他妈的垃圾堆里面
In the fucking trash heap.
他的诗好美
His poetry is so beautiful.
干…
Fu…
妈的
Shit.
所以 呃 你读了很多书 蛤?
So, uh, you studied, huh?
呃 读了 呃…
Uh… studied, uh…
你是在当地读书 还是出国?
You studied here or abroad?
像是 呃 我知道他们有 呃

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!