I’m looking at him right now.
要扯烂他的脸实在太简单了
It would be so easy to tear his face off.
他的家人甚至会认不出他了
– His family won’t even recognize him.
这是你想要的吗 艾斯?
is that what you want, ize?
你应该乖乖回答我的问题
You should just answer my questions.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
所以 跟我说关于迪恩的观测镜吧
So, tell me about Dean’s scope.
噢 干
Oh, fuck.
我可以看到它在墙的底端
I can see it at the base of the wall there.
你为什么留着它?
Why do you keep it?
干
Fuck.
你说他坏了
You said it’s broken.
为什么你要留着一个坏掉的观测镜呢 艾萨克
Why would you carry around a broken scope, Isaac?
噢 闭上你♥他♥妈♥的嘴
Oh, shut the fuck up, man.
到底什么时候才会结束?
How’s this end?
妈的 到底怎样才会结束?
How the fuck’s this end?
抱歉?
I’m sorry?
我说 这到底会怎么结束?
I said, how the fuck’s it end?
最后结果会是什么?
What’s the fucking endgame?
没有结束的时候啊
There’s no endgame.
我只是很享受我们之间的聊天
I’m just enjoying our conversation.
喔 停 他妈的给我停下来 好吗?
Oh, stop. Fucking stop, all right?
你不可能会他妈的了解我的
You’re not gonna get to fucking know me.
但我觉得我已经越来越了解你了
But I feel like I know you better already.
不 你 他 妈 的 不 了 解!
No, you fucking don’t!
你什么都不会懂的
You don’t know shit.
你开始脱水了 我知道这个
You’re dehydrated…I know that.
这是因为我故意瞄准了你的水壶
That’s why I aimed at your water bottle.
不 你没有 你只是要瞄准我而已
No, you didn’t. You fucking was trying to hit me.
不 我是瞄准水瓶
No. The water bottle.
没人他妈那么准的啦
Nobody’s that fucking accurate.
还有你的天线
And your antenna.
屁啦 不可能
No fucking way.
还有你的膝盖
And your knee.
我知道你膝盖后的静脉血管
I know the popliteal vein in your leg
有着满满的血
carries enough blood that,
不管你有怎样的止血带
no matter what kind of bandaging you have,
你还是会坐在充满血液的泥土之中
you will still be sitting in a puddle of plasma.
你会感觉到疲乏、头昏眼花的
You’re feeling fatigued, lightheaded.
你在晚上之前就会失血而死
– And you will bleed out before nightfall.
这到底是在搞什么鬼
what the fuck is going on with this shit?
妈的
You fucker.
他妈的 你这神经病
You psychotic motherfucker.
你到底想要我什么?
What do you want from me?
噢 操!
Oh, fuck!
操…
Fucking…
干♥死♥你♥这死 哈吉
Fucking… Hajji.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥去那儿了 蛤?
Hey, where do you keep fucking going, huh?
不 不
No, no,
你是想要偷偷绕到我的墙背后 是吗?
you’re trying to fucking circle my wall, ain’t you?
蛤?
Huh?
想要偷绕到我的墙背后是吗? 你这畜生
Trying to circle around my wall, motherfucker?
这实在很讽刺
That’s ironic.
是啊 我说中了吧 蛤?
Yeah, I’m right, huh?
你说“我的墙”
You say “my wall.”
这个墙正是你们大老远跑来想要敲倒它的
The very wall your country came here to knock down,
你现在却死命的希望它不要倒
you now try desperately to keep from falling.
噢 你觉得这他妈很有趣是吗 蛤?
Oh, you find that fucking funny, huh?
你应该知道
You should know,
你躲的这个墙
– that wall you’re hiding behind
其实是学校的一部分
was actually part of a school.
是喔 好 我会尿在它上面的
Yeah, well, I’ll piss on it.
这就是我想对他妈的墙做的事
That’s what I think about your fucking wall.
你躲在伊♥斯♥兰♥的阴影之中
You’re hiding in the shadow of Islam.
不 我是躲在他妈的死亡阴影之中
No, I’m hiding in the shadow of fucking death.
我在他妈的死亡阴影之中
I’m in the fucking shadow of death.
这大概有…
That’s got…
至少有20颗子弹
That’s got to be a 20 mag.
八个人
Eight guys.
弹匣起码20颗子弹
It’s got to be 20 mag.
马修中一枪
One in Matthews,
朝我射了三枪
three in me.
那个子弹 76…
That 76…
那个 7.62×51 北约会员国的子弹是美国流出的?
That 7.62×51 NATO round is U.S. issued?
嘿 你这王八蛋
Hey, motherfucker.
你想聊天不是吗? 来啊 老兄 怎么了?
You want to talk? Come on, man. What’s up?
你想知道我用什么枪
You want to know the weapon I’m using.
M24步♥枪♥?
M24?
MK11步♥枪♥?
Mark 11?
我偏好是 M96 风行者狙击步♥枪♥
I would prefer an M96 windrunner any day.
我还以为我们之间很坦诚
I thought we were being honest.
我知道你用的是 Mark11
I know you’re using a mark 11.
不 你只是希望猜中我用什么枪
No, you believe that’s what I’m using.
但你什么都无法确定
But you don’t know anything for certain.
你什么屁都不知道
Y-you don’t know shit.
你是这样说的吧?
Is that how you say it?
你什么屁都不知道
– “You don’t know shit”?
再说一次
Say that again.
我听不到
I can’t hear you.
好
Okay.
你
You…
什么
Don’t…
屁 啥都不知道
Know… shit.
我狗屁都不知道 蛤?
I don’t know shit, huh?
嗯 继续啊 拜托
Well, go on, please.
教我 老兄
Educate me, man.
来吧 我正在听
Come on, I’m listening.
你这美国人
You Americans,
你以为你什么都知道
you think you know it all.
你以为一切都很简单
You think it’s simple.
你觉得我是敌人
That I am your enemy.
但我们之间没有什么不同
But we are not so different, you and I.
对啊 除了我不是他妈的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, except I ain’t a fucking terrorist.
你觉得我是吗?
And you think I am?
你才是跑到别人国家的人
You are the one who has come to another man’s country.
在他人的领土 伪装着自己
– Camouflaged yourself in his land,
在他人的土地上
– in his soil.
妈的 不可能啊
No fucking way.
从我的角度来看
From where I’m sitting,
你看起来非常像是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
you look very much like the terrorist.
他妈的 你躲在垃圾堆里面吗?
You’re in the fucking trash?
靠 不可能吧
No fucking way.
除非他是个高手
Unless he’s a pro.
你一定是他
…You’re him.
你是狙击手朱巴
You’re Juba.
鬼魅般的人
The ghost.
一百个人里面 都会自称自己是朱巴
A hundred men out there call themselves Juba.
我只是一个普通人
I’m just a man.
杀了35个美国士兵
35 U.S. casualties,
杀戮天使
angel of death.
难怪他们从来都找不到你
That’s why they never find you.
妈的
Damn.
你这几天以来一定都躲在这垃圾堆里头
You must’ve been days in that fucking shit heap.
所以 很明显的 我们训练了你
So, we trained you, obviously.
学会了怎么扣版机、计算弹道、调整准心
Learn how to shoot, trajectory, zeroing the rifle,
每发的射击间隔时间很短
no reloads between shots.
学会了这些之后 然后背叛我们?
Learned all that shit and then betrayed us?
这取决于你用什么角度来看这件事
Depends on the angle you look at it from.
只有一个角度
Only one angle.
是的 就跟我预期你会说的一样
– Yes, as I’d expect you to say.
不