干 干
Fuck. Fuck.

Okay.
最后传讯
Last transmission.
请回答
Come in.
有听到吗
How do you copy?
请回答
Come in.
最后传讯
Last transmission.
请回答
Come in.
有听到吗
How do you copy?
有收到消息吗
How do you read us?
最后传讯
– Last transmission.
有听到吗
How do you copy?
有听到吗
How do you copy?
这里是 S33 小队 有听到吗
This is Spartan thirty tree. How copy?
听到了 很清楚 完毕
Reading you Lima Charlie, over.
这里是 S33 小队
This is Spartan thirty tree.
遭受敌方火力攻击
Receiving enemy fire.
要求支援 有一位伙伴中枪
Requesting dust-off. I got a man down.
有一位狙击手 已经锁定我们的位置
There’s a shooter. Got us pinned.
我 是锁定我的位置 需要直升机支援
Me, got me pinned. Requesting medevac.
重复一次 重复一次 需要直升机支援
I repeat, I repeat, requesting medevac.
你的位置是? 完毕
What’s your position, over?
呃 呃 GWH 7203
Uh, uh, grid whiskey hotel 7203.
收到 稍等
Copy that. Stand by.
噢 天啊
Oh, god.
嘿 萨恩
Hey, Shane.
我们可以回家了 兄弟
We’re going home, buddy.
他妈的时机正好
About fucking time.
好 来吧
All right, come on.
这是 S33 小队
This is Spartan tree tree.
你在吗? 完毕
Are you there, over?

Okay.
收到 很清楚
Reading you Lima Charlie.
你现在在线上 而且我们不打算
You’re on a radio feed, and we do not
不打算离开你信♥号♥♥的范围 有收到吗?
want to move beyond range of your signal. Do you copy?
离开我的信♥号♥♥范围?
Beyond range of my signal?
你现在已经在我的区域无线电范围内了啊
You’re already in my local radio.
你离我很近吗?
Are you close?
需要确认你的ID 完毕
Need a confirm on your ID, over.
这里是 中士 亚伦艾萨克 第51阿尔法作战分遣队
This is Sar’nt Allen Isaac, 51st ODA.
我有一位伙伴 中士 萨恩马修 跟我在一起
I have staff Sar’nt Shane Matthews here with me.
但他中弹了
But he’s down.
有可能已经死了
Possibly KIA.
我不知道 他没有回应 所以…
I don’t know. He’s not responding, so…
完毕
Over.
我们收到了 S33小队
We copy, Spartan tree tree.
正在准备直升机
Prepping medevac.
喔我的老天鹅啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
好 你这混♥蛋♥
All right, you little fucker, you.

Ah…

Huh.
他妈的是北约(NATO)会员国的标准用弹
Fucking NATO round.
他妈的
Goddamn.
7.62×51.
不 我们遇到了一位火力强大的狙击手
No, we got a shooter. High-caliber weapon.
需要一台无人侦查机支援
Requesting UAV.
送出直升机前 我们需要确认你的质询码
We need your challenge code before we send in medevac.
什么? 你再说一次
W-what? Say-say that again.
告诉我你的质询码是多少
Send your challenge code.
他妈的什么是… 不 但是 呃…
What the fuck is… No. But, um…
你是哪位?
Who is this?
我是上尉 欧提斯 西门
This is captain Otis Simmons.
我需要你提供质询码
I need your challenge code
如果要我派直升机去接你还有你的中士伙伴的话
if I’m gonna get you and your staff Sar’nt medevac.
噢 罗密欧 不 不 等等
Uh, Romeo, no… no, wait,
我并没有说我需要医护的支援啊
I didn’t say I needed medical assistance.
有听到吗?
Do you copy?
收到 我想
Copy that. I assumed.
这只是标准流程
But this is protocol.
好吧 去你的 我怎么可能知道
Well, fuck me. How do I know that?
蛤? 可以再跟你确认一下你的身分吗?
Huh? That you are who you say you are?
亚伦艾萨克 你还有你的伙伴中士萨恩马修
Allen Isaac. You and your staff Sergeant Shane Matthews
进入到危险地区掩护伪装过了一夜
made an overnight worm into a kill zone
为了调查一个潜在的狙击手
to investigate a potential sniper
并且向我们回报
and report back to us.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
抱歉 我 我可能有点头脑不清楚了
All right, I’m sorry. I’m-I’m a little fucked up.
呃…听着 你需要派一群强大的护卫队
It, uh… listen, you got to bring a heavy escort.
这家伙是他妈的混♥蛋♥
This guy’s a fucking asshole.
你跑去哪儿了?
Where do you keep going?
你有旗帜吗 中士
Do you have a flare, Sergeant?
有收到吗
Do you copy?
呃 有 但是我没有旗帜
Uh, yeah. No, I don’t.
我有M4步♥枪♥和一把手♥枪♥
I have an M4 and a sidearm.
我需要你站起来然后朝天空开枪
I need you to stand and fire into the air.
我们需要藉此锁定你的位置
We need to get a lock on your position.
搞什么鬼? 这不是正常流程吧
What the fuck? This ain’t ranger school.
那他妈的狙击手会锁定我的位置
The fucking shooter will get a fucking lock on my position.
但是 我不知道你的位置 我没办法帮你
Well, I can’t help you unless I know your location.
有听到吗?
Do you copy?

Fuck.
你到目前为止讲了一堆干话
A lot of fucking help you’ve been
你知道吗 混♥蛋♥
so fucking far, motherfucker.
这太愚蠢了 而且根本不是标准流程
This is fucking stupid. This ain’t fucking protocol.
中士 我们需要你精准的位置
Sergeant, we need your exact location
才能派直升机过去
to send in medevac.
再说一次
Say that again.
我需要你的位置
I need your location.
不 我是说军阶 我的军阶是什么?
No, my rank. What’s my rank?
中士
Sergeant.
你 呃…
You, uh…
你讲话带有一点口音
You got an accent.
你不是美国人吧
Not American.
被你拆穿了我的伪装啊
You have seen through my camouflage.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么?
Fuck you talking about?
我是说 我躲在对话后面骗你
I’m talking about hiding behind words.
就像你躲在那道墙后面一样
Like you are hiding behind that wall.
你 你这…
You… you’re…
混♥蛋♥…
Motherf…
喔 妈的
Oh, shit.
去你的
You fuck!
我有个问题要问你
I’ve got a question for you.
你朋友 他死了吗
Your friend… is he dead?

Ugh.
他看起来像是死了
He… he looks dead to me.
这是33小队传送讯息
This is Spartan 33 sending in the blind.
但他也可能只是昏迷了而已
But maybe he’s just unconscious.
这里有一个人中弹
I got a man down!
我该确认一下吗?
Sh-shall I make sure?
我有狙♥击♥枪♥
I got a sniper.
这里有敌军狙击手
I got an enemy sniper.
– 需要直升机救援 – 我该射他的头吗?
– Requesting medevac! – Shall I shoot him in the head?
重复一次 重复一次
I repeat. I repeat.
– 需要… – 他有老婆吗?
– Requesting… – Does he have a wife?
还是小孩?
Children?
他们会不会喜欢一个盖上的棺木
Will they enjoy a closed casket
如果我射爆他的脸?
if I take his face off?
好吧 好吧 你♥他♥妈♥的给我闭嘴
All right, all right, shut the fuck up, man.
好的 停 停 停 停
All right, stop, stop, stop, stop.
你有想要什么东西吗?
Is there something that you want?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!