2007年初 伊♥拉♥克♥战争接近尾声
布希总统宣布美国赢得战争
开始执行重建计划
什么都没有
Nothing.
应该是打跑战术吧
Hit and run.
不管他是谁 他们已经跑了
Whoever it was, they’re gone.
战争已经结束了 他一定知道这消息
War’s over. He got the memo.
艾斯?
Ize?
亚伦?
Allen?
艾斯
Ize.
干嘛?
What?
没有任何敌人的迹象 一个鬼影都没有
We got no movement,not a sign of a shadow.
多久…
How…
我们在这里多久了? 18小时多?
How long we been here, man? 18-plus?
– 二十小时 – 天啊
– Twenty. – Jesus.
这里根本他妈的没有任何人好吗
There’s nobody fucking out there, man.
– 除非他是个职业狙击手 – 哈吉?
– ‘Less he’s a pro. – A Hajji?
或许吧 我觉得有可能
I’m just saying, maybe.
六位建筑工人在输油管那
Six construction guys on that pipeline.
啊哈?
Huh?
护卫队有两人
Two-man security escort.
是啊
Yeah.
看看他们
Look at ’em.
什么意思?
What?
没有一具尸体是靠近类似有掩护的地方
Eh, not one body near to anything resembling cover.
这实在他妈太怪了
That’s just fucking weird to me.
别讲废话 兄弟
Don’t mean shit, man.
表示他短时间内就干掉他们了
Means he took them out pretty fucking fast.
我猜他们应该都是被爆头而死
And I think they’re all fucking head shots, too.
喔 去你的 你看
Oh, fuck off. Look, hey.
你看那个无线电士兵 他有打电♥话♥求救吗?
Check out our boy with the radio; He got the call out?
有吧
Yeah.
那他就不是爆头而死了 艾斯
That ain’t a head shot, Ize.
好吧 随便 所以只有一个没被爆头
Okay, fine, so one without a fucking head shot.
我意思是八个人 只要30秒?
I mean, eight guys, 30 seconds?
你说 哈吉拿着一个半自动狙击跑进去杀了他们?
So you’re saying a Hajji went in there with a semi-auto?
我是说他有可能是个高手
Said he might be a pro.
喔 最好是
Oh, right.
我们遇到了有名的狙击手朱巴?
We’re dealing with Juba now?
很有可能
Might be.
我意思是那个墙被诅咒了
I’m just saying, that wall’s cursed.
那只是一面墙而已 好吗
It’s a wall, man.
你会他妈的怕一面墙?
You’re scared of a fucking wall?
不 我只是怕墙后面的人
Nah, I’m scared of what’s behind it.
可能有两个中东人在互相口♥交♥
Could be two Hajjis sucking each other off
就在墙后
behind that thing.

Hey.
不管什么 在那的就是在那
What’s there is there.
其他的只是你脑中的幻想 懂吗?
Rest of that shit’s in your head, you understand?
艾斯?
Ize?
嗯?
Mm-hmm?
你怎么看?
What’s your vote now?
到底有没有人在那里?
Got anyone out there?
没有
Nah.
我猜大概有60%可能性
I mean, I was 60% sure.
现在大概有80%可能
Now I’m, like, 80.
我不认为有人
I don’t think so.
或者…他就是个高手
Or… yep, he’s a pro.
喔 去死吧
Oh, fuck off.
或许跟往常一样
Probably the same as it always is.
四或五个 哈吉跑进去突袭了他们
Four or five Hajjis came in and bushwhacked ’em.

Mm-hmm.
好像有道理
Yeah, makes sense.
或许吧
Maybe.
不然他就一定是个高手
Or he’s a pro.
太他妈热了 我不管了
I’m fucking hot. I’m calling it.
看到了没 去你的
Ah, see, fuck you, man.
我知道你想做什么
I knew that’s what you wanted to do.
我同意你 兄弟
I’m fucking with you, man.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥又饿了吗?
What, are you fucking hungry again?
已经吃了四五个口粮了 妈的
Already had four or five MRES, gorilla fuck.
我不要他妈的坐在这里
I’m not fucking sitting here
一直绕圈子在你的猜测
dancing around your super-theories
有一个他妈不存在的超级狙击手在那里
that a fucking super-sniper’s down there, bro.
不可能有一个 哈吉停住不动这么久
No fucking way a Hajji sticks around this long.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You shitting me?
我他妈快热死了
I’m fucking hot as shit.
我下面两颗都融化成一颗了
My balls have melted into one fucking ball.
你继续执行你的任务
…Later, you’re on duty,
你在这里监视 这样可以吗
you’re gonna pry these apart, all right?
最好我他妈能发现他的踪迹
Oh, yeah, if I can fucking find it.
你应该也会喜欢这个
And you’re gonna fucking like it, too.
我当初真♥他♥妈♥应该加入空军的
I should’ve joined the fucking air force.
不可能 你太大只 不能当空军
Nah, you’re too fucking big for the air force.
你一定会坠机的
You’d bring the whole thing down.
我是认真的 兄弟
Hey, I’m serious, man.
– 趴下 -我也是认真的
– Get down. – I’m serious, too.
我要下去那里 拿那家伙的无线电
I’m going down there, grabbing that guy’s radio,
再回来这里 我们就可以他妈回去了
coming back up here, and we are getting the fuck gone.
好喔 收到
Yeah, Roger that.
讯号♥确认
…Comm check.
是是 收到
Yup-yup. Check-check.
你跑哪去了?
Where have you gone?
喔 看到了
Oh, yep.
有什么动静吗?
Movement?
你僵硬得跟屎一样
Ah, you look fucking rigid as shit.
你下面那一颗还好吗
How’s that one ball?
喔 很好 很高招
Oh, real nice. Real smart.
你永远是我心中的第一名 兄弟
You’ll always be number one to me, my man.
你还有继续在监视那道墙吗?
You got eyes on that wall?
我在看你的屁♥股♥
I got eyes on your ass.
喔 跳得不错嘛
Oh, shake that Booty.
喔耶 这样就对了
Oh, yeah, there it is.

Uh.
就是这样 你做得很好
Ooh, there we go. There it is.
我想你的卫生棉条掉出来了
I think your tampon just fell out.
最好是 这通常要你付25元的
Damn right. That’d usually cost you 25 bucks.
你现在非常安全
You’re clear 360.
保持继续监视
Keep them eyes open.
注意我六点钟方向
Just watch my six.
收到
Roger that.
看来真的只有我们两个了
Yeah, we’re fucking solo out here.
真♥他♥妈♥的孤单
Lonely as fuck.

Fuck.
我要再更靠近一点
I’m getting closer here.
你有继续在监视那道墙吗?
You got eyes on that wall?
收到
Roger that.
– 妈的 – 怎么了?
– Shit. – What?
呃 这个…
Ah, this…
这他妈的观测镜有点模糊啊 妈的
Man, this fucking thing’s fogging up, man.
你应该把那垃圾丢掉
You have got to get rid of that shit.
这是迪恩的
It was Dean’s.
去你的迪恩 迪恩是混♥蛋♥
Fuck Dean. Dean was a bitch.
耶 去你的迪恩
Yeah, fuck Dean.
迪恩是混♥蛋♥
Dean was a bitch.
拿着死人的观测镜可能会带给你厄运
Bad juju carrying around a dead man’s scope.
有点不太对劲
Something’s not right.
怎么了?
What?
快跟我说 下面发生什么事了
Talk to me, man, talk to me. What’s going on down there?
艾斯 他们都是被一枪爆头的
Ize, they are head shots, man.
你能辨别他从哪开枪的吗?
Can you tell where they came from?
你知道吗 算了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!