Okay.
-好 -天啊
– Okay. – Oh, man.
我们先搬钢索 有人拦我们
We take the cable first. If anyone stops us,
我们就说这是天线拉索
we tell them it’s the antenna guylines.
-这实在是太重了 -别吵
– This shit is really heavy, man. – Quiet.
我说真的 太重了
I mean, like, really heavy.
重得要命 绝不是胡扯
Like heavy heavy, not bullshit heavy.
天啊 这场景让我有不好的预感
Oh, man. This scene is giving me really bad vibes, man.
该死
Oh, shit.
惨了 是条子
Oh, shit, it’s the pigs!
-死定了 条子来了 -快躲起来
– Oh, man, the pigs are here, man! – Hide, hide, hide.
惨了惨了 这回完蛋了
Oh, man. Oh, man. The jig is up, man.
妈呀妈呀 我快要吓死了
Oh, man. Oh, man. This is freaking me out, man.
楼下传来的
It’s just down there.
-没事的 -我不干了
– It’s okay. – I can’t do this, man.
我快吓疯了
I am wigging out, man.
听好了 我们不需要你了 你走吧
Okay, just listen. We don’t need you. You go. Okay?
-我走 -快走
– I’ll go. – Go.
不 走楼梯
No, that stairwell.
不 走那楼梯到82层
No, that stairway to the 82nd floor.
到82层坐货梯
To the 82nd floor, there’s an elevator.
听我说 我真的很想
Listen, man. Look, I really want to
帮你们大干一场
help you guys do something radical.
真的 可你也知道…
Okay, man? But, you know…
要死了要死了 我这就闪人
Oh, man! Oh, man. Oh, I’m shagging ass, man.
我们唯一的希望就是但愿这名保安会去其他层
Our only hope is maybe this guard will move to another floor
或是等到天黑时从他身边溜走
or maybe once it gets dark we’ll sneak past him.
但我得承认 等到那时候
But I must admit, by this time,
我很担心我们的挑战已经宣告失败
I was very worried the coup was over already.
安妮
Hey, Annie!
-我一直在找你 -一切顺利吗
– Hey, I’ve been looking all over for you. – Is everything okay?
出了点小意外 不过我想应该没问题
We hit a little snag, but I think everything’s all right.
那就好
Okay.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这竖井居然没有被挡起来
I can’t believe they don’t gate this shaft.
会摔死人的
Somebody’s gonna get killed.
我们就一直保持平衡坐在工字钢梁上
So there we sit, balancing on this steel I-beam for an eternity.
最糟糕也最痛苦的就是
And the worst part, the most painful part
沉重的工程鞋穿得我们脚疼得不行
was our heavy construction shoes killing our feet.
我看到了对讲机 可是没看到保安
I see the walkie-talkie, but I don’t see the guard.
这是怎么回事 保安已经走了吗
So what does this mean? Is the guard gone?
还是一直都在 只是我看不到
Is he still there, just standing outside of my view?
他可不会就这样丢下对讲机不管吧
He wouldn’t leave his walkie-talkie unattended, would he?
我转向杰夫
I turn to Jeff
看到了他脸上的恐惧
and I see the terror on Jeff’s face.
他的恐惧开始扰乱我的思绪
And his terror begins to seep into my mind.
我的脑中浮现出一些可怕的想法
And I start to conjure these hideous thoughts myself.
时间不断流逝 我不断往外看
Time passes. I keep looking and looking,
可对讲机一直摆在那 我就想
and this walkie-talkie just sits there and I’m wondering,
“这保安和这对讲机到底是怎么回事
“What is going on with this security guard and his walkie-talkie?
他是在耍我吗
Is he just playing with me?
他是在等我出来 然后嘲笑我吗
Is he waiting for me to come out so he can laugh at me?
他是睡着了吗”
Is he asleep?”
天黑后大概一小时
Then about an hour after nightfall…
他走了
He’s gone.
保安走了吗
Is the guard gone?
我没看到他
I don’t see him.
比原定计划落后三小时
Three hours behind schedule.
他这是怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
估计嗑药了吧
Could be on drugs.
要么死了
Or he’s dead.
快看 他上楼顶了
Ah, look! He made it.
他准备射箭了
He’s ready to shoot!
盯着保安
Watch the guard.
我和让·路易定了几个手势
Jean-Louis and I had worked out some hand signals.
现在他是在告诉我 他准备射箭了
So now he was telling me he’s ready to shoot the arrow.
他应该先做手势 然后五秒钟后射箭
He’s supposed to signal, and then five seconds later, he shoots.
可五秒钟后 什么也没发生
But after five seconds, nothing happens.
我仔细听箭落地的声音 可什么也没听到
I listen for the sound of the arrow hitting, but I hear nothing.
我四处查看 却什么也没看到
I look around. I see nothing.
我猜可能是箭飞得有点远了
I think maybe the arrow has flown too far.
所以我挥动手臂
So I wave my arms around
但愿能触碰到看不清的钓鱼线
hoping I’ll feel this invisible fishing line,
可什么也没摸到
but I feel nothing.
菲利普 你这是在搞什么
Philippe! What the hell are you doing?
摸钓鱼线
Looking for the fishing line!
我脱♥光♥衣服
So I take off my clothes,
想着露出的皮肤越多
thinking that with more surface of bare skin
就越有可能触碰到钓鱼线
I’ll have a greater chance of feeling this fishing line.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
不用 你盯着保安
No! Watch the guard!
别别别
No, no, no.
菲利普
Philippe!
保安走了
The guard is gone!
我立马穿上衣服
So, I throw my clothes back on,
用最快的速度把装备都搬到屋顶
and we run our gear up to the roof as fast as we can.
我觉得我们应该去休息会
Listen, I think we should get some rest and
等天亮前再回来
come back before sunrise.
你去吧 我在这等着
Oh, you go. I’m staying.
-一整晚吗 -对
– All night? – Yeah.
安妮 你在这什么忙都帮不上
Annie, there’s nothing you can do from down here.
能不能成就看菲利普了
Either Philippe is gonna pull this off or he’s not.
而且你这样很可疑
Besides, you look really suspicious
因为你挂着个望远镜一直站在这
standing out here with some binoculars hanging around your neck.
那我就来回走走
Well, I’ll keep moving.
-这里可是纽约 很危险的 -没事
– It’s New York City. It’s dangerous. – I’ll be fine.
我在想菲利普知不知道你还在这等着
Wonder if Philippe knows you’re still out here.
明早给你带一份甜甜圈
I’ll bring you a donut in the morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 他也做好标记了
Okay, good. He marked it.
让·路易做的标记
Jean-Louie’s mark!
喂喂 让·路易 能听到我说话吗
Hello, hello, Jean-Louis. How do you hear me?
非常清楚
Loud and clear.
那就好 我们可以通讯了
Okay, good. We have communication.
我准备量绳子
I’m going to measure the rope
看在哪里装辅索
to find out where to put the cavalettis.

Here.
不管你干什么
But, whatever you do…
我一定拼命守住它
I’ll guard it with my life.
格波斯基 你醒着吗
Garbowski, you awake?
这一点也不好笑
That’s very funny.
麻烦你到37层看下
I need you to check something down on 37th.
给我什么好处
Yeah? What do you got?
双份芝士意大利辣香肠披萨怎么样
How’s about a pepperoni and sausage with extra cheese?
这还差不多
Now you’re talking.
就差一点
That was close.
我们得设置个警报提示
We need an alarm signal.
好了 我已经将辅索固定好了
Fine. Okay. I bolted the cavalettis in place.
准备架钢索了 你准备好了吗
We’re ready to pass across the wire. Are you ready?
好了
Yes.
好 我先传粗绳 再传钢索
Okay, first I pass the heavy rope, then the walk cable.
接到绳子了
We got the rope.
好 我们现在来架钢索
Okay, we’re sending the cable.
好 慢点
Okay, Okay.
拽住 拽住 拽住
Hold it. Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!
出问题了
We have a problem.
我们会尽力把钢索拉上来
We will do everything we can to pull up the cable.
离天亮没几个小时了
It’s only a few hours before daylight.
我们会尽力的
We will do everything we can.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!