l mean, l like it a little bit. (CHUCKLEs)
是吗?
Yeah?
让我告诉你 我在开心什么
Well, let me tell you what l like.
我很开心佩吉告诉了我 你全部的事情
l like the fact that Paige told me everything about you, Jeremy.

Okay.
她跟我说过跟你在一起时
she told me that when she was with you,
她晚上会突然惊醒 想着“就这样下去吗? ”
she would wake up at night in a panic, thinking, ”ls this all there is?”
她什么都跟你说了?
she told you everything, huh? Mmm-hmm.
她跟你说过 她那天对我投怀送抱吗?
Did she tell you that she threw herself at me the other day?
她说了吗?
Did she tell you that?
或者她不再跟你无话不说 因为她忘了你是谁?
Or did she stop telling you everything when she forgot who the hell you were?
听着, 我知道你干嘛这么没礼貌
Look, l get why you’re being such a dick.
你还爱着她 你认为她会回到你身边
You obviously love her, and you think you’re gonna get her back.
但事实是, 她曾经抛弃过你
But the thing is, she outgrew you.
你怎么知道她不会再离开你?
What makes you think that won’t happen again?
谢谢你的忠告
Thank you for that advice.
我跟你老婆上♥床♥的时候 会好好思考
l will mull it over while l’m in bed with your wife.
李欧!
Leo!
– 佩吉, 等一下! – 你在想什么?
Paige, wait! What the hell were you thinking?
我不知道, 这问题问得好 因为我快把自己逼疯了
l don’t know. That’s a really good question, because l have been driving myself insane,
我成了一个混♥蛋♥!
making a complete ass of myself!
我试过所有的方法 来挽救我们的感情
Literally trying everything possible to try to save what we have.
但你却对杰瑞米投怀送抱
And you’ve been throwing yourself at Jeremy.
– 这不公平 – 不公平吗?
That’s not fair. lt’s not fair?
我看到你看他的眼神
l see the way you look at him.
我知道
l know,
因为你以前也是这样看我
because you used to look at me that way.
– 李欧, 我… – 不, 我们应该看清事实了
Leo, l… No, l think we need to start being realistic.
你的记忆不会回来了
Your memory’s not coming back.
实际上我就只是个陌生人
The fact is that l’m still Just a stranger.
我并不是想伤害你
l’m not trying to hurt you.
但我…
But l’m Just…
我不想再让你失望了
l’m so tired of disappointing you.
我知道
l know.
我很抱歉
l’m so sorry.
我去跟葛雯和莱恩道歉
l’ll apologize to Gwen and Ryan.
不用了
(sOBBlNG) Oh, God, no, it’s fine.
婚礼发生的意外 总是会变成一段有趣的插曲
Wedding disasters have a way of turning into great stories.
在很久以后
Eventually.
要怎样才能看着你爱的女孩 告诉自己应该离开她了?
How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it’s time to walk away?
李欧?
Leo?
我希望我也能像你爱我一样 去爱人
l hope one day l can love the way that you love me.
你做到过一次了
You figured it out once.
以后也能做到
You’ll do it again.
妈的
shit.
你人在这, 而不是在那里
You’re here, not there.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
结束了
l’m done.
完了, 我放弃
lt’s over. l give up.
不, 你从不放弃的, 李欧
No, you never give up, Leo.
不, 如果我们注定要在一起 就不会分开
No, if we were meant to be together, we would be together.
我只是想到了我们第一次 去转角的那间
l was Just thinking about the first time that we went to that Greek restaurant
希腊餐厅
on the corner.
有一个布条上写着 “开始提供热汤”
There was this big banner saying ”Now serving soup,”
我开始说着老板一定是
and l Just started to go on and on (CHUCKLlNG) about all the obstacles
经历千辛万苦
that the owner must have overcome
才能完成卖♥♥汤的美梦
to achieve his lifelong dream of serving soup.
然后…等我讲完了…
And then… And when l was finished…
她好几秒钟没说话 然后…
she didn’t say anything for a few seconds and she Just…
她吐出了一句话
she Just sort of exhaled it.
好像喃喃自语
lt was almost to herself.
“我爱你”
”l love you.”
那句话回荡在空中
And it Just hung there.
那是她第一次说爱我 我根本不想回答
lt was the first time she had said it, and l didn’t even wanna respond.
我只想一直听她说
l Just wanted to keep hearing it.
那是我们认识两星期后
That was two weeks after we met.
以前只要两星期 她就爱上了我
lt only took her two weeks to fall in love with me before.
她不爱我
she doesn’t love me.
请在这里签名
sign here, please.
洗吉考林斯 原告
李欧考林斯 被告(签名)
过来, 小东西
Come here, little buddy.
黛安?
Diane?

Hey.
– 你好吗? – 听我说…
How are you? Listen…
我知道已经好几年了
l know it’s been years.
我离开了一阵子
l was away for a while.
我从来没机会跟你道歉
l never had a chance to apologize.
我当时经历了一段很尴尬的时期
l was Just going through a really weird time,
但在你妈跟你♥爸♥谈判后
but your dad ended it
他就结束了我们的关系
as soon as your mother confronted him about us.
我一直都想让你知道
And l Just always wanted you to know that.
我不想在旧伤口洒盐, 但…
l don’t mean to open old wounds, but…
我真的应该说我很抱歉
l Just really needed to say that l’m sorry.
不, 我很高兴你能表明看法
No, l’m really glad that you said something.
你真的是很好的朋友
You were always a really good friend.
我真希望我也能对你一样好
l Just wish l could’ve returned the favor.
百合花不新鲜 所以我买♥♥了向日葵
GWEN: The lilies were bad, so l got sunflowers instead.
– 我打算告诉你的 – 你都知道?
l wanted to tell you. You knew?
你一直都知道?
You knew the whole time?
– 对不起 – 别跟我说话
l’m sorry. Don’t talk to me.
佩吉、 佩吉!
Paige. Paige. Paige!
嗨, 你整天都到哪去了? 陌生人
Hey, where have you been all day, stranger?
佩吉?
Paige?
我在店里遇到了黛安钱尼
l ran into Diane Chain at the store.
她是我离开的原因吗? 因为我发现了
That’s why l left, isn’t it? Because l found out.
妈, 我连我是谁都快不记得了
Mom, l barely even know who l am,
然后还发现你在骗我
and then it turns out you’re lying to me,
你要利用我的车祸 来重写历史?
and you’ve used my accident to rewrite the past?
我没办法忍♥受再失去你
l couldn’t bear the thought of losing you again.
你知道我现在 被背叛的感觉有多深吗?
Do you have any idea how betrayed l feel right now?
很抱歉, 佩吉
l’m sorry, Paige.
我们好多年没有像现在这样幸福了
We were happier than we’d been in years.
– 妈! – 你终于又回来了
Oh, Mom! We finally had you back again.
– 那是你的看法 – 不!
Back on your terms! No!
– 对, 你总是这样! – 佩吉
Yes, as usual! Paige!
他跟我的朋友背着你搞外遇!
He cheated on you with my friend!
你怎么还能跟他在一起?
How could you stay with him?
我…
l…
我本来打算要走的
l was going to leave.
我真的准备好要走了
l was. l was all ready to leave.
然后有个下午 我自己一个人在家
And then one afternoon, l was all alone in the house,
我开始看着你和你妹妹的
and l started looking at all the photographs of you
全部的…
and your…
照片
And your sister.
这间房♥子充满了我们的回忆
And the house seemed so full of all of us.
我们是一家人, 佩吉
We were a family, Paige.
我在那一刻发现
And l realized in that moment that
家人是我在这世上 最重要的东西
that was the most important thing in the world for me.
我不能, 我没办法
And l couldn’t, l couldn’t,
就这样离开
l could not go.
所以, 你就屈服于三从四德?
so, you Just WAsPed it away?

No.
留在他身边是我的选择
l chose to stay with him
我为了他做过许多对的事而留下
for all the things that he had done right
并非为了他做过的一件错事 而离开他
and not to leave him for the one thing that he had done wrong.
我选择了原谅他
l chose to forgive him.
也许李欧说得对
Maybe Leo was right.
我在你们身边 无法明白我到底是谁
Maybe l can’t figure out who l am and be around all of you.
我觉得有点冷 我不管你说什么
LEO: l still feel a little chilly. l don’t care what you say. (BOTH LAUGHlNG)
没关系
That’s fine.
佩吉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!