– 喔, 对 – 我们是夫妻
Right. Yeah. We’re married. You know? (LAUGHs)
– 天啊, 你订婚了! – 对呀
Oh, my God, you’re engaged! l know.
– 你们俩好配 – 谢谢你, 佩吉
You guys make a really cute couple. Oh, thanks, Paige.
好久没这样了
lt has been forever.
– 很久了吗? – 对
Has it? GWEN: Yeah. (CHUCKLEs)
奇怪的是, 大家看起来 都老了一点
The weird thing is that everyone looks a little bit older.
– 是吗? – 对, 尤其是你
Really? Yeah. You, especially. (LAUGHs)
我…真高兴你回来了
Oh, l’m… l’m so happy to have you back.
Voila.
为了庆祝佩吉回家 我做了你最爱吃的
ln honor of Paige being home, l made your favorite dinner.
菲力牛排
Filet mignon.
请坐、 大家坐
Oh, please. Please. sit down. (MOUTHlNG)
我们开饭以前 应该先来干杯
Before we start, l think this evening deserves a toast.
亲爱的?
Darling?
我…我敬我的家人
Well, l… l would like to drink to my family.
我很幸运在我生命中 有三个美丽的女人
l am so fortunate to have these three beautiful women in my life
当我们都聚在一起时 幸福更是加倍
and, when we’re all together, that fortune Just multiplies.
佩吉, 甜心, 欢迎回家
Paige, honey, welcome home.
敬家人
To family.
敬家人
ALL: To family.
李欧, 你的家人呢?
so, Leo, what about your family?
你们常见面吗?
Do you see them often?
– 不常 – 太可惜了
No. Oh, that’s a shame.
我的父母都死了
Both my parents are dead.
我只有佩吉
lt’s Just Paige.
她就是我的家人
she’s my family now.
李欧, 你在哪里上班?
And what kind of work do you do, Leo?
我刚在市中心开了一间录音室
l Just opened up my own recording studio downtown.
佩吉说服我把它转为正业
Paige actually convinced me to turn it into a business.
– 是吗? – 对
l did? Yeah.
录音业不是快绝种了吗?
lsn’t that sort of a dying field?
我是说不是很多人 都在家里自己用电脑录
No, l Just mean, can’t people record things on their computers at home
– 听起来也很好听吗? – 莱恩
and they sound Just as good? Ryan. (LAUGHs)
– 干嘛? – 我喜欢的唱片
What? Look, the records that l like,
都有生命、 温度和灵魂
they have life and warmth and soul.
就像听着史考提莫尔在 《神秘列车》里弹的吉他
Like the slapback on scotty Moore’s guitar on Mystery Train.
用电脑是没办法做出 同样效果的
Look, you’re not gonna get that in your computer.
还是需要现场录音室 还要混音
You’re gonna want a live room, you’re gonna want to bounce to tape.
也需要真正的乐手 互相激荡音乐
You’re gonna want real musicians in a room, vibing off of each other.
还有…
You…
我的意思是 就算这行业已经快绝种了
l guess, to answer your question, it may be a dying field
在家也能自己录出高品质的东西
and you can record high-quality stuff at home.
但用笔电是不可能做出 像猫王的 《太阳系列》一样的杰作
(LAUGHlNG) But, l mean, come on, you can’t get the sun sessions on your laptop.
我听说今晚大家都会来
l heard everyone is gonna be here tonight.
这对佩吉来说 可能刺♥激♥太大了
This kind of thing might be a little too much for Paige.
不, 我没事
Oh, no, l’m good here, actually.
那不是黛安钱尼吗?
lsn’t that Diane Chain?
对, 我们已经不一起玩了
Yeah, we don’t really hang out anymore.
天啊, 你离开好久了
God, you have been away a long time.
天啊!
Oh, my God!
祝你好运
Good luck, man.
– 嗨! – 嗨
Hi. Hi!
抱歉, 李欧 这些是我高中的好朋友
sorry. Leo, these are my friends from high school.
这是尚娜、 凯莉和莉丝贝
This is shana, Carrie, Lizbet.
嗨
Hi.
那我呢?不介绍吗?
What about me? l don’t get an introduction?
– 嗨 – 嗨
Hi. Hi.
– 抱歉, 这是… – 杰瑞米
sorry, this is… Jeremy.
好久不见
lt’s been a long time.
是吗?
Has it?
感觉没过很久 你还是都没变
lt doesn’t seem like it. You haven’t changed a bit.
抱歉我忘了自我介绍 我是李欧
l’m not sure if she mentioned it. l’m Leo.
– 嗨 – 我是佩吉的老公
Hi. Paige’s husband.
对, 我去点杯酒 你们要点什么吗?
Right. l’m gonna grab a drink. You guys want anything?
– 杏仁甜酒 – 我要喝蓝莓薄荷酒
Disaronno sour? l’ll have a blueberry moJito.
不会吧?
Really?
对, 我记得
Yes, l remember.
佩吉, 你还记得我们国三的时候
sHANA: Oh, my God, Paige. Do you remember when we were in the ninth grade,
要准备参加圣诞派对
and we were getting ready for the Christmas dance,
我们用电棒卷烫你的头发…
we were curling your hair… (GlRLs LAUGHlNG)
结果把你的头发烧掉了一半
CARRlE: We ended up burning off half your hair.
当然记得!
l totally remember that!
结果我好像戴了帽子去舞会?
And didn’t l wind up having to wear a beret to the dance?
不是, 那是…
sHANA: No, no, no, that was the…
她好像是穿着毛衣
lt was like she was some sweater-set wearing,
喝蓝莓薄荷酒的 姐妹会会员
moJito-drinking sorority girl.
像完美主妇那样?
Like a stepford wife?
对, 她整晚都当着我的面 跟杰瑞米调情
Yeah, basically. she was even flirting with Jeremy right in front of me.
– 前未婚夫杰瑞米? – 不, 不
Ex-fiance Jeremy? (LAUGHs) No, no. No.
在她心中是现任未婚夫
ln her mind, it’s current fiance Jeremy.
所以才会这么讨厌
Which is why it was probably pretty annoying
她这个陌生的丈夫 整晚坏她的好事
to have her stranger husband cock-block her all night.
真是太复杂了
That is a lot to get my mind around.
有什么能激发她的情欲?
so, what turns her on?
– 佩吉吗? – 不然还有谁?
Paige? No, her mother.
当然了
Yes, Paige.
在床上?
Like, in bed?
天啊, 李欧
Oh, my God, Leo.
怎样?这问题很私密…
What? lt’s private. lt’s…
这, 这… 是我跟她之间的事
l don’t know. lt’s… lt’s kind of a between-me-and-her kind of thing.
我不会批评的
Hey, l’m not gonna Judge.
她喜欢被搔痒
she likes being tickled.
真的假的?
seriously?
你不是说不会批评
Wow. Thought you weren’t gonna Judge.
我不是…我… 我不管你们爱玩哪招
l’m not. l’m Just… l… l don’t care if you’re into kink.
才不是那样
lt’s not like that. (CHUCKLEs)
搔痒可以舒缓她创作的压力
lt Just breaks her down when she’s stuck in her head.
好, 你可以试试看
Okay. You should give that a shot.
– 真的? – 对, 没什么好损失的
seriously? Yeah. What do you have to lose?
– 嗨, 莉莎 – 嗨
PAlGE: Hey, Lisa. Hey.
佩吉?
Paige?
因为我跟他们合作很久了 才会知道…
Because l’ve been dealing with these people forever and l know they have…
有重要的急事
something important Just popped up.
我再打给你, 好
l’m gonna call you right back. Okay.
– 嗨 – 嗨
Hi. Hi.
请坐
Please.
你还记得那次在湖边
so, you remember that time at the lake,
你说过会永远挺我吗?
when you told me you’d always have my back, no matter what?
– 在船屋那晚 – 对
The night in the boathouse. Mmm-hmm. Yeah.
当然
Yeah.
那你能告诉我 我们之间发生了什么事吗?
so, can you please tell me what went down with us?
佩吉, 只有你在甩了男人以后 还能回来质问人
Only you, Paige, can dump a guy, then come back and demand answers.
是我甩了你?
so l dumped you?
在婚礼前夕狠心地甩了
A cruel, hard, pre-wedding dumping.
为什么?
Why?
这就是我和我朋友 都猜不透的
Well, that’s a question that l and all of my friends
也许还有两个备胎女友 对, 我们都想知道答案
and the two rebound girls, yeah, we’d all love an answer to.
拜托, 一定有某种理由
Come on, seriously. l must have had some kind of reason.
你…
You…
你…变了
You… You changed.
你说话的样子变了 穿衣服的品味变了
You talked differently, you dressed differently.
你不确定要继续念法律
You weren’t sure about law school anymore.
更不确定要和我在一起
And you definitely weren’t sure about me anymore.
– 我有把戒指还你吗? – 有
Did l give you your ring back? Yeah, you did.
现在戴在谁手上?
Who has that now?
没有人
No one yet.
但我的现任女友是萝丝 还记得葛雯班上那个女生吗?
But l’ve been with Rose. You remember? From Gwen’s class.
我们在一起快一年了
l’ve been with Rose for about a year now.
我不能等你一辈子, 佩吉
l couldn’t wait forever, Paige.
你难道没想过
You couldn’t have anticipated
我会撞到大脑, 忘记我们分手