Paige.
– 对不起 – 你没事吧?
l’m sorry. ls everything okay?
你们俩看来好像需要谈谈 我先…
Look, you two obviously need to talk, so l’m Just…
– 好 – 待会再聊
Okay. Talk to you later.
好, 再见
All right, bye.
我…很抱歉
l’m… l’m sorry.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
– 我能问你一个问题吗? – 可以
Can l ask you something? Yeah.
你想问我什么就随时问
You can always ask me anything.
你知道我爸的外遇吗?
Did you know about my dad’s affair?
对
Yeah.
我知道
l knew.
你为什么没告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
有很多次我都差点告诉你
There were so many times that l almost did.
但这只会让你再跟家人分开
But to drive you away from your family again?
我觉得那是错的
That Just felt wrong.
我想要你的爱, 我…
l wanted your love, l…
但不是那样得到
Just not like that.
我要靠自己的力量
l wanted to earn it.
我不能再失去他们了
l Just don’t think l can afford to lose them right now.
那就别失去
so don’t.
有些党派试图抵销议会法令
PROFEssOR: Certain parties have sought to nullify various congressional acts,
他们声称版权保护♥法♥的重复延期
claiming that repeated extensions of copyright protection
就是永久版权
constitute a perpetual copyright
宪法的立法员是会反对的
of the sort the drafters of the Constitution would have reJected.
美国最高法♥院♥ 在2003年的爱德里与艾许克劳夫案…
The United states supreme Court, in the 2003 case of Eldred v. Ashcroft…
谢谢你请我吃午餐
PAlGE: Thanks for lunch.
其实我有话要告诉你
Actually, there’s something that l wanted to tell you.
好
Okay.
我跟萝丝分手了
Things are over with Rose.
我提的分手, 佩吉
l ended it, Paige.
不, 你为什么要这样做?
No. Why did you do that?
我以为你们要订婚了…
l thought you were getting engaged…
本来是, 但那是在你以前
We were, but that was before you.
不, 是在我以后了
No, that was after me.
对, 是在你以后 但是在现在的你以前
Okay, it was after you, but it was before this you.
以前的你又回来了
lt was before the old you came back.
杰瑞米, 我已经不是以前的我了
Jeremy, l’m not the old me.
我只是我
l’m Just me.
我只是一个想弄清楚 自己是谁的人
l’m Just the me that’s trying to figure it out still.
我了解, 不管你是谁 新的旧的, 我都不在乎
l understand, but, whichever it is, the old you or the new you, l don’t care.
我知道你记得我们在一起的时候 我知道
l know you remember what we were like together. l know you do.
– 这是我们复合的机会 – 我们曾经拥有过的很棒
This is our chance to get that back. What we had was wonderful.
是很好的回忆, 但那都是…
Those were wonderful memories, but those were…
那些是我唯一的回忆
Those are my only memories.
在你之后发生的事我都忘了
Everything after you is erased.
我…
l…
我必须独自去发现 没有你的日子是怎么样
l have to discover what it’s like to be without you, on my own.
你确定你不记得跟我分手的那时候?
Are you sure you don’t remember breaking up with me the first time?
怎么了?
Why?
因为你说的话几乎一模一样
‘Cause it sounded a hell of a lot like that.
走吧
Let’s go.
我到处找你
Hey. l was looking all over.
我在图书馆外面 没看到你, 很担心
l was worried when l didn’t see you outside the library.
那…
so…
智慧财产权法的课 上得如何?
How’s that intellectual property class going?
其实, 我要跟你说
Actually, l wanna talk to you about that.
我决定不读法律了
l’ve decided to leave law school.
我要去城里租一间公♥寓♥
And l’m gonna get an apartment in the city.
又要重新开始了吗?
lt’s happening all over again, isn’t it?
该死, 佩吉
Damn it, Paige.
我犯了很多错误
l’ve made a lot of mistakes.
爸, 这不是你的错 也不是因为你做了什么
Dad, this isn’t about you or anything you’ve done.
这是我的事, 我想成为什么人 还有我是谁
This is about me, who l want to be, who l am.
告诉我要说什么 才不会又失去你
Just tell me what to say, so l don’t lose you again.
你不会失去我
You won’t.
冲击的一刻
LEO: A moment of impact.
冲击的一刻, 改变的潜力
A moment of impact whose potential for change
像波浪袭击 比我们所能预测的更远
has ripple effects far beyond what we can predict,
将一些分子撞击
sending some particles crashing together
让它们更加紧密
making them closer than before,
同时, 有些分子经过撞击弹开 到了更远的地方冒险
while sending others spinning off into great ventures
落到你永远也想不到的地方
landing where you never thought you’d find them.
这就是人生的时刻
You see, that’s the thing about moments like these.
你不能
You can’t,
不论多努力
no matter how hard you try,
都不能控制它们对你的影响
control how they’re gonna affect you.
你只能让撞击过后的分子 落到它可能去的地方
You just gotta let the colliding particles land where they may
然后等待下次的冲击
and wait until the next collision.
我发誓会帮助你热爱生命
PAlGE: I vow to help you love life,
用温柔支持你
to always hold you with tenderness,
并拥有爱情需要的耐心
and to have the patience that love demands.
该说话的时候要说
To speak when words are needed
不该说的时候 和你分享沉默
and to share the silence when they’re not.
同意我们 对红丝绒蛋糕的意见分歧
To agree to disagree on red velvet cake.
永远住在你温暖的心里 把它当作我的家
And to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home. (slGHs)
下雪天
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
但愿你不是为了喝热可可 才进城里来的
l hope you didn’t come all the way into the city for hot chocolate.
其实, 我六个月前就搬回来了
Actually, l moved back here six months ago.
我住在罗杰斯公园区
l’m over in Rogers Park.
真的?那…太好了
Really? That… That’s great.
我回去念艺术学院了
l’m actually back at the Art lnstitute.
真的?没骗我?
What? Are you kidding me?
那太好了
Mmm-mmm. That’s amazing.
我只是旁听几堂课
Yeah. l mean, l’m sitting in on a few classes,
虽然我的头脑记不住了
and it’s crazy what my hands remember
但双手却意外地记得一切
that my, you know, that my mind forgot.
对
Yeah.
所以谢谢你
so, thank you.
我什么也没做
l didn’t do anything.
你尽心尽力了
You did everything.
你完全接受我是谁
You accepted me for who l am,
而不是要我成为你心目中的我
and not for what you wanted me to be.
我只希望你开心
l Just wanted you to be happy.
就这样而已
That’s all.
这附近不是有家古巴料理
lsn’t there some Cuban place around here
以前只要这里没开 我们就会去的?
where we used to go when this place was closed?
对…等等, 你想起来了?
Yeah. lt’s… Wait. You remember?
没有
No, no.
我真希望
l wish. (CHUCKLEs)
不, 记忆还没恢复 但我…
No, the memory stuff hasn’t come back, but l’ve…
宋妮亚跟我变成了朋友
sonia and l have been hanging out a little bit,
我问了她关于我们的事
and l’ve been asking her about us.
真的?她都说了什么?
Really? And what has she been saying?
她说你现在应该没有女朋友
That she doesn’t think you’re seeing anyone right now.
她刚好说对了
she Just happens to be right.
你呢?有男朋友吗?
You? Are you seeing anyone?
太好了
That’s good.
那你想跟我去吗?
so, do you wanna go to the Cuban place?
古巴料理?
With me?
好呀
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们要不要试试看 以前没去过的地方?
What would you say to trying someplace that we haven’t been to before?
新的餐厅?
someplace new?
当然
l’d like that.
你先请
After you.
I’ve been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they’re real
电影脚本的夫妻范本 结婚后并育有二子, 过得幸福快乐
I’ve been living so long with my pictures of you That I almost believe
她从未恢复记忆
That the pictures are All I can feel