They’re gonna hate me.

No.
别 别 丽莎 等等 等等 等等
No, no. Lisa, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
丽莎 嗨 丽莎 求你了
Lisa! Hey! Lisa? Please!
真得对不起 对不起 我道歉 行吗
I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, okay?
求你了 把门打开
Please, open the door!

No!
不 丽莎 别这样
No! Lisa, come on.

Ow!
丽莎
Lisa.

Ow!
丽莎
Lisa?
我想现在进去 好吗
I’m gonna come in now, okay?
我真得非常非常抱歉
I’m so, so sorry.
杰瑞 我不会跟任何人讲的
Jerry, I won’t tell anyone.
我真希望你没有看到这些
I wish that you didn’t have to see that.
我只希望我们能够回到从前 从头再来 你明白吗
I just wish that we could go back to the beginning, you know.
我们可以
We can.
我们可以
We can.
我真得很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
不 是我对不起你
No, I’m sorry.
对不起我刚才被吓坏了
I’m sorry I got scared earlier.
我知道那很吓人 我
I know. That was scary. I…
我并没有打算吓你
I didn’t mean to scare you.
好吧
It’s okay.
我好多了
I’m fine now.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know. I know.
你打得我好痛
And you hit me so hard.
没事的
It’s okay.
哦 你还好吗
Are you okay?
哦 天啊 我都不知道怎么会变成这个样子
Oh, God. I don’t know how that happened.

Uh…
-对不起 -杰瑞…
-I’m so sorry. -Jerry.
我只想回家
I wanna go home.
杰瑞
Jerry.
没事了 没事了 我知道你正忍♥受痛苦
It’s okay. It’s okay. I know you are suffering.
我会帮你的
I’m gonna help you.
你做了你必须做的事 杰瑞
Hey, you did what you had to do, Jerry.
明天上午一定要把它搞明白
Figure it out in the morning.

Meow!
哦 还好啦 伙计 一切…
Oh, it’s okay, buddy. Everything…
一切都会好起来的 你是个好孩子
Everything’s gonna be okay. You’re a good boy.

Woof!

Woof!
怎么
What?
你想来一块 嗯
You want a piece? Huh?
汪…
What?

Huh?
什么 想尝尝这个 哈
What? Want some of this? Ha!
什么
What?
我们的天父 愿你的名受显扬
Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
愿你的国来临 愿你的旨意奉行在人间 如同在天上
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
愿杰瑞 胡须先生和博斯科都成为好孩子 阿门
Make Jerry and Mr. Whiskers and Bosco good boys. Amen.
嗨 丽莎 我的小甜心
Hey, Lisa, sweetie,
收到留言请给我打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
maybe give me a call or a text when you get this.
祝你一切平安
Hope you’re okay.
我也找不到她
I can’t reach her either.
你们看到一个
Are you guys watching the video
宝宝往参议员身上尿尿的片断了吗
of the baby peeing on the senator?
没有邮件 脸书也没有更新
No email, no Facebook updates.
之前她和那个包装运输部叫杰瑞的家伙一起出去过
She was going out with that Jerry guy from Packing and Shipping.
我也联♥系♥不上他
I can’t reach him, either.
那个啃披萨的杰瑞 天啊 他是个怪人
Jerry, the pizza guy? God, he’s weird.
你们都听说了 是吗
You heard the rumors, right?

No.
打开”三州先驱报”网站
Go to the Tri-State Herald website.
1997年7月9日 头版
July 9th, 1997. Front page.

Oh.
入侵者 入侵者
Intruder! Intruder!
我会替你挡子弹 杰瑞
I’ll take your bullet for you, Jerry.
我会替你挡子弹 杰瑞
I’ll take your bullet for you, Jerry.

Oh!
别吓得尿裤子了 真遗憾 为什么不是捉狗队的人
Don’t pee yourself, it’s not the dog catcher. Unfortunately.

Shh!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
哦 杰瑞 我有个主意
Ooh! Jerry, I got an idea.
嗨 杰瑞
Hi, Jerry.
嗨 艾莉森
Hi, Alison.
嗨 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry?
什么事
Yeah?
你记不记得上周
You remember last week
当时你说 有一条看不见的界线
when you said there was an invisible line
把善与恶分开
that separates good from evil,
接着你说你已经越过了那条线
and you thought you’d crossed it.
然后我说
And I said,
“不 不 不 不 你是个好孩子”
“No, no, no, no, no! You’re a good boy!”
是啊 我记得 怎么了
Yeah, I remember. So what?
我改变看法了
I’ve changed my opinion.
那么 你现在认为我是个恶魔了 博斯科
So you think I’m evil, Bosco?
非常肯定
I’m certain of it.
欢迎加入我的世界 杰瑞
Welcome to my world, Jerry!
我不想成为你那个世界的一员
I don’t wanna be a part of your world.
可你已经迈进去了
You’re already there.
变成了你注定应该成为的人
Become what you’re meant to become.
菲奥娜
Fiona?
你觉得我应该怎么办
What do you think I should do?
嗯 你不能再回去上班了
Well, you can’t go back to work,
当然也不能再留在这里
can’t stay here, either.
我认为是时候看看那只猫 知不知道他在说什么
I think it’s time to see if the cat knows what he’s talking about.
她是对的
She’s right.
我完全同意
I totally agree.
哦 我去
Well, meow to that.
就这样到处游荡不停杀人 我喜欢那些人
Just go around killing people? I like people.
唉… 那该死的狗
Aye. Fuck the dog.
你应该好好享受杀人带来的快♥感♥
Do it for the pleasure it brings.
来吧 杰瑞
Come on, Jerry.
让我们弄个更大的冰箱
We’ll get a bigger fridge.
万事开头难
The first five are always the hardest.
别听他的 杰瑞
Oh, don’t listen to him, Jerry.
我不了解你们这些女孩子的想法
I don’t know about you girls,
但是那个叫杰瑞的家伙 他已经疯了
but that Jerry guy, he’s going crazy.
他已经不知所措
He’s losing it.
他跟自己说 一切都没事
He convinces himself it’s all fine.
我的老伙计 你行的
Come on now. You can do it.
我会吐在自己的嘴里
I will vomit in my own mouth.
-假装你已经关心杰瑞 -对
-…pretend you’ve been taking care of Jerry. -Yes.
我狠烦
I’m so bloody…
-当然是的 -当他堕落时 太性感了
-Of course. -He’s so sexy when he’s dark.
看着他 谁能告诉他疯了
Who can tell he’s crazy just by looking at him?
整个情况 有点…
This whole situation is kind of…
-烂冰箱 -看起来像
-Stupid fridge! -It smells like…
你很好
You da man.
这些所有的笨死人头
All these stupid talking heads…
闭嘴
Shut up!

Hi.
杰瑞
Jerry!
我现在想明白了不少事情
I got a lot going on right now.
怎么了
What happened?
是的 嗯 我以前总是哭
Well, uh, I’ve been crying a lot.
不停地哭 并且我不再吃药
All the time. And I stopped taking the drugs.
啊 为什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!