And now the cops, they say the same thing.
杰瑞
Jerry!
杰瑞
Jerry!
杰瑞
Jerry!
他们在说你什么呢 亲爱的
What they saying about you, love?
说我是个杀人犯
That I’m a killer.
把我拿出去
Take me out
让我们来聊聊吧
Let’s talk about it.
如果我就是…
What if I am?
那个连环杀手
Serial killer?

Yeah!
好吧 你是不是…
Well, is it something that you are?
所谓的棕色眼睛或者习惯用右手…
Like being brown-eyed or right-handed.
或者你是不是选择…
Or is it something that you choose?
去当一名会计师
Like being an accountant.
我要知道就好了
I wish I knew.
你还有选择的机会 杰瑞
You can still make the choice, Jerry.
你还是一个好人
You’re still a good man.
对 我一直试着做个好人 我希望当一个好人
I try to be a good man. I wanna be a good man.
可是 那只猫
Then there’s the cat…
你♥妈♥的♥ 全怪到我头上了
Fuck you, blaming it on me.
等一下 瞧 我明白是与非
Hold on a second! Look, I know what is good.
我明白 我想要一个正直合理的生活
I know. I wanna lead a righteous and just life.
我希望成为社会上有模有样的人
I wanna be an upstanding member of the community.
可是 我是说 你懂的 胡须先生
But, you know, Mr. Whiskers,
他总是让我去做坏事
he makes me do bad things.
你杀我的时候那猫可离你远着呢 杰瑞
The cat was nowhere near when you killed me, Jerry.
瞧 瞧 谢谢你 人头女士
See? See? Thank you, lady-head.
好吧 首先 这一切都是假的
Okay. First of all, not true.
其次 我知道什么是对什么是错 懂吗
Second of all, um, I know right from wrong, okay?
我道的 我一直想做好人
I know it. I try to be good.
可是接下来突然…
But then certain
发生了可怕的事情 于是我被…
horrible things happened and I am filled with…
恐惧和担心包围了 我失去了控制
With terror and dread, standing outside of myself.
即使我知道我都做了些什么 我还是觉得…
Even though I know what I’ve done, I also feel like…
觉得不是我做的
Like it wasn’t me.
人类的心思真是太复杂了 嗯
Pretty complicated inside the human mind, huh?
是你杀了我 杰瑞 你
It was you that killed me, Jerry. You.
好吧 这是事实 但从某种感觉上来说 又不是我
Okay, that’s true, but in a certain sense, it wasn’t me.
那是 呃…
It was, uh…
你不会又是指我吧
You gonna say it was me?
没 我没那样说
No, I wasn’t gonna say that.
哦 哦 算了吧 魔鬼代言人
All right. Devil’s advo-cat.
就算那是我 但是 你们知道
Let’s say it was me, but you know that
我是一只会说话的猫这事可能吗
I’m a talking cat. There’s no such thing.
所有我的话其实都是你自己说的
Everything I say is really you.
没错 伙计 都是你自己
it’s true, buddy. It’s all you.
什么
What?
得了吧 杰 你是清楚的
Come on, Jer. You know that.
你的小伙伴们说得再清楚不过了 杰瑞
Your pets are spot-on, Jerry.
我有点怀疑
I kind of suspected that.
不过如果真的是我
But if there’s me,
我好好的 就在这儿 正在说着话
you know, regular me, standing here, the me who is talking now,
并且我想做个好人
and I wanna be good.
但是还有你 你 和你
Then there’s you, you and you,
总想让我变成其他样子
trying to make me be something else.
-我是好人吗 -不
-Am I good? -No.
-你坏透了 -她错了 你是个好孩子
-You’re bad. -She’s wrong. You’re a good boy.
他们都错了 你就是你
They’re both wrong. You are what you are.
是这样
That’s it.
我是…
I am…
-有人来了 入侵者 入侵者 -博斯科 博斯科
-Someone’s here! Intruder! Intruder! -Bosco, Bosco!
我支持你 杰瑞
I got your back, Jerry!
我支持你 杰瑞 我支持你 杰瑞
I got your back, Jerry! I got your back, Jerry!
这儿 这儿 这儿 呆在这儿
Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay!
稍等一下 我把狗安顿好
Just a second! Just trying to put my dog away!
嗨 杰瑞 是不是我的新朋友来了
Hey, Jerry, is that my new friend?
哦 杰瑞 我只需要闻闻她屁♥股♥上的味道
Oh, Jerry, I just need a whiff of her butt.
杰瑞
Jerry!
哦 杰瑞
Oh! Jerry!
-嗨 丽莎 -嗨 杰瑞
-Hey, Lisa. -Hi, Jerry.
呃 想给你个惊喜 不好意思
Um, surprise, sorry.
不 我非常高兴你能来
No, I’m so glad that you came.
不 不 我太唐突了 我应该提前说一下
No, no. I’m imposing. loan tell.
-哦 你看上去好迷人 -谢谢
-Oh, you look beautiful. -Thank you!
噢 我给你买♥♥了些蛋糕
Um, I brought you some cakes.
你真是太好了 谢谢
You’re amazing. Thank you for this.
一共有4块
There’s four of them.
抱歉 你家里是不是有客人 还是我打扰你了
Sorry, if… Do you have company? Or am I interrupting?
不 不 不 不 没 没 没有
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Wait. Yeah, I…
那个 我刚才你听到的声音是 呃…
It’s just that… What you heard is, um,
那个 我有时候 我会跟我的宠物们说话
that I sometimes… I talk to my pets.
-经常这样 -嗯 我 也是
-A lot of the time. -No, me too.
始终如此 并且它们还时不时找我讲话
All the time. And they sometimes talk to me. Sometimes.
我能理解
I get that.
-谢谢你带来的蛋糕 -你给关在外面了吗
-Thank you for the cake. -Are you locked out?
噢 没事的
Uh, it’s okay.
我会想办法进去的
I’ll figure out how to get in somehow.
不会让你等太久的
You don’t need to stay around.
那你怎么进去呢
And how are you gonna get in?
那里有个天窗
There’s a skylight.
从天窗那我可以毫不费力地进去
I can totally get in through the skylight.
是吗
Really?
你知道吗 我很擅长怎么样进屋子
You know, I’m pretty good at getting in places.
我经常找不着钥匙 所以…
I lose my keys all the time, so…
我这就去爬天窗
I’m gonna use the skylight.

Oh.
杰瑞 你还好吗
Jerry, you okay?
挺好
I’m fine.
-你呢 -很好
-How are you? -Fine!
杰瑞 我想
Jerry, I’m…
杰瑞 我只是想… 好吧
Jerry, I’m gonnajust… Okay.
好的 再见 丽莎 谢谢你来看我
Okay! Bye, Lisa! Thanks for stopping by!
杰瑞 我已经把门打开了
Jerry! I got it open!
哦 嗨 嗨 伙计
Oh, oh. Hey! Hey, buddy.

Oh.
嗨 杰瑞 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry! Jerry!

Come on.
来 不 不 不 我现在不想陪你玩 过来
Come on. No. No, no, no. I don’t wanna play. Come on.
来 过来 来 过来
Come on, come on, come on. Come on.
好了 乖孩子 乖孩子
Okay, good boy, good boy.
丽莎
Lisa.
我跟你说了我会从天窗爬进来
I told you I was gonna go through the skylight!
杰瑞 不好意思
Jerry, I’m sorry.
为什么你…
Why would you…
我道歉
I apologize.
直接那样开门进来
…go through the door like that?
对不起 都是我的错
I’m sorry, it’s my fault.
-我马就回去 -不 不 不 不
-I’m just gonna go home. -No, no, no, no.
请 请 请别走 没事的 没事的
Please. Please, please, please stay. It’s okay, okay…
遇见她是我这辈子最好的事了
She’s the best thing that ever happened to me!
她是最好的
She’s the best.
杰瑞 你在和谁说话
Jerry, who are you talking to?
别 别 等一下 等一下
No, no. Wait, wait.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no.
杰瑞 我得走了
Jerry, I’m just gonna go.
不 我不会伤害她的
No, I’m not gonna hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
I’m not gonna hurt you.
不 不 我不会伤害你的 没事的 没事的
No, no, I’m not gonna hurt you, it’s fine. That’s fine.
那…
It’s…
他们会恨死我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!