I told them and they won’t let me alone.
答应我永远不要说出去 答应我
Promise me you’ll never tell. Promise.
我答应
I promise.
永远
Never!
他们不理解
They don’t understand.
他们也理解不了
They can’t understand.
那是什么声音
What’s that sound?
医院来的人
It’s the hospital people.
一起的还有警♥察♥
They have the Sheriff with them.
我不能回去
I can’t go back.
我不能回去
I can’t go back.
我不回去 我不回去
I can’t go back. I can’t go back.

Oh.
杀了我
Finish it.
杀了我 求你杀了我
Finish it. Finish it, please.
杰瑞 杀了我 求你
Jerry, finish it, please.
求你了
Please!
杰瑞 杀了我吧 求你了
Jerry, finish it, please!
杰瑞
Jerry.
你怎么了
What is it?
我妈妈死在上面那间屋里
My mama died up in that room.
-对不起… 我很抱歉 -不 不用 嗨
-Sorry, I’m sorry. -No, don’t be. Hey.
没事的
It’s okay.
只是… 我只是好难过
It’s just… I’m so sad.
送我回家吧…
Take me home, will ya?
-嗨 -谢谢
-Hey. -Thanks.
这一夜真是好极了 杰瑞
That was a wonderful night, Jerry.
我也觉得
I think so, too.
我很高兴你约我出来
I’m really glad you asked me out.
我也是
Me too.
你很有神秘感 你知道吗
You’re so mysterious, you know.
你第一次来财务部的时候
The first time you came up to accounting,
我的直觉告诉我你一定是个有故事的人
I could tell there was something deep about you.

Mmm.
你看上去是那么地遥不可及
You seem a million miles away.
你心里装了什么
What’s on your mind?
这一夜和我预期的完全不一样
This night turned out differently than I was expecting.
不一样的好
Different, good?
当然
Definitely.
我不再感觉孤独
I don’t feel alone.
我也是
Me neither.
我们得走了
We have to get going.
上班
Work!

Yeah.
我知道 虽然这是我最不愿意去想的事
I know. It seems like the last thing I wanna think about.
是啊 我得先回家喂我的猫和狗
I know. I gotta go home and feed my cat and dog.
-他们肯定要冲我发狂了 -噢 好
-They’re gonna be furious with me. -Oh, yes!
要不要我载你一程
Do you want me to give you a ride?
不用了 我走去
No, no, no, it’s okay. I’ll walk.
-是吗 -对 记得到财务部来看我
-Yeah? -Yeah! Come up to accounting later,
装作你来送东西
just pretend you’re delivering something.
我们可以在复印室里幽会一下
We can make out in the copy room.
-我会的 -好吧
-I’ll try. -Okay.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
-拜 -拜
-Bye. -Bye.
我的好孩子呢
Who is a good boy?
我的好孩子呢
Who is a good boy?
我能闻到她的骚味儿了 杰
I want to smell her crotch, Jer.
过来 这儿 嘿 坐下
Come, here. Hey, sit!
吃的东西在哪 见鬼 还有我的面子
Where the fuck’s my food, fuck-face?
啊 这是我这辈子最棒的一夜
Oh. That was the best night in my whole life. Mwah!
我的好孩子呢 嗯
Who’s a good boy? Yeah.
哦 哦
Oh. Oh.
给我吃的
Food!
嗨 胡须先生
Hey, Mr. Whiskers.
马上给我吃的东西
Food! Now!
我在沙发上给你留了个小礼物
I left you a little gift on the sofa.
提醒你为什么不可以把我们丢在一边 连吃的都不给
A reminder why you can’t leave us alone without food.
杰瑞 嗨
Jerry, hey.
给我找个伴儿
Get me a friend!
搞什么啊 伙计
What’s the matter, buddy?
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do?
我不知道
I do not know.
和往常一样
Same as always.
装作一切正常
Pretend everything is fine.
是吗
Really?
好吧 这让你很难做 是吗
it got you this far, didn’t it?
我想是的
I guess so.
-嗨 杰瑞 -什么事
-Hey, Jerry? -What?
有人要你去趟财务部
They need you up in accounting.
可能是工资单什么的有点问题
Some problem with payroll or something.
好的
Okay.
我找到你的一些不良记录
I found some irregularities in your records.
我们需要做下审查
We need to do an audit.
-什么 -来吧
-What? -Come on!
-关上门 -关上门
-Close the door! -Close the door.
到这来
Come here.

Oh.
哦 谢谢你 杰瑞 杰瑞正在 呃…
Oh, thanks, Jerry. Jerry was just, uh…
他正在传… 呃 修复印机
Just faxed… Fixed the copier.
我稍后再来复印吧
I can make a copy later.
-我马上走… 我马上走 -好的
-I gotta go. I’m gonna go. Okay. -Okay.
-丽莎 你这条母狗 -汪 汪
-Lisa, you dog. -Woof, woof.
对了 你还在做工资单吗
Hey, um, are you still doing payroll?
是啊 我是专做工资单 怎么了
Yeah, I’m a payroll lifer, why?
你能把杰瑞的住址找给我吗
Can you give me Jerry’s address?
我想给他份礼物什么的
I wanna bring him a gift or something.
比如一块无比派 没别的意思
Like a whoopie cake. It’s nothing.
你为啥不直接问他呢
Or you could just ask him.
我只是想给他一个惊喜
I want it to be a surprise.
求你了
Please?
一次性吃下那么多的芝士三明治 41个
That’s a lot of cheese sandwiches to eat in one sitting! Forty one!
并且小索尼娅·托马斯总是能赢
And that tiny Sonya Thomas always wins!
接下来是一桩可怕的消息
And now a grimmer story.
一位女士被谋杀了 她的身体残骸被抛弃在树林里
A woman murdered. Her partial remains dumped in the woods!
-好凄惨 -太可怕了
-So sad! -So terrible!
记者希拉·哈默 进行的独家新闻报道
Reporter Sheila Hammer has an Action One News exclusive.
周二在米尔顿附近
The grisly discovery Tuesday,
发现令人毛骨耸然 一位不明身份的女子被刺身亡
near Milton, of an unidentified female stabbing victim,
当地警方正在搜捕这个连环杀手
has local police on the hunt for a serial killer.
-杰瑞 你是个连环杀手 -有请温伯克警长
-Jerry, you’re a serial killer! -Sheriff Weinbacher.
不 他不是
No, he isn’t.
现在 在FBI的协助下 我们已经得到了
Now with the aid of the FBI, we have developed
那个无名杀人犯的轮廓
a profile of the unknown killer.
男性 20到30岁
Male, late 20s or early 30s,
白人 中低收入阶层 不太合群
white, lower or middle class. Trouble fitting in.
-就是你 杰瑞 能给我签个名吗 -嘘
-That’s you, Jerry. Can I have an autograph? -Shh.
他还会接着杀人吗
Will he kill again?
嗯 如果他没有很快就停下来的话
Well, if he’s not stopped soon,
种种迹像表明…
every indication is
他还会继续
he will kill again.
你听到了 废物
You hear that, punk?
-不 不 不 不 不 -你这个杀人犯
-Oh, no! No! No, no. -You’re a killer.
-我的天 -连环杀手
-God. -A serial killer!
我不想当杀人犯
I don’t wanna be a killer.
太晚了 蠢货 开弓没有回头箭
Too late, shitbag. There’s no turning back.
你这个疯狂的冷血杀手
You’re a stone-cold murdering maniac.
早就告诉过你
Told you so.
告诉过什么
Told me so what?
哼 我说过你喜欢杀人的感觉
I told you you like killing.
现在那些警♥察♥ 他们也这么说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!