Oh, yes, of course.
你还准备杀人吗
Are you gonna kill someone else?
我 不 当然不了
Me? No. Of course not.
变♥态♥ 不安分的猫
Sick, disturbed cat.
为什么不呢 杰 我们都知道你想杀人
Why not, Jer? We both know you want to.
-不 -你意外地杀了人
-No. -You killed by accident,
那感觉不错
that felt good.
现在你蓄意去杀人 杰瑞
Now do it on purpose, Jerry.
动一次手 试试感觉如何
Just once. See what it’s like.
闭嘴 我♥干♥嘛要听你的 你只是只猫
Shut up. I don’t have to listen to you. You’re just a cat.
哼 一只会说话和理论的猫
Well, a cat that can talk and reason,
这可以说是一个奇迹
that’s a miracle for the ages.
又如何
So what?
但是一个和自己的猫说话的家伙…
But a guy who talks to his cat…
嗯 那他该进疯人院了
Well, that’s one step away from the loony bin.
出去再找几个人 杀了他们
Find someone else. Kill them.
然后你会发现真正活着的感觉 是个什么滋味
And you’ll discover what it feels like to be truly alive.
通过杀人
By killing?
总比做♥爱♥强
It’s better than sex.
他是错的 我们可不像阴险的猫 杰瑞
He is wrong. We’re not like the pussy, Jerry.
-我们有道德底线 -真是个好孩子
-We have morals. -That’s a good boy.
你听到没有
Did you hear that?
我有资格被叫做好孩子
I earned the right to be called a good boy.
你有资格被一辆小客车撞上
You earned the right to be hit by a minivan.
呯 呯
Knock, knock.
-嗨 杰瑞 -嗨 丽莎
-Hey, Jerry. -Hey, Lisa.
什么事 大个子
What’s up, big guy?
过来逛逛
I was over here.
只是想我应该过来看看你在做什么
Just thought I’d see what you’re up to.
-我正想办法怎么早点走 -嗯
-Same as always, you know. -Yeah.
我正在想办法离开
I’m trying to figure out how to get out of here early.
早 唷 都5点多了
Early? Shoot, man. It’s past 5:00 now.

Oh.
-要不要喝点什么 -好啊
-Do you wanna get a drink? -Yeah.
想去TGI星期五餐厅
You wanna go to TGI Fridays?
TGI在周二总是乱糟糟的
Fridays kind of sucks on Tuesdays.
那我们可以去大卫联锁店
We could go to David’s though.
很棒的 你肯定会喜欢那儿
It’s cool, you’ll really like it.
好的
Good.
-行 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
那要不要… 马上就去
You wanna… Now?
-好 马上 -好
-Yeah, now, just… -Yeah.
行 你都准备好了 我就…
Yeah, if you’re ready, I’ll…
正式离婚估计在9月份
The divorce was final in September or something.
我是说 我的婚姻完了 非常快的那种
I mean, it went like really quickly
因为我基本上什么都同意了
because I basically agreed to everything.
知道吗 他得到房♥子和车 我只把我的猫带走
You know, he got the house and the car and I got the cat.
什么样的猫
What kind of cat?

Um…
我不清楚 黑白相间的
I don’t know. Like a black and white…
它是我的寄托 非常可爱
It’s a rescue. It’s cute.
你和猫相处得如何
Are you good with cats?
不 真正的问题是猫和我相处得如何
No, the real question is, are cats good with me?
因为是它们实实在在地支配我们
Because they pretty much own us,
不是反过来
not the other way around.
哦 上帝 对
Oh, my God, yeah.
-是吗 -你说得对
-Right? -You’ve got that right.
对 我是说 如果我不能满足我那只猫的任何需要
Yeah, I mean, if I don’t give my cat everything he wants,
就等于 走着瞧吧
it’s just like, watch out!
对 对 我也是 我也是
Yeah, me too, me too, me too.
嗯 我试着换成干猫粮
Um, yeah, I tried switching to dry cat food.
它理都不理
He was not having it.
然后把我的沙发撕成了碎片
No! He tore up my couch.
不是吧 不过 这是我活该
I know. Serves me right, though. I guess.
要满足它们真得很难 嗯
They’re very demanding.
是啊 你的猫叫什么
Yeah! What’s your cat’s name?
胡须先生 它就是个混球
Mr. Whiskers. And he is a son of a bitch.
-你的猫呢 -叫猪头
-How about you? -Pighead.
因为 它就是那样的… 一个笨猪脑袋
‘Cause that’s what he is. A pig head.

Oh.
-猪头 -不过它真得很可爱
-Pighead. -He’s so cute though.
-对 对 -你想见见它不
-Yeah. Yeah! -Do you wanna meet him?
现在它可能正忙着拆我的家呢
He probably tearing up my apartment right now.
哦 这会儿
Oh, now?
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah!
好吧
Okay.
呃 对 好吧 你来开车没问题吧
Uh, yeah, okay. If you’re okay to drive.
我去趟洗手间
I’m just gonna go to the bathroom.
好 去吧
Yeah, okay.
嗯 马上回来
Okay, I’ll be right back.
我并不是 呃
I’m not, um,
经常这样与人见面后把他带回家 你明白
in the habit of going home with somebody after one date, you know.
我… 不过…
But… Um…
嗯 你只想说”这是怎么了” 我猜
Sometimes you just got to say what the hell, I guess.
对 你只是想要放松一下
Yeah. You just gotta cut loose.
哦 等等 我家在… 在那边 是的
Oh, actually, I’m that way, actually.
我们能不能… 能不能去别的地方
Can we go… Can we go somewhere else?
-去哪 -只是个惊喜
-Where? -It’s a surprise.
我们在什么地方
Where are we?
我在这里长大的
This is where I grew up.
挺漂亮的
It’s beautiful.
-你这样看 -是啊 好浪漫
-You think so? -Yeah, it’s so romantic.
说说你的经历
What did you guys grow?
没什么
Nothing.
我的继父雄心勃勃
My stepdad had big plans,
不过他一辈子都待在军队里
but he was gone all the time with the Army.
-我妈她 她非常…-她长什么样
-And my mom, she pretty much… -What was she like?
她是德国人
German,
非常漂亮…
beautiful,
但总是很忧伤
but mostly sad.
为什么
Why was she sad?
我继父逼她在离开他与离开柏林之间做出选择
He made her choose between leaving him and leaving Berlin.
她在乡思中渡过了余生
She spent the rest of her life homesick.
你还好吗
You okay?

Huh.
那是我最喜欢的窗户
That was my favorite window.
我经常趴在上面
I spent a lot of time there.
你没有什么好朋友
You didn’t have many friends?
对 没有
Well, not really.
他们叫我… 那些孩子们叫我
They called… The kids called me
“鼻涕虫”和”跑得欢”
Gesundheit and Fahrvergnugen
还有”超级好哭佬”
and The Ultimate Crying Machine.
-孩子们太过分了 -我知道
-Kids are cruel. -I know.
我以前经常坐在那里抬头盯着…
I used to sit there and look up
盯着夜空 假装相信
at the night sky and I’d make believe
那些星星就是我的好朋友
that the stars were my friends.
是不是很蠢
It’s stupid.
-不 很美好 -哦
-No, it’s sweet. -Mmm.
他们来找我了 杰瑞
They’re coming for me, Jerry.
我要阻止他们
I’ll stop them.
太晚了
It’s too late.
他们早就知道了 是我告诉他们的
They already know. I told them.
你告诉他们什么了
What did you tell them?
我告诉他们有时候我能够听到 周围那些神秘的对话
I told them that sometimes I can hear the secret conversations of the world.
那些其他人都听不到的声音
Things no one else hears.
有动物们的 有天使跟我讲话
The animals, the angels talking to me.
妈妈 有时候我也能听到
Sometimes I hear them, too, Mom.
我知道你能 杰瑞
I know you do, Jerry.
千万别告诉任何人
Never tell anyone.
我说出去的结果就是他们再也不放过我了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!