a bleak and lonely world, Jerry.
杰瑞
Jerry.
杰瑞
Jerry.
嗨 菲奥娜
Hi, Fiona.
看看你对我做了什么
Look what you did to me.
真对不起
I’m so sorry.
周五我有一场轻松愉快的演出
Friday, I had a pretty cushy gig.
我有很多朋友 我是办公室的明星
Had lots of friends. I was the office hottie.
现在我只是冰箱里割下来的头颅 我很糟糕 杰瑞
Now I’m a severed head in a fridge. Sucks to be me, Jerry.
那我该怎么办
What can I do about it now?
把药吃下去 你这个没用的傻瓜
Take the meds, you useless wanker.
吃下去 吃下去
Take them. Take them!
看 一点也不难 对吗
See? That wasn’t so hard, was it?
妈妈
Mama!
-妈妈 -杰瑞
-Mama! -Jerry.
妈妈
Mama!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
杰瑞
Jerry.
-把他递过来 -来啊
-Pass him over. -Come on.
把他递过来
Yeah, pass him over.
我接到他了
Yeah, I got him.
我爱你 杰瑞
I love you, Jerry.
邦尼兔是我的好朋友
Bunny Monkey is my friend.
邦尼兔根本就不存在
Bunny Monkey is not real.
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Dad?
丢掉幻想 学会现实 杰瑞
You got to learn reality from fantasy, Jerry.
必须学会
You got to.
那只是一只袜子
It’s a sock.
坚强些 杰瑞
Be brave, Jerry.
我爱你 邦尼兔
I love you, Bunny Monkey.
那只是…
It’s a…
不 别听麦克的
No, don’t listen to Mack.
-一只该死的…-留下来待在我的世界里 杰瑞
-…a fucking… -Stay with me in my world, Jerry.
袜子
Sock!
袜子 袜子 袜子 只是只袜子
Sock! Sock! Sock! It’s just a sock!
一只该死的袜子
A fucking sock!
真后悔把你生出来
I wish you were never born!
你和你妈
You and your mother,
你们都是该死的神精病
you’re fucking psychos!
博斯科 嘿
Bosco? Hey.
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers.
说话啊
Say something.
来啊 说话 告诉我让我滚一边去
Come on, say something. Tell me to go “F” myself.
别留我一个人 来啊
Don’t leave me alone, come on.
嗬嗬 杰瑞
Tally ho, Jerry.
菲奥娜 你回来了
Fiona, you’re back.
正解 还有欢乐的好时光
Quite. And jolly well high time.
千真万确 又是一个欢乐好时光
Bloody blooming right, it’s jolly well high time.
你看上去真漂亮
You look smashing.
那些该死的药都是垃圾
Those bleeding pills are rubbish.
我恨死那些药丸了
I super-hate those pills.
你叫我吃我才吃的
I only took them because you told me to.
可恶的药丸
Beastly drugs.
它们把我弄得像见鬼的南瓜灯
They made me look like a sodding jack-0′-lantern.
你知道吗
You know what?
还把你弄得臭哄哄的 不过现在你闻起来就像…
And you were stinky, too. But now you smell like…
就像婴儿洗发露 你真漂亮
You smell like baby shampoo. You’re beautiful.
谢谢 杰瑞 能够回来真是妙不可言
Thanks, Jerry. What a fab, cracking day to come back.
非常完美
Perfect day.
而且我在吃加了2%牛奶的蜂蜜坚果脆
And I’m eating Honeynut Crunchys with 2% milk.
真心舒爽啊
Hip, hip, hooray!
麦片如何 亲爱的
How’s the cereal, chummy chum?
嗯 非常可口
Mmm. Delicious.
妙极了 上帝保佑女王
Scrummy. God Save the Queen.
-嗨 杰瑞 -嗯 嗯
-Hey, Jerry? Jerry. -Mmm-hmm.
能帮我找个伴儿吗
Can you get me a friend?
找个伴
A friend?
我一个人在冰箱里太寂寞了
I get so lonely in the fridge.

Mmm.
你是说 特意去杀了谁
Like… Like kill someone on purpose?
哎呀 正确
By George, that’s it.
杀人
Kill someone.
财务部的丽莎怎样
What about Lisa from accounting?
不 不 不 不 不
No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no.
求你了 杰瑞
Please, Jerry.
别搞得像个娘娘腔
Don’t be such a nancy-boy about it.
行吗
Please?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我爱你 杰瑞
I love you, Jerry.
我也爱你 菲奥娜
I love you, too, Fiona.
我是那么地爱你
I love you so much.
要来点我的松脆饼吗
You want some of my Crunchys?
好的 来点 长官
All right then, guvnor.
嗯 嗯
Mmm. Mmm-mmm.
啊呜
Ow!
嗨 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
嗨 科瓦尔斯基先生
Hey, Mr. Kowalski.
这周五我看到你了
I saw you on Friday.
你看到我了
You saw me?
对 看到了 你没注意到我
Yeah, I saw you. You didn’t see me?
没 我根本没看到你
No. I didn’t see you at all.
你当时在食膳坊
You were at Shi Shan.
我看见你坐在窗户里吃牛肉炒面
I saw you in the window, eating beef chow mein.
哦 在餐馆里
Oh. At the restaurant.
对 那是我的最爱 食膳坊
Yeah, it’s my favorite, Shi Shan.
谢谢你去看我
Thank you for seeing me.
我不是特意去看你的
I didn’t do it on purpose.
不 我的意思是 我只是对能看到对方表示感谢
No. I mean, I’m just thankful for seeing each other.
你还好吗 杰瑞
You okay, Jerry?
哦 好 我没事
Oh, yeah. I’m fine.
随你了 回见 杰瑞
If you say so. See you, Jerry.
好的
Okay.
哦 还有一件事 你有没有见过菲奥娜
Oh. One more thing. Have you seen Fiona?
-菲奥娜 -派对上的英格兰菲奥娜
-Fiona? -English Fiona. From the party.

Mmm-mmm.
没有 怎么了
No. What’s up?
现在是季度末了
It’s the end of the quarter.
我们正打算把帐结算掉 可是她却一直不接电♥话♥
We’re trying to close out the books and she’s not answering her phone.
而且 她的车还一直停在厂区停车场
Plus, her car is still in the factory parking lot.
太不幸了 她人不错的
That’s sad. She was nice.
也可能她回英国去了
Maybe she went back to her own country.
她的车用不着了
She wouldn’t need her car anymore.
我会非常相念她的
I’m gonna miss her a lot.
杰瑞
Jerry.
哦 真好
Oh, that’s good.
哦 真不错
Oh, that’s very good.
哦 这个更精彩
Oh, that’s even better.
哦 杰瑞 在我爆发前把这该死的频道换掉
Oh, Jerry, change the fucking channel before I explode.
哦 这更带劲
Oh, that’s more like it.
哦 我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
我们的杰瑞回来了 耶 那些狗屁药丸
Jerry is back. Yeah. Fuck those pills.
那个精神病医生根本不关心你的幸福
That headshrinker doesn’t care if you’re happy.
她只想让你做个乖宝宝
She just wants you to be obedient.
她不是坏人
She’s not a bad person.
如果你想被药丸乖乖控制住的话 确实不是
Not if you want to be a slave to drugs.
只要说”不” 我可以
Just say no. I do.
看呐
Check it out.
一条鳄鱼杀死了一头该死的羚羊
Crocodile killed a motherfucking antelope.
那是一只角马
It’s a gnu.
哦 是的 当然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!