You’re suffering.
我爱你
I love you.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
嗯
Mmm.
-嗨 杰 -等一下 伙计
-Hi, Jer. -Not now, buddy.
天知道你做了些什么
What the hell you been doing?
没事了 博斯科
It’s okay, Bosco.
事情真是糟透了 伙计
Pretty bad situation, buddy.
我知道
I know.
也许现在要做的最好的事就是 嗯
Maybe the best thing to do is just, um,
到警♥察♥那里把事情说清楚
go to the cops and explain everything.
告诉他们发生了什么
Just tell them what happened?
嗯 对
Mmm, yeah.
我想你是对的
I think you’re right.
把压在心里的事说出来是好事
Be good to get off my chest.
如果我拖下去 就会错上加错
If I wait, it’ll be a million times worse.
谢谢你 博斯科
Thanks, Bosco.
你们两位都天真得要死
You are both so fucking naive.
你跑到警♥察♥那里跟他们说
You go to the cops and you say,
“嗨 伙计 我不小心刺”
“Hey, man, I accidentally
“死了一个英国妞”
“stabbed that English chick.”
“哦 哦 哦”
Oh, oh, oh.
你认为他们都会点点头表示理解
You think they’ll all nod and understand
你那条笨狗的想法
the way your stupid dog does?
-我不知道 -好吧 我确实知道
-I don’t know. -Well, I do know.
那些浑身刺青的瘾君子们
They’re gonna throw your ass in jail where tattooed, meth addicts
会天天干♥你♥的 在你15年的监禁里
will butt-fuck you daily for 15 years to life.
你是不小心犯了过错的好人
You’re a good man who made a mistake.
没人会那样对你 杰瑞
Nobody is gonna rape you, Jerry.
但他就是想那样做的
But he did mean to do it.
不
No.
与那只鹿无关 那只是一次意外
Not the deer. That was an accident.
我现在讲的是那女孩
I’m talking about the girl.
你想杀了她
You wanted to kill her.
绝对没有
Never.
那你为什么拿着刀 嗯
Why’d you take the knife, then?
哦 天呐 我是恶魔
Oh, my God. I’m evil.
不 你不是 我也曾故意进行过杀戮 杰瑞
No, you’re not. I’ve killed things on purpose, Jerry.
那并不可耻 这只是本能
There’s no shame in it. It’s instinct.
只有当我杀戮的时候才能真正感觉到自己是活着的
The only time I felt truly alive is when I’m killing.
我唯一一次感觉真正地活着
The only time I’ve ever felt truly alive.
你明白我的意思了
You see what I mean?
但你必须要处理一下尸体 杰
But you have to do something about the body, Jer.
尸体怎么了
What about the body?
嗯 如果有人不小心被尸体绊到
Well, some hiker stumbles across it,
那马上就会出来头条”犯罪现场 米尔顿”
and pretty soon it’s CSI: Milton.
接下来猜猜看谁的头发和织物 唾液和血样到处都是
And guess whose hair and fiber and spit and blood are everywhere?
你的 杰瑞 去把那该死的尸体处理掉 蠢货
Yours, Jerry. Go get rid of the fucking body, dipshit.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
嗨 杰瑞 在忙什么呢
-Hey, Jerry. How you doing?
哦 嗨 温伯克警长 我很好
Oh, hey, Sheriff Weinbacher. I’m good.
真得很好
Really good.
啊 这里发生什么事了
Oh. What happened here?
一只鹿跳进了车窗 好吓人
A deer jumped in the window. It’s horrible.
不过 你没事吧
But you’re okay?
呃 没事
Uh, yeah.
你怎么处理那只鹿的
Well, what did you do with the deer?
那可是好肉
That’s probably good meat.
哦
Oh.
我把它丢在路边了
I left it on the side of the road.
不过我不该那样做
I shouldn’t have done that.
我搞砸了 非常抱歉
I screwed up. I’m really sorry about that.
不 那只是个意外 我不会给你开季节外非法狩猎的
No, it was an accident. I’m not gonna write you up for hunting out of season.
谢谢你 谢谢你 温伯克警长 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you, Sheriff Weinbacher. I appreciate it.
小事情 杰瑞 赶快把车窗修好 行吗
No problem, Jerry. You get that window fixed, okay?
对 我今天下午就去修
–Yeah, I’ll do it right this afternoon.
-好极了 开车小心点 杰瑞 -慢走
-Cool. Drive safely, Jerry. -You, too.
喂
Hello?
哦 糟糕 那… 那就是现在 对吗
Oh, crap. That’s… That’s right now, isn’t it?
好的
Okay.
对 不 我马上就来 马上到
Yeah, no, I’m on my way. On my way.
头痛吗
Headaches?
睡不着觉
Trouble sleeping?
不
No.
有自杀的冲动
Suicidal impulses?
嗯
Uh-uh.
你还听到那些声音吗
Do you hear voices?
现在就听见你的声音
I hear your voice, now.
虚无飘渺的声音
Disembodied voices.
像是从其它地方传来的声音
Voices that seem to be coming from somewhere else.
并非如此
Not really.
杰瑞 最近有没有发现自己经常哭
Jerry, do you find yourself crying a lot lately?
嗯
Uh-uh.
没有
No.
没有
No?
嗯
Mmm-mmm.
现在还在吃药吗
Are you still taking the medication?
平时有吃
Usually.
你务必要每天吃药
You have to take it every day without fail.
我知道 我知道 不过…
I know. I know, but…
不过什么
But what?
这药 可以缓和情绪 这没问题 对吗
The medication, it smooths things out and that’s okay, right?
但就算这样还是有很糟糕的情况…
But even though there were bad moments…
非常糟糕
Very bad moments.
非常糟
Very bad.
也有一些令人振奋和美好的时候
There are also moments of inspiration and beauty
当整个世界都变得有意义
when all the world makes sense,
并让人与神的优雅而神迷的结构
and the elegant secret mechanics of man and God are revealed
在多个方面展露出来
in their many dimensions,
让宇宙呈现在我的眼前
and the universe is laid out before mine eyes
那是一处受到祝福的地方
and it is a blessed place.
你完全放弃了服药 是不是
You totally stopped taking the pills, didn’t you?
完全的
Totally.
谢谢你的诚实 杰瑞
Thanks for your honesty, Jerry.
我们之间的关系建立在与
Our relationship depends on the cooperation
惩教署合作的基础上
of the Department of Corrections.
如果你再这么固执 我就不得不向上汇报
If you become non-compliant, I have to report that.
他们会把我送进精神病院
And they’ll put me away?
我们还是不要去做尝试吧
Let’s not find out.
我们应该试着听话 你要吃药
Let’s make you compliant. Take the pills.
好的 好的 我们不去做尝试
Okay. Okay. Let’s not find out.
嗷
Ow!
噢 怎么了伙计
Oh. What’s the matter, buddy?
我真地好喜欢她
I really liked her.
我知道你喜欢她 伙计
I know you did, buddy.
她是个好女孩 我打赌你非常想她
She’s a good kid. I bet you miss her a lot.
对
Yeah.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
别碰那些药丸 杰瑞
Don’t take those pills, Jerry,
除非你想要和老朋友们说拜拜了
unless you wanna say goodbye to your old friends.
我不确定这是个好主意 无论如何 跟你的猫说话
I’m not sure it’s a good idea to be talking to your cat, anyway.
汪
Yeah.
或是跟狗
Or dog, either.
嗯
Hmm…
吃了那些药你就会进入一个
Take those drugs and you will enter
阴冷 孤独的世界 杰瑞