when someone is talking to me.
你刚才犹豫了一下
You hesitated a little bit there.
刚刚只是想起了我妈妈
It just makes me think of my mother.
她把她听到的声音描绘成天使之音
“Angels” was what she called her voices.

Yeah.
天使是个她应对的措施
Angels were her coping strategy.
那些声音是真实的
The voices were real to her.
天使 是个她一个很想搞清楚的一个符合逻辑的解释
Angels were a reasonable attempt to craft a logical explanation.
我懂 我明白 对 我明白
I know, I know that. I know that, yeah.
你知道吗 她知道怎样去当一位最好的母亲
I know. She was the best mother that she knew how to be. You know?
对 完全正确
Right. Exactly.
你有什么问题想问我吗 杰瑞
Do you have any questions for me, Jerry?
哦 是的 我有一个大问题要问你
Oh, yeah. I got a big one for you.
好的
Okay.
有一位姑娘 我很喜欢她
There’s a girl. I like her.
接着说
Go on.
我不知道该怎样跟她说这些 你明白的
I don’t know how much to tell her, you know,
包括你 这件事 还有我妈妈这些
about you and this, and my mom and stuff.
还有
And?
我可不想吓着她
I don’t wanna scare her away,
但我也不想瞒着她
but I don’t wanna lie to her either.
我想如果谈到这个话题
I’m thinking that if the subject comes up,
我会告诉她的 不过如果没谈到这方面
I’ll just tell her, but if it doesn’t,
就由它去吧
I’ll just leave it be.
你自问自答了 杰瑞
You answered your own question, Jerry.
你在笑什么
Why are you smiling?
明天我们要跳康加舞
Um, we’re gonna conga tomorrow.
康加
Conga?

Yeah.
你懂的 就像婚礼上那样 会很妙的
Yeah, like at a wedding. It’s gonna be amazing.
康加
Conga?

Oh.
嗨 伙计 哦 博斯科 今天真棒 今天真棒
Hey, buddy. Oh, Bosco, what a day, what a day.
真希望你也在场
I wish you could have been there.
你操了那个婊♥子♥
Did you fuck the bitch?
懒得理你
I don’t have to answer that.
你永远都别想得到她了
And you’ll never fuck her either
因为你让她作呕
because you disgust her.
-安静 -对 闭嘴 大猫
-Shush. -Yeah, shut up, cat.
-她来自英格兰 -杰瑞
-She’s from England, -Jerry.
在她眼里 你只是个可笑的乡巴佬
In her eyes, you’re a ridiculous peasant.
哦 哦 对
Oh. Oh. Yeah.
猜怎么了 我可不是乡巴佬
Guess what? I’m not a peasant,
胡须先生 呃
Mr. Whiskers, hmm.
我觉得现在是时候出去溜溜了 杰瑞
I’m thinking that this is a real good time for a walk. Jerry?
我想这是个很棒的主意
I think that’s a fantastic idea.
你根本配不上她
You’re out your league.
她在车厢里喝着茶并和男人们做♥爱♥
She drinks tea in carriages and fucks men
比如奈吉尔 艾丹 洛德·瑞博斯戴尔
with names like Nigel or Aidan or Lord Ribblesdale.
而不是和土鳖杰瑞
Not Jerry Hickfang.
玩你的毛毛球吧
Go choke on a hairball.
厌猫者
Cat-hater.
过来 博斯科 我们走 伙计 过来
Come on, Bosco. Let’s go, buddy. Come on.
嘿 杰瑞 别唱了
Hey, Jer, give me a break.
好 我会把音量调低一点
Oh, okay, I’ll tone it down a little bit.
汤姆 你有最漂亮的发型
You have the greatest hair, Tom.
在后面 真了不起
In the back, it’s awesome.
下班了 杰
Shift’s over, Jer.
-杰瑞 -嗨
-Jerry? -Hi.
菲奥娜
Fiona.
你让我经常来财务部串串门
You said I should come by accounting some time.
-我说过 -对
-I did? -Yeah.
当我们把野餐准备好的时候
When we were getting ready for the picnic.
不 我想不起来说过这个
No. I don’t recall saying that.
嗨 杰瑞 我是丽莎 负责应收帐款
Hi, Jerry. I’m Lisa. Accounts Receivable.
杰瑞 负责包装和运输
Jerry, Packing and Shipping.
财务的一些小妞
Um, some of the accounting chicks
正打算出去弄点喝的
are going out for a couple of drinks.
如果你想”拼包”并和我们一道”运输”的话
If you wanna pack and ship out with us?
哦 好 听起来真是… 好的
Oh, yeah. That sounds… Yeah.
-出发 -好 我们走
-Let’s go. -Yeah, let’s get going.
好吧
Okay.
然后他盯着我的双眼说道
So he looks me in the eye and he says,
“我们到美国去吧 菲儿 去那里结婚”
“Let’s move to America, Fi. Let’s get married.”
然后 当我把东西卖♥♥了 搬过来以后
So, after I’ve sold everything and moved,
那个白♥痴♥才下决心
that’s when the knobhead decides
-他不适合和我结婚 -噢
-that he’s not the marrying type. -Oh.
于是 6个月后 他和吉尔结婚了
Yeah, six months later, he marries Jill.
现在他们已经有了3个孩子 而我却在做这愚蠢的临时工
Now they got three kids, and I’m stuck in this stupid temp job.
我想我们该回家了
I think it’s time to move back home.
我知道空手道
I know karate.
谢谢陪我们出来 杰瑞 非常棒
Thanks for coming out, Jerry. It’s cool.
你要我最后这份脆脆球吗 我只咬了一点点
Do you want my last Krunchy Choo Choo? I only had a bite.
好 我要
Yeah, sure.
嗨 可以载我一程到我的车那儿吗
Hey, can you give me a ride to my car?
或者 直接送我回家 你懂的
Or just home, you know.
对不起
Sorry.

Um…
你准备送菲奥娜
You’re giving a ride to Fiona.
不 不 不 不 不 没事的 杰瑞
No,no,no,no,no. It’s okay, Jerry.
有人送我 那么…
I’ve got a lift so…
没关系的 菲儿 很荣幸 呃 能够送你
I don’t mind, Fi, I’d love to give you a ride.
好吧 那么你们…
Okay. So you…
你… 好的 我可以叫计程车
You… Okay. I can just get a cab.
这周末打算做什么
What are you doing this weekend?
-我本想…-本想带你去一家
-I was hoping on… -There is this cool Chinese restaurant
很棒的中国餐馆 食膳坊
that I wanna take you to, Shi Shan.
中国餐馆
Chinese?
对 不过那里可不光有蛋卷和幸运签语饼
Yeah, but it’s more than just egg rolls and fortune cookies.
你想去吗
Do you wanna go?
-什么时候 -周五晚上
-When? -On Friday night.
下班后我去接你
I’ll pick you up after work.
不… 不用了 我不需要接
No, it’s… It’s all right. I don’t need a lift.
那 要不我们直接在那儿见 演出7点整开始
Or just meet there, then? The show starts at 7:00.
还有演出
There’s a show?
有演出 对
A show, yes.
不过不仅仅是个演出
More than just a show.
还有全世界最棒的奇景
The best spectacle in the world.
-你会喜欢的 等着大吃一惊吧 -哇
-You’ll love it. Prepare to be amazed. -Wow.
好 很酷
Okay. Cool.
我会早点去 帮你留个座
I’ll get there early. I’ll save you a seat.
-行 -好
-All right. -All right?
好了 谢谢你送我 杰瑞
All right. Thanks for the ride, Jerry.
不客气 这没什么 菲奥娜
All right. No problem, Fiona.
睡个好觉
Have a good night.
成功约到了 英格兰姑娘菲奥娜 周五晚上
I got a date with Fiona on Friday night, from England.
噢 见鬼 我是个大笨蛋
Well, fuck me. I’m an asshole.
我道歉 伙计 你是对的
I apologize, man. You were right.
猫粮在厨房♥里 杰
Cat food’s in the kitchen, Jer,
不过我开不了罐头
and I can’t open the can.
我没有大姆指
I don’t have thumbs.
我的乖宝宝呢 我的乖宝宝呢
Who’s my good boy? Who’s my good boy?
-嗨 杰瑞 -嗨 丽莎
-Hey, Jerry. -Hey, Lisa.
-嗨 -艾莉森
-Hey. -Alison.
-有事吗 -菲奥娜去哪了
-What’s up? -Where’s Fiona?
她刚走 有什么要捎给她的吗
Oh, she just left. Do you have something for her?
对 这个地址是给她的 食膳坊
Yes, she needs this address. Shi Shan.
我们准备在这个餐馆见面
It’s the restaurant where we’re gonna meet.
我们会把它交到她手上
I’ll make sure she gets it.
-还有别的事吗 -没了
-Is there anything else? -No.
要保证交给她 好吗 这很重要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!