What? Why?
那猫让我这么做的
The cat made me do it.
你的猫让你
Your cat made you?
嗯 不 不 就像
Mmm-hmm. No, no, kind of.
我是说 胡须先生像是在说话 但实际上是我自己
I mean, Mr. Whiskers does the talking, but it’s really me.
瞧 我有了进步
See? I’m making progress.
并不是那只猫 我现在明白了
It’s not the cat! I know that now.
杰瑞 我们可是说好了的
Jerry, we had an agreement.
我知道 真对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
沃伦医生 我是个坏蛋
Dr. Warren! I’m a bad person.
别对自己那么苛刻
Don’t be so hard on yourself.
我很欣慰你那么诚实
I appreciate your honesty.
我是很失望
I’m disappointed,
但是 嘿 你又没去杀人
but hey, it’s not like you killed someone.
呃…
Um…
怎么了 杰瑞
What, Jerry?
我好像这么做了
It is kind of like that.
而且 大概有3次
Kind of like that times three.
知道你在说什么吗 杰瑞
What are you saying, Jerry?
有人因为我而送了命
Three people who aren’t alive anymore because of me.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我觉得太可怕了
I feel terrible about it.
所以我现在需要你的帮助
And I really need your help right now.
我会帮你的 杰瑞
I’ll help you, Jerry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
继续吧 我听着呢
Go ahead. I’m listening.
好 你知道康加舞吗
Okay. You know the conga line?
你们公♥司♥的派对上 对
At your company party. Yeah.

Yeah.
呃 每… 每个人都唱”欢乐颂”
Everybody sang A Happy Song.
你知道那位英格兰姑娘菲奥娜
And you know that English girl, Fiona, we conga-ed
我们跳了康加舞然后约定去食膳坊
and we were supposed to go to Shi Shan,
看一场漂亮的演出 然后…
see an awesome show and…
你在做什么 沃伦医生 交给我
What are you doing, Doctor Warren? Give me that.
-不 -对不起 打错了
-No! -Sorry, wrong number!
-救久我 我要变成人♥质♥了 -那只是一次意外
-Help me! I’m being held hostage. -it was an accident!
我喜欢他们所有人 而且我真心希望他们还活着
I liked all of them and wish they were all alive.
可是现在我已经无能为力了
But there’s nothing that I can do about that now.
等等 你有封箱带吗
Wait, do you have packing tape?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我不能让你离开
Because I can’t let you go.
而且我还需要很多治疗
And I still need a lot of therapy.
不 站住 你马上给我站住 回来 回来
No! Stay there! You stay there now! Back! Back!
杰瑞 你现在非常混乱我们好好谈谈吧
Jerry, you’re really upset right now. Let’s discuss this.
行啊
Okay.
保持冷静 我明白
Stay calm. I understand.
杰瑞 别这么做 别这么做 杰瑞 别
Jerry, don’t do this. Don’t do this, Jerry. No.
好了 我们时间不多
Okay. We haven’t got a lot of time,
我们直奔主题吧
so we gotta get into the big issues.
你信仰上帝吗
Do you believe in God?

Mmm.
我也是 但我毫不怀疑他是故意跟我过不去
Me too. But I totally think that he has it out for me.
他总是放其他人一马
He cuts everyone else slack
然后什么都冲着我来
and then totally craps all over me,
所以我想知道这是为什么
and I wanna know why.
为什么他要把一个小男孩丢在
Why would he put a little boy
一个有着那种父亲的家里
in a home with a father like that?
让我妈妈彻底迷失了方向
Make my mother lose herself so completely
让她宁肯去死也不愿陪伴我
that she’d rather die than be with me?
但是如果他无所不知 那么上帝一定认为我杀人没什么
But if he is all-knowing, God must be okay with me killing people.
一个想讲话的精神病医生
A shrink who wants to talk.

Mmm.
不过 如果我给你松了绑
Good, if I un-tape you,
我们必须回到心理健康的话题上来 好吗
we’re going get on the fast road to mental health, okay?
听着 你要再做出偷偷摸摸的事来
Hey, you start doing the silent shrink thing
我可保证不了我能做出什么来
and I can’t predict what I’ll do.

Oh.
为什么我会听到那些声音
Now, why do I hear voices?

Oh.
有不少人都会听到那些声音
A lot of people hear voices.
或者认为他们没法不听
Or thoughts they can’t stop.
-不少人 -对
-A lot of people? -Yeah.
有的声音
It might be a voice
说他们一无是处或者非常愚蠢
telling them they’re worthless or stupid.
有的声音让他们尽情纵欲
Or it could tell them to indulge every desire.
该喝的喝 该嗑药的嗑
“Drink that drink.” “Take that drug.”
满足每次性冲动
“Follow every sexual impulse.”
还可能是玩世不恭的声音
Or it could be a cynical voice
告诉他们什么都无所谓
telling them nothing matters,
一切努力都是徒劳的
that their efforts are insignificant.
你听到过这样的声音吗
You hear stuff like that?
对 我也有思想
Yeah. I have thoughts.
和你听到的声音不完全相同
Not exactly the same as you,
但很像
but similar.
声音告诉我说我太胖了
They tell me that I’m fat,
或是精神疗法根本毫无意义
or psychotherapy is not a worthwhile exercise.
并且都是假的
That it’s not real.
还说我本应该向着比政♥府♥职员更高的方向努力
That I should have aimed higher than a government job,
我的才能都打了水漂
that my potential is being squandered,
还说我根本不配得到爱
that I’m unworthy of love.
不过这一切都不是真的 你是如何应对的呢
But none of that is true. So what do you do about it?
嗯 我不可能把它们全都抛开…
Well, I can’t shut them off entirely,
就算我想也做不到…
nor would I want to,
但我可以和它们理论
but I can argue against them.
因为你有自己的思想
Just because you have thoughts,
所以这并不意味着你要听它们的
doesn’t mean you have to act on them.
你可以不听它们的
You don’t have to act on them?

No!
独处于世
Being alone in the world
是一切痛苦的根源
is the root of all suffering.
不过 杰瑞 你并不孤单
But, Jerry, you are not alone.
哇噢
Oh.
瞧 10年的治疗还不如这10秒钟
See, that’s like 10 years of therapy in 10 seconds.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
回家 该给宠物们喂食了
Home. I gotta feed my pets.
好了 我们出发
All right, let’s go.
不 不 不
No,no,no.
你进去 我在外面瞧着路
You go inside, I’ll wait here and watch the road.
一旦发现他回来了 我就按喇叭
So that if I see him coming, I can honk the horn
警告你 这样你就能马上跑回来
and warn you, and then you can run back immediately.
你真是好本事 约翰
You’re a real hero, John.
艾莉森
Alison!
约翰 快叫警♥察♥ 快…
John, call the police. Call the…
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers.
博斯科
Bosco.
-哦 上帝啊 杰瑞 你都做了些什么 -请安静
-Oh, my God, Jerry. What’ve you done? -Please be quiet.
请安静
Please be quiet.
让我走吧 看在上帝的份上
Let me go, for God’s sake!
-胡须先生 -你想做什么
-Mr. Whiskers? -What are you gonna do?
我跟你说了我不知道 早就 是不是
I told you, I don’t know already. All right?
博斯科
Bosco!
你想做什么
What are you gonna do?
你到底想做什么
What are you going to do?
我说过了 我不知道
I told you, I don’t know.
我的宠物都不见了
My pets are missing.
杰瑞 让我走吧 看在上帝的份上
Jerry, let me go, for God’s sake!
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers!
博斯科
Bosco!
博斯科

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!