嗨 杰瑞
Hey, Jerry.
嗨 科瓦尔斯基先生
Hey, Mr. Kowalski.
叫我丹尼斯就行了
Call me Dennis. It’s okay.
只想告诉你我们非常高兴
Just wanted to say, we’re very pleased.
你的工作非常出色
You’re doing a great job.
谢谢您 科瓦尔斯基先生
Thank you, Mr. Kowalski.
我跟那位从法♥院♥来的女士就是这么说的
That’s what I told that lady from the courts.
“出色的工作”
“A great job,” I said.
她是你的律师
She’s your lawyer?
她是法♥院♥指派的精神病专家 丹尼斯
She’s a court-appointed psychiatrist, Dennis.
谢谢您 谢谢您这样对她讲
Thank you, for… Thank you for saying that.
小意思 那么 杰瑞 事情是这样的
No problem. So, Jerry, the thing is,
每年米尔顿公♥司♥ 都会开一次派对
is Milton Fixtures, every year, has the company party.
-烤肉野餐 -嗯
-A barbecue. -Okay.
每个部门都会派出一位代表来帮忙
And we get one representative from each department to help put it on,
一般都派新人
usually the new guy.
那么运输部的新人就是你了
And the new guy in shipping is you.
所以 你希望我来帮助策划这个派对
So you want me to help plan a party?
这是志愿活动 非上班时间
It’s voluntary, off-the-clock.
还会有其他人
There will be others, too.
销♥售♥部的人 设计部的人
Someone from sales, a guy from design,
还有财务部那个英国甜妞 菲奥娜
that cute English chick in accounting, Fiona.
-怎么样 -好的
-You wanna do it? -Yes, I do.
让我去吧 谢谢您
Of course, I do. Thank you.
太棒了 明天下午5点钟
Cool. First meeting is tomorrow night at 5:00
开第一次会
in the sales conference room.
好 我会去的 我会去的
Yeah, I wanna get it on. I wanna get it on.
-公♥司♥会购买♥♥披萨和啤酒 -好的 交给我吧
-The company buys pizza and beer. -Okay, I’m in.
谢谢你 丹尼斯 谢谢你 丹尼斯
Thank you, Dennis. Thank you, Dennis.
会很过瘾的 好了 好了
It’ll be fun. Okay, okay.
博斯科
Bosco.
谁是我的心肝 谁是我的心肝
Who’s my guy? Who’s my guy?
谁是我的心肝 谁是我的心肝
Who’s my guy? Who’s my guy?
我的好孩子呢 我的好孩子呢
Who’s a good boy? Who’s a good boy?
就是你 就是你
You’re a good boy. You’re a good boy.
杰瑞 你在干嘛
What you doing, Jerry?
一点儿活
Something for work.
现在那些混♥蛋♥还给你留了家庭作业
Those assholes give you homework now?
给明天准备一件衬衫
Trying on a shirt for tomorrow.
他们给了我点事做
They got something that they want me to do.
一件衬衫
shirt?
-为什么不是一件紧身衣 -闭嘴
-Shouldn’t that be a straitjacket? -Shut up.
你看上去就像在那儿干活是他们在帮你
You act like they’re doing you a favor letting you work there,
但他们却想让你干嘛就干嘛
like they should be able to fuck you in the ass without lube whenever they want.
好像给了你多大的恩惠
Like some big privilege,
让你义务帮他们打理野餐
letting you work for free on their picnic.
你怎么知道野餐的事
How do you know about the picnic?
我什么都知道 杰瑞
I know everything, Jerry.
-6点 -我没跟你讲话
-At 6:00… -I’m not talking to you.
你前脚出门后脚他们就会笑话你 杰瑞
They mock you the second you leave the room, Jerry.
你是个畏首畏尾的软骨头
You’re an unstable crybaby.
我不是软骨头
I am not a crybaby.
看看你那耸样 骗子 认真点儿吧
You’re crying right now, liar. Come on.
他们没把你开掉的真正原因是
The only reason they don’t fire your ass
你是个无可救药的可怜虫 供他们消遣
is because you’re so hopelessly pathetic, you amuse them.
闭嘴
Shut up!
血色孤语
结束之前 我想核实一下任务分配
Before we break up here, I wanna go over the assignments.
我们一样样来 行不行 有什么话待会再讲
We’re just gonna go around the table, okay? Can your comment wait?
我只想说这次野餐
I just wanna say that the picnic is gonna be a good place
是一个非常好的地方来接触 其他人并且建立友谊
to reach out and form relationships with other people.
你说得很对 杰瑞
Duly noted, Jerry.
我们都等着早点结束呢
We all wanna get out of here,
所以 约翰 你的任务是搭起烤肉架 就在停车场
so, John, you’ll be setting up the barbecue grills in the parking lot.
戴夫把喝的带来
Dave’s bringing drinks.
谢乐尔负责装扮场地
Sheryl’s providing decorations,
然后菲奥娜负责音乐 有问题吗
and Fiona’s doing the music. Any questions?
哦 有 坐在这儿的时候我想出个点子
Oh, yeah. I’ve got an idea, while we were sitting here.
你们都知道办公长廊
Um, you know the office corridor?
我觉得那里非常适合跳康加舞
I thought it would be the perfect place for a conga line.
嗯 像婚礼上那种
Mmm, like at a wedding?
或者像在游轮上
Or a cruise ship.
它很简单 每个人都会跳康加
It’s really easy, anyone can conga.
让我跳康加还不如把我脑袋点着
I’ll set my head on fire before I conga.
男人害怕跳舞
Men are afraid to dance.
男人的自尊太脆弱了
The male ego is too fragile.
我不害怕 我是男人
I’m not afraid. I’m a man.
我觉得你的主意很不错
I think it sounds real fun.
谢谢 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
不过 这还不是最酷的
Well, it’s not the coolest thing in the world,
说到底我们讨论的是在一个马桶工厂里开派对
but we are talking about a party in a toilet factory after all.
好 就这么定了 我们跳康加舞
Okay, it’s settled, we’ll go with a conga line.
继续 杰瑞
Moving on. Jerry?
明天我来铺设音响系统
Uh, I’m setting up the PA system tomorrow,
如果一切正常 我随时效命
so if everything works out, I’m good to go.
然后 谢谢大家
And I thank you all.
我在运输部的分机号♥是5-1865
And my extension in shipping is 5-1865.
在办公室里打 杰瑞
Running for office, Jerry?
-不 -戴夫 去你的吧
-No. -Dave, go screw yourself.
好啦 谢乐尔 戴夫 今天就这样吧
Sheryl, Dave, come on. We’re done here.
大家野餐派对上见
We’ll see you all at the picnic.
剩下的披萨谁想要 就拿走
Anyone who wants the leftover pizza, please take it.
嘿 这里的披萨要不要 约翰
Hey, do you want any of this pizza, John?
凉披萨 不了 谢谢
Cold pizza? No, thank you.
哦 免费的披萨 还有什么能比上免费的披萨
Oh. Free pizza. What’s better than free pizza?
多了去了
Lots of things.
比如寿司
Sushi, for example.
我不知道 那玩意就像生鱼片 是吗
Ugh. That’s like raw fish, right?
不
No.
那是由大厨精心调制的焖饭
It’s perfectly cooked rice, seasoned by a master chef,
上面盖上特选的生鱼片
on top of which he places specially selected slices
用钓上来的顶级的海鱼做的
of the highest quality, line-caught ocean fish.
生鱼 是啊
Raw fish. Gross.
你只配吃你的快餐
You should stick to fast food.
-杰瑞 -嗨 菲奥娜
-Jerry? -Hey, Fiona.
嗨 你的音响系统能播放iPod里的音乐吗
Hey. Um, can your sound system play music from an iPod?
我觉得可以 对
I think so, yeah.
帅呆了 计划可行 回见
Cool, it’s a plan. See you.
最近怎么样 杰瑞
How are you doing, Jerry?
哦 呃 非常好 谢谢你 嗯 好极了
Very well, thank you. Excellent. Yeah.
说说看
Do tell.
好的 呃 他们喜欢我的工作
Well, uh, they like me at work.
你很受人欢迎
You’re a likeable man.
我们正准备举♥行♥一次 一次你们所谓的 野餐
We’re having, a what-do-you-call-it, a picnic.
然后他们让我出来帮忙
And they asked me to help out on it.
我不敢说行…
I was afraid to say yes.
但我还是答应了
And then I said yes.
接下来呢
And?
嗯 接下来 我正在铺设音响系统
Um, and now I’m setting up the sound system.
真是个好消息 你已经成了他们的一份子
That’s wonderful news. You’re becoming part of something.
你吃的药有什么副作用吗
Any side effects with the meds?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你在吃药吗
Are you taking them?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你必须吃药
You have to take them.
好的
Okay.
还会想着自杀吗
Any thoughts of suicide?
不 不会
No. None.
你还会听到那些声音吗
Do you ever hear voices?
呃 声音 不 我是说…
Um, voices? No. I mean,
就像有人在跟我讲话