没事
It’s fine.
你要上几个班?
How many classes do you have?
我教的课不多 这样我能专心写书
Well, I have a lighter schedule so I can focus on my book.
你在写书?
Your book?
关于什么的?
What is it about?
呃…涉及范围很广 不太好说
Well, it… covers quite a bit, so it’s hard to explain.
就快写好了?
You’re almost finished?
还差一点
[sigh] I’m close.

Ahem.
你不喜欢聊你的工作?
You don’t like to talk about your work?
嗯,呃…只是跟非专业人士
Mmm, it’s, uh… just not a process
讲起来比较困难
that’s easy to talk about with somebody who’s not a writer.

Oh.
我不该这么说
I shouldn’t have spoken to you like that.
没关系
It’s okay.
我来,先生 – 谢谢
I’ll get it, sir. – Thanks.
那…
[sigh] Well…
嗯,有事就给我打电♥话♥
um, you have my number if you need anything.
谢谢,会好起来的
Thank you. I’ll be fine.

Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
一路顺风
Have a safe trip.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你好,摩那,我是沃尔特
Hi, Mouna. It’s Walter.
呃,我只是来问问一切安好
Uh, no. I was, uh, just checking in to make sure everything was okay.
好,很好
Okay. Oh, good.
呃,你知道……工作
Uh, you know… working.
好,很…好
Okay. So… good.
晚安
Good night. [chuckles]
沃尔特
Walter.
你好
Hello.
没想到你这么快就回来了
I didn’t expect you so soon.
嗯,我在打扫房♥间
Um, I just was cleaning a bit.
我喜欢这张CD
I love this CD.
是你妻子?
Is it your wife?
是的
Yes.
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
换了副眼镜?
These are different glasses?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
新的?
They’re new?
没错
They are, yeah.
很好看
They’re nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正准备做饭
I was going to cook some lunch.
你饿吗?
Are you hungry?
嗯,太好了
Yes. That would be nice.

Okay.
摩那?
Mouna?

Yes.
嗯,我在想
Mmm, I was wondering.
嗯,呃,周四晚上
Um, uh, Thursday night.
你有什么安排吗?
Do you have any plans?
没有,沃尔特,我没什么事
No, Walter. I have no plans.
好,那么,我想… 也许我们可以一起找点事做
Okay. Well, then, I thought… maybe we might do something.
好啊
Okay.

Okay.
他们一直在把人送走 – 送去哪?
[Tarek] They keep moving people. – To where?
我不知道,我想应该是 其它拘留中心
I don’t know. I think to other detention centers.
两个摩洛哥人刚被送走
Two Moroccan guys were just moved.
他们根本不知道
They had no idea.
突然就这么走了
Suddenly, they were just gone.
有人跟你说过什么吗?
Has anyone said anything to you?
没,这里的人什么都不知道
No. No one in here knows anything.
这不公平
This is not fair.
我不是犯人
I am not a criminal.
我没犯罪
I have committed no crime.
他们怎么想的?
What do they think?
我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
I’m a terrorist?
这里没有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
There are no terrorists in here.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都有钱 都有后台
The terrorists have money. They have support.
这太不公平了
This is just not fair.
我知道 – 你怎么知道?你又不在这里
I know. – How do you know? You’re out there.
抱歉,我…嗯…
I’m sorry. I… Um…
晚上坐着时…
I sit in here at night, and…
我一直在想载那尔布
I keep thinking about Zainab.
我只是想好好过日子 玩玩音乐
I just want to live my life and play my music.
这有什么错?
What’s so wrong about that?
好吧
[Walter] Okay.
好,请你一定要办到
Okay. Please do.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯,再见
Okay. Bye.
他说了什么?
What did he say?
他会打几个电♥话♥
[sigh] That he’d make some calls,
但他们有权把他送到别处去
but they can move him to another facility at their discretion.
别处?哪里?
What facility? Where?
他说哪儿都有可能
He said it could be anywhere.
宾夕法尼亚北部
Upstate Pennsylvania.
路易斯安那也有一个
There’s even one in Louisiana.
路易斯安那?
Louisiana?
刚发生过洪水的?
Where they had the floods?
是的
Mm-hmm.
那太远了
But that’s too far.
是啊
Yeah.
律师还说了什么吗?
Did the lawyer say anything else?
没有,其它的他也不知道
No. He didn’t know anything else.
就像在叙利亚一样
It’s just like Syria.

Okay.
再见,哈比提,再见
Bye, habibti. Good-bye.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
没事,他怎么样?
That’s okay. How is he?
他向你问好
He says hello.
他想知道你是否还在练鼓
He wants to make sure you’re practicing your drum.
在练,那…
I am. So…
你看上去很漂亮
You look very nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是
You, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
好,到了
[Walter] Okay. That’s good.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
准备好了?
You ready?
准备什么?
For what?
那…
Well…
呃,我们来看那个
uh, I thought we’d go see this.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah.
现在?
Now?
对啊,可以吗?
Yeah. Is that okay?
当然,太棒了
Yes. That’s wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我好兴奋
I’m so excited.
好,别动
Okay. Don’t move.
你知道…
[Mouna] You know…
我觉得那出戏确实有点吓人
I think that show was really kind of scary.
确实有点
It was a little scary. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
吃好了?
Are you finished?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!