你说过你去了听证会
I thought you said you went to the hearing.
是的,我记得
We did. I remember it.
那为什么有一份对你的裁决?
Well, then why is there a final order out on you?
他也不知道,他只是说
He didn’t know yet. He just said
除非他们有办法尽快重审这案子
that unless they can find a way to reopen the case quickly,
不然就会把我驱逐出境
they’re going to deport me.
我根本不明白
I don’t even understand it.
沃尔特,有人在这呆了好几年
Walter, there are guys who have been in here for years.
我不行,沃尔特,我会疯掉的
I can’t do that, Walter. I’ll go crazy.
他会尽快处理这个案子的
He’s trying to deal with the case as quickly as possible.
我知道,我知道,只是…
I know. I know. It’s…
只是…
It’s just…
听着,也许我们该给你母亲打个电♥话♥
Look, maybe we should call your mother.
不,不,我不想让她担心
No. No. I don’t want her to worry.
好吧
Yeah.
塔雷克,嗯…
Tarek, um…
我得回康涅狄格了
I have to go back to Connecticut.
什么时候?
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
不过你有什么需要 都可以打电♥话♥给我
But I’ll be reachable by phone if you need anything.
我会马上回来,反正不远
And I’ll be back to visit. It’s not far.
好的
Okay.
只是…
Just please…
别忘了我还在这里
don’t forget about me in here.
我不会忘的
No, I won’t.
你还在练习吗?
So have you been practicing?
对的
Yes.
你该回到打鼓的圈子去
You should go back to the drum circle.

No.
好吧,不过听听菲拉的CD 对你有帮助的
Okay, but listen to that Fela CD. That will help you.
我保证 – 我会的,会的
I promise. – I will. I will.
给我看看…你最近的练习成果
So show me what you… you’ve been working on.
什么?
What?
展示给我看看,为什么不呢?
Show me. Why not?
在这?
Here?
来呀,我需要点音乐,伙计
Come on. I need some music, man.
别担心,他们不会抓你的
Don’t worry. They can’t arrest you.
至少现在不会
At least, not yet.
嗯…
Mmm…
来呀
Come on.
很好
Good.
哦,不,胳膊肘
Oh, no. An elbow. [laughs]
你好
Hello.
哦,很抱歉,我一定…
Oh, I’m sorry. I must’ve got
走错房♥间了 – 要帮忙吗?
the wrong apartment. – Can I help you?
我在找我的儿子
I’m looking for my son.
打扰了
Excuse me.
呃,你…你是塔雷克的母亲?
Uh, are… are you Tarek’s mother?
是的
Yes.
这就是塔雷克的家
Well, this is Tarek’s apartment.
我…
I j…
我和他一起合住
I share the apartment with him.
他没说过跟人合住
He didn’t mention that he lived with someone.
我不太住这里
Well, I’m not here very often.
我…我住在康涅狄格
I… I live in Connecticut.
塔雷克在吗?
Is Tarek here?
不,他现在不在
No. He’s not here now.
呃,请…进来吧
Uh, come in… please.

Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦,我叫沃尔特,沃尔特 威尔
Oh, my name is Walter. Walter Vale.
我…我叫摩那 卡哈利
I’m… I’m Mouna Khalil.
很抱歉没有通知就来了
I’m sorry to show up unannounced.
我儿子五天没给我打过电♥话♥了
My son hasn’t called me for five days.
我一直打他的手♥机♥ 可他不接
I keep trying his cell phone, but he doesn’t answer.
先进去坐吧
Would you like to sit down?
谢谢
Thank you.
威尔先生?
Mr. Vale?
我儿子还好吧?
Is my son all right?
是的
Yes.
他被抓了
He’s been arrested.
关在拘留中心
He’s being held in a detention center.
哪里的?
Where?
昆斯区
In Queens.
呃,他们打算把他驱逐出境
Uh, they’re tying to deport him.
怎么会这样?
How did this happen?
他在地铁站被拦下了
He was stopped in a subway station.
呃…他没…没做什么错事
Uh… he didn’t… didn’t do anything wrong.
我要去那里,昆斯区
I’d like to go there, to Queens.
好的
Okay.
但是,卡哈利夫人,嗯,律师…
But, Mrs. Khalil, um, the lawyer m…
呃,我只是觉得您不能…
Uh, I just don’t think it’s possible for you…
威尔先生,我明白自己不能去看塔雷克
Mr. Vale, I know I cannot visit Tarek.
我只是想看看他被拘留的地方
I just want to see the place where they’re holding him.
好吧
Okay.
我可以带你去那
I can take you there.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在就能去吗?
Could we go now?
以前来过纽约吗,卡哈利夫人?
So have you been to New York before, Mrs. Khalil?
没有,塔雷克想来纽约玩音乐
No. Tarek wanted to come to New York to play music.
我不想让他来,但…
I did not want him to, but…
你有孩子吗,威尔先生?
Do you have any children, Mr. Vale?
一个儿子,他在伦敦
A son. He lives in London.
你妻子呢?
And your wife?
她过世了
My wife passed away.
对不起
I’m sorry.
到了
That’s it.
监狱就在这? – 嗯嗯
This is where the prison is? – Mm-hmm.
一点都不像监狱
It doesn’t look like a prison.
没错
I think that’s the point.
里面有多少人?
How many people are in there?
塔雷克说大概有300个
Tarek said about 300.
那,呃…
There’s, uh…
转角处有个咖啡店
There’s a coffee shop on that corner.
环境不怎么样 – 我在那里等
It’s not very nice. – I’ll wait there.
沃尔特,你不是走了嘛
Walter. I thought you were leaving.
本来是的
I was.
塔雷克,你的母亲来了
Tarek, your mother is here.
什么?我妈妈?哪里?
What? My mother? Where?
她等在外面
She’s waiting outside.
她什么时候来的?
When did she arrive?
今天
Today.
伙计,她为什么要来?
Man. Why did she come?
她帮不了我
She can do nothing for me.
她说一直没有你的消息
Well, she said she hadn’t heard from you.
沃尔特,听我说
Walter, listen to me.
她…她不能呆在这
She… She can’t stay here.
她在纽约没有认识的人
She doesn’t know anyone in New York.
很抱歉,但你必须让她回密歇根去
I’m sorry, but you must get her to go back to Michigan.
好吧,好吧,我会尽力
Okay. Okay, I’ll try.
谢谢,沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
她有张条子给你
I have a note from her.
还要点什么吗?
Need anything else?
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
你好,先生
Hello, sir.

Hi.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
哦,他很好,他很好
Oh, he’s good. He’s good.
嗯…但是…
Um… but…
他很担心你在这
he’s very concerned about you being here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!