你不认识菲拉? – 不认识
You don’t know Fela? – No.
沃尔特,该你请客
Then, Walter, you’re in for a treat.
哦,他乐队的鼓手托尼 艾伦 是个…疯狂的家伙
Oh, and his drummer, Tony Allen, was just… whoo, scary, man.
要打鼓,就得听这些
You want to play drums, you have to listen to this.
好的
Okay. I will.

Ooh.
你做的?
Did you make these?
嗯,是我做的
Yes, I made these.

Ooh.
多少钱? – 哪个?
How much? – Which one?
嗯…
Mmm…
这个
this one.
35美元
That’s $35.
30卖♥♥吗?
Will you take 30?
不行,35
No. 35.
好吧
Okay.
我女儿看到会觉得很酷的
My daughter will think this is very cool.
你从哪来?
Where are you from?
塞内加尔
Senegal.
哦,两年前我去过开普敦
Oh, I was in Cape Town two summers ago.
那里很美
It is so beautiful.
谢谢 – 怎么称呼?
Thank you very much. – What’s your name?
载那尔布
Uh, Zainab.
载那尔布!
Zainab!
很可爱的名字
So pretty.
谢谢 – 找你的钱
Thank you. – Your change.
塞内加尔离开普敦有多远?
How far is Senegal from Cape Town?
大约8000公里
About 8,000 kilometers.
昨天我告诉这家伙 我来自以色列
I told this guy yesterday I was from Israel.
他问我是否去过圣地
He asked if I ever visited the Holy Land.
嗨,看看谁来了!
Hey, look who it is!
则福 – 你好吗,塔雷克?
Zev. – What’s up, Tarek?
你呢,朋友?
How are you, man?
很好
Good, man.
嗨,宝贝
Hey, honey.
嗨,嗨,沃尔特
Hi. Hi, Walter.

[Walter] Hi.
她的东西不错吧?
Her stuff is great, right?
很美
Beautiful.
她给我做的
She made me this.
很漂亮
[Walter] It’s very nice.
沃尔特和我要去公园
So Walter and I are goin’ up to the park
练一会
to play for a little bit, okay?
塔雷克,记得我跟你说过
Tarek. Remember I told you
今天要去拿新桌子吗?
we have to pick up my new table today?
人家说只能保留到今天
He said he’ll only hold it for today.
哦,我知道,我知道,没问题
Oh, I know, I know. No problem.
塔雷克,你老说“没问题” 结果呢,你不是迟到就是忘了
Tarek, you always say “No problem,” and then you are late or you forget.
我知道,我…我很快的
I know. I… I will not be long.
我们去那里练会 很快就回来
We will go up and play, and we’ll come back to help you.
我保证,哈比提
It’s a promise, habibti.
你总会喊哈比提 来哄我听你的,对吧?
It’s always habibti when you want to win, huh?
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Bye.
他下午5点关门,塔雷克
He closes at 5 p.m., Tarek.
不是阿♥拉♥伯时间
No Arab time.
不是,不是阿♥拉♥伯时间
No, not Arab time.
实际时间,哈比提
Real time, habibti.
别再叫我哈比提了,老公
Don’t habibti me, man.
哈比提是什么意思?
What does habibti mean?
哈比提? 意思是“亲爱的”
Habibti? It means “beloved one.”
她知道吗?
Does she know that?
我一直想在这演奏
I always wanted to play down here.
能赚很多钱
It’s supposed to be good money.
那你为什么不来呢?
Why haven’t you?
也许我们可以合作…
Maybe we could do it together…
然后再分成
split the profits.
觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我想先看看
I think I’ll just watch.
来啊,沃尔特,很简单
Come on, Walter, it’s easy.
等你有感觉了就开始
You just wait until you feel it.
来,我们走
Yeah, let’s go.
哦…
[chuckling] Oh…
很好玩,是吧?
That was fun, right?
哦,是啊
Oh, yeah. [laughs]
你的手怎么样?
How are your hands?
我的手…
[chuckles] They’re…
哦,该死,我们得回家了
Oh, shit. We have to get home.
载那尔布会杀了我
Zainab’s gonna kill me.
又是阿♥拉♥伯时间了
I’m on Arab time again.
什么是阿♥拉♥伯时间?
What is Arab time?
意思是我晚了一个小时
It means I’m late by an hour.
所有的阿♥拉♥伯人都会这样
All Arabs are late by an hour.
这是遗传,无法改变
It’s genetic. We can’t help it.
我们坐那列地铁
I think that’s our train.
我得拿个硬币
I’m gonna need a token.
不用,我来付,我来付
No, I got you. I got you.
就这列,进去吧
Here’s our train. Come.
我付了
Here, I got you. Let… [chuckles]
我卡住了,老兄
I’m stuck, man.
给,拿着
Here, take it.
请过来一下
This way, please.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我是纽约市警♥察♥局的
NYPD.
请跟我来
Step this way, please.
警♥察♥?你想做什么?
Police? What do you want?
你逃票了,老兄
You jumped the turnstile, man.
我没有,我买♥♥了
I did not jump it. I paid.
先生,他…他买♥♥了…
Sir, he… he paid… Please.
可他买♥♥了…
But he paid…
先生,站到一边
Sir, stand over there!
有别的证件吗,塔雷克?
Got anything else, Tarek?
没,你从哪来?
No. Where you from?
叙利亚,怎么了?
I’m from Syria. Why?
包里是什么?
What’s in the bag?
我的鼓
It’s my drum.
请放回你的口袋,先生
Put this back in your pocket, please, sir.
来这边
Step over here.
为什么?我不明白… – 请过来
Why? I’m sorry… – Step over here, please.
我做什么了?
What did I do?
天啊……
Oh, come on. Come on.
我觉得没必要 – 好吧,就这样
I don’t think that’s necessary. – Yeah, well, we do.
如果愿意的话,你可以去局里
You can come down to the station
做个证明 – 但他没…
and make a statement if you want. – But he didn’t…
先生!没什么好说的了!
Sir! That’s all I’m saying!
现在,退后 否则我们连你一起抓
Now, step back, or we’re gonna take you in, too.
你们要把他带到哪?
Where are you taking him?
第10区
10th Precinct.
沃尔特,拿着鼓
Walter, take the drum.
跟载那尔布说一下 但别让她来
Tell Zainab what happened, but don’t let her come.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I will call you.
别让她来
Don’t let her come.
塔雷克呢?
Where’s Tarek?
他被抓了
He was arrested.
什么?
What?
是的
Yes.
在地铁里
In the subway.
被抓?
Arrested?
这只是个误会
It was just a misunderstanding.
他们说晚点他就能出来了
They said he’d be released later tonight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!