我向你保证,这是我家
This is my apartment. I assure you.
该死的!
Shit!
我早告诉你别相信别人
Je t’ai déjà di> >de faire confiance à personni>
你们连合同都没签
T’as jamais signé >un contrat>
该死的
Shit.
嘿,听着
Hey, look.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don’t want any trouble.
我们会搬走
We will get out of your apartment.
给,拿好你的钥匙
Here. Take your keys.
这完全是一场误会,很对不起
It’s all a mistake. I’m sorry.
好的
Okay.
我们会走,行吧?
We will leave. Okay?
嗯,好的
Yeah, okay.
你们住这多久了?
How long have you lived here?
两个月
Two months.
我们可以付你租金
We will pay you if you want.
那么,呃,我们会走的
Yes, so, uh, we will go.
非常对不起
I’m sorry, again.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
去拿手提包
Go get the valise.
好的,好的
[Man] Okay, okay.
再见
Good-bye.
再见
Good-bye.
拜托了,就住一两个晚上 我们会尽快找地方的
Please…
好的
Okay.
帮我看看吧,再回电给我
Call back…
塔雷克 – 干嘛?
Tarek. – What?
呃…你把这落在房♥子里了
Uh… you left this in the apartment.
谢谢
Thanks.
那你们今晚呆哪?
So you know where you’re staying tonight?
哦,到朋友那挤挤吧
Yeah, sure. We’re goin’ to some friends’.
你喜欢古典乐,是吗?
You like classical music, huh?
是的
Yes.
我也是
Me, too.
会弹钢琴吗?
Do you play the piano?
不会
No.
你呢?
Do you?
我?不会,我会非洲手鼓
Me? No. I play the djembe.

Hmm.
好吧,晚安
Okay. Good night.
再次谢谢你能让我们留下
And thanks again for letting us stay.
呃…如果你能明白 其实你给我们省了不少麻烦
Um… you saved me a lot of trouble, if you know what I mean.
我们过几天就搬走,行吗?
We’ll be out of your way in a couple of days. Okay?
晚安
Good night.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我泡了咖啡
I made some coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯…一切顺利
And… have a good day.
再见
Good-bye.
沃尔特 威尔
Walter Vale.
谢谢
Thank you.
会议的最后一天就是这样安排
And that will be on the last day of the conference.
希望你们都能来
I hope you can all attend.
现在让我们来欢迎 我优秀的同事
And now I’d like to welcome my distinguished colleague
斯蒂芬 克里格曼教授
Professor Stephen Kriegman.
谢谢,西维
Thank you, Shiva.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
嗯?
Yes?
威尔先生吗?
Mr. Vale?
是的
Yes.
哦,我的天,别来无恙吧?
Oh, my goodness. How are you?
是我
It’s me.
雅各布 克宁斯伯格 还记得吗?
Jacob Koningsberg. Do you remember me?
不好意思 – 我…我住三楼的
I’m sorry. I… I used to live on the third floor
和我母亲一起 你的妻子还教过我钢琴
with my mother. Your wife used to give me piano lessons.
哦,是的,是的
Oh, right, right.
你怎么样啊?
How are you?
哦,天哪 很久没见到你了
Oh, my goodness. I haven’t seen you in so long.
我们还以为你把房♥子卖♥♥了
We thought that you sold the place.
你没见过斯科吧
You haven’t met Sprinkles.
这是斯科,快打招呼
This is Sprinkles. Say hello.
你好,你的妻子好吗?
Hello. How is your wife?
哦,我妻子过世了
Oh, my wife passed away.
哦,很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
非常抱歉 请…节哀
I’m very sorry. My… My condolences to you.
她是个可爱的女人
She was a lovely woman.
说实话,我喜欢听她弹钢琴
Honestly, I could listen to her play piano for hours.
你母亲好吗?
How is your mother?
我妈挺好的 谢谢你
My mother is fine. Thank you very much.
谢谢你的关心,她住在佛罗里达
Thank you for asking. She’s in Florida.
现在我一个人住,也挺好的
So I’m living alone now, and it’s nice,
对了,这楼里搬来了很多新人
but I tell you, there are so many new people in this building,
斯科先生和我… – 很高兴见到你,雅各布
and Mr. Sprinkles and I… – It’s nice to see you again, Jacob.
我也是
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你,欢迎回来
Good to see you. Welcome home.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见,再见
Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
别闹
[Zainab, laughing] Stop it.
来啊,宝贝
[Tarek] Come on, honey.
我们觉得在这样的形势下
We find that, under these circumstances,
经济全球化是非常有利的
financial globalization can be beneficial.
实际上,允许第三世界国家
Empirically, it’s good institution and quality of government
收益全球化成果
that will allow third world countries
是政♥府♥的一个制度 也是一个优势
to benefit and harvest the fruits of globalization.
不错吧?
Great stuff, huh?
也许我们该让他们到里面来玩
Maybe we should have ’em come play inside.
呃,你来吗?
Uh, you coming?
等一下,呃,我要打个电♥话♥
In a minute. Uh, I gotta make a call.
哦,呃,里边见 – 好的
Oh. Uh, see you inside. – Okay.
嗨,沃尔特
Hey, Walter.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.

Hi.
会开得怎么样?
How was the conference?
还行
It was fine.
很抱歉我没穿好裤子,我…
Sorry about the pants. I…
我从小开始就练这个了
I’ve been practicing like this since I was a kid.
你…你不必停下
You… You don’t have to stop practicing.
真的?不会打扰到你?
Really? it won’t bother you?
不,不会 – 太好了,谢谢
No. It’s fine. – Great.
我会穿着裤子练的
I well…
嗨,呃,载那尔布在做晚饭
Hey, uh, Zainab’s going to make dinner,
愿意跟我们一起吃吗?
if you want to eat with us later.
好的,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
不好意思,我妈在密歇根
I’m sorry. That was my mother in Michigan.
每天不给她打个电♥话♥ 她会担心我的
If I don’t call her every day, she thinks something happened to me.
好,我来点,谢谢
Yeah, I’ll have a bit. Thanks.
你真的不来点吗?
You sure you won’t have some?
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
她是个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥,我正好相反
She’s a good Muslim. I’m a bad one.
吃完了吗?
Are you finished?
是的,呃…要我帮忙吗?
Yes. Uh… can I help you?
不用了 我能做的也就这个了
No. Please. It’s the least I can do.
多谢款待,很丰盛
Well, thank you for dinner. It was very good.
不用客气 – 谢谢
You’re welcome. – [Tarek] Thank you.
会上说了些什么?
So what’s the conference about?
发展中国家的经济增长
Economic growth in developing nations.
是指我们,叙利亚,塞内加尔
That’s us. Syria, Senegal.
你写过什么书吗?
So have you written some books?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!