沃尔特
Walter.
什么?
What?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
我们什么也做不了
There is nothing we can do.
走吧,好吗?
Let’s go, please?
他没做错什么
He did nothing wrong.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
沃尔特,我要回叙利亚
Walter, I need to go back to Syria.
我要回去找塔雷克
I should be there for Tarek.
什么时候走?
When are you going?
明天
Tomorrow.
越快越好
It’s best for me to be there as soon as possible.
去了就回不来了
You won’t be able to come back.
我知道
I know.
晚安
Good night.
摩那?
Mouna?
对不起
I’m sorry.
很对不起
I am so sorry.
进来
Yes?
是我害了塔雷克
It’s my fault what happened to Tarek.
我们确实收到过驱逐令
We did receive the letter telling us to leave.
被我扔了
I threw it away.
我从来没跟他说过
I never told him.
来这三年后我们就收到了信
We were here for three years before the letter arrived.
我已经找到了工作
I had found a job.
塔雷克还在上学
Tarek was in school.
每个人都让叫别担心…
Everybody told me not to worry…
政♥府♥不会管的
the government didn’t care.
那时看起来是这样
And it appeared to be true.
然后…
And then…
过了段时间…
after a time…
你就会遗忘
you forget.
觉得自己真的属于这里
You think that you really belong.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
别这么说了
Stop.
载那尔布和我专门为你挑的
Zainab and I picked it out specially for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦,很漂亮
Oh. It’s very nice.
戴上看看
Let me see it.
我很喜欢
I like it.
我也是 – 嗯
So do I. – Mmm.
你看起来很酷
You look cool.
酷?
Cool?
是的
Yes.
你很酷,沃尔特
You’re very cool, Walter.
达美航♥空♥,275次航♥班♥,飞往叙利亚
[P.A.] Delta flight 275
现在开始在3号♥登机口登机
now boarding at Gate 3 for Syria.
达美航♥空♥,275次航♥班♥ 飞往叙利亚,3号♥登机口登机
Delta flight 275, Gate 3 for Syria.
谢谢,沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我不想让你走
I don’t want you to go.
我不想走,哈比提
I don’t want to go, habibti.
哦…
Oh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!