The animals.
那些牲畜
His will to live is very strong.
他求生的意志很强
A half day’s journey will bring you to a hidden road.
半天就能走到一条, 秘密的小路
You alone will follow the road…
你一个人沿着路走
…and leave Covington Woods.
就能离开寇文顿森林
You are to tell no one in the towns where we are…
别告诉镇上的人我们在哪
…and return with haste.
记得快点回来
My sister did not live past her 23rd birthday.
我姐没能活过23岁
A group of men raped and killed her.
一群混混奸♥杀♥了她
They stuffed her in a Dumpster…
他们把她塞进了垃圾箱
three blocks from our apartment.
那里离我们家只有三个街口
My brother worked in an emergency room downtown.
我哥在市中心医院急诊室做事
A drug addict came in with a wound to his ribs.
有个毒贩肋骨受伤来就医
My brother tried to dress the wound.
我哥试图帮他处理伤口
He pulled a gun from his jacket…
他却拔出一把枪
… then he shot my brother through his left eye.
朝我哥的左眼开了一枪
My husband, Michael,
我丈夫迈克尔
Ieft for the supermarket at a quarter past nine in the morning.
在早上九点一刻, 出门去超级市场
He was found with no money and no clothes
三天后他被人发现横尸东河
in the East River, three days later.
身无分文、全身赤♥裸♥
My father was shot by a business partner,
我父亲被枪杀身亡, 凶手是他生意上的伙伴
who then hanged himself in my father’s closet.
他接着上吊, 死在我父亲的衣橱里
They had argued over money.
他们为钱起了争执
I am a professor.
我是一名教授
I teach American History at the University of Pennsylvania.
我在宾州大学教美国历史
I have an idea…
我有个想法
… that I would like to talk to you about.
我想跟你们谈谈
Mile 27, there’s a girl. I’m gonna check it out.
27英哩处有个女孩, 我去看看
Be careful.
小心点
You’re not allowed to go in there.
你不能进去那里
Please return to your vehicle.
请你回车上去
What was that noise?
那是什么声音?
What are you doing out here? How… how’d you get here?
你在这里干嘛? 你怎么来到这的?
Are you from the towns?
你是镇上的人吗?
Uh…

Where are you from?
你从哪里来的?
The woods.
森林里
You came from the woods?
你从森林里来
In there?
就那里面?
Will you help me?
你能帮我吗?
I need to find a doctor of medicine.
我要找医生
I must find these things. We must make haste.
我需要这些东西, 要快
Listen, ma’am.
听着, 小姐
I’m just supposed to…
我只是来…
Is someone hurt?
有人受伤了?
Please, sir. We must make haste.
求求你, 先生, 一定要快
Well, you… you live in there? I do, sir.
你住那里面? 是的
Breaker.
呼叫
What is your name? Kevin.
你叫什么名字? 卡文
Kevin.
卡文
You have kindness in your voice.
你的声音听来心肠很好
I did not expect that.
我没预料到会这样
We have guard shacks every ten miles around the perimeter of the preserve.
保护区每十英哩有一个警卫站
We keep medical supplies in there in case of animal bites or related injuries.
我们在那里放有药品, 以防有人被野兽攻击咬伤
You can find the things written on the paper?
你能找到纸上写的东西?
Uh…

You have to wait here. Please, sir.
在这等着 求求你, 先生
Please… take this as payment.
请收下这个当作报酬
Wait, y-you’re not…
你不是在…
You’re not tricking me, are you?
你不是在耍我吧?
I do not understand.
我不明白
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Ivy.
艾薇
Ivy Elizabeth Walker.
艾薇·伊莉莎白·沃克
There’s an overturned tractor-trailer
货柜拖车翻车
causing a one-hour delay at the Lincoln Tunnel.
造成林肯隧♥道♥堵塞一小时
The body of seven-year-old Katrina Nelson was found today.
七岁女孩卡翠娜的尸体, 今天被人发现
She’d been missing for three days.
她已经失踪三天
Another 1 4 soldiers died in combat when a bomb exploded in their convoy.
车队发生炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥, 又炸死七名士兵
It’s 35 degrees outside.
现在室外气温35度
What’s with the girl? I tried calling you back on the walkie.
那女孩怎么了?
You didn’t answer. Oh, it was just some teenagers.
你没回无线电 只是几个青少年
They were lost.
他们迷路了
Can I give you some advice? Don’t get into conversations.
拜托你帮帮忙, 别跟人聊天
You start talkin’, you start gettin’ into how some estate is payin’ all of us,
你一开始说话, 就会谈到有人付钱雇我们
and no one’s allowed to go in there and disturb the animal sanctuary.
不准任何人进入保护区
People’s interest gets piqued.
这会引起人们的好奇
It’s a really easy gig, Kevin. Maintain and protect the border.
这工作很简单, 卡文, 维护并保护边界, 就这样
That’s it. A few years ago,
就在几年前
it got out in the papers that some government guys had been paid off
新闻报导政♥府♥官员收贿
to keep plane routes from flying over this place.
禁止飞机飞越此区
That was a very stressful time for me.
当时我承受了极大的压力
Don’t cause me any troubles.
别给我惹麻烦
Do not get into conversations.
别到处跟人聊天
Hey, Jay, where’s the maintenance ladder?
老杰, 工作梯放哪?
I n-need to fix a sign.
我要修一个路标
It’s in the back.
就放后面
Ivy has returned with medicines from the towns.
艾薇带着药回来了
She was attacked by a creature and killed it.
她曾受到怪物攻击, 但她杀了它
Noah.
诺亚
Oh, God.
老天
We will find him.
我们会找到他的
We will give him…
我们会给他
…a proper burial.
一个适切的葬礼
We will tell the others…
我们会告诉其他人
…he was killed by the creatures.
他是被怪物所害
Your son has made our stories real.
你儿子让我们的故事成真
Noah has given us a chance to continue this place…
诺亚给我们继续下去的机会
…if that is something…
如果这是我们
…we still wish for.
还衷心企盼的东西
I’m back, Lucius.
我回来了, 路希斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!