I had a difficult time getting away.
我差点出不来
What is it?
什么事?
Ivy…
艾薇…
…has asked…
她请求…
…to go to the towns…
去镇上…
…for medicines.
找药
Christop.
克里斯多
Christop…
克里斯多
you needn’t be scared.
你不用害怕
We have the magic rocks.
我们有魔石
They will keep us safe.
它们能保我们平安
Why have we not heard of these rocks before?
从没听说过魔石的事?
Christop, please. Do not leave us.
克里斯多, 求求你, 别弃我们而去
There is nothing to fear.
没什么好怕的
Then why do you wear the cloak of the safe color?
为何穿着安全颜色的斗篷?
We will light torches.
我们会点燃火把
It will be safe.
很安全的
It is forbidden.
这里是禁地
Christop.
克里斯多
Ivy…
艾薇
there’s something in these woods.
森林里有东西
It turns my stomach to rot.
那让我胃痛
You will be safe. They will not harm you, because you cannot see.
它们不会伤害你, 因为你看不到
They will take pity on you, the way they took pity on Noah
它们会怜悯你, 就如它们怜悯诺亚
when… when he ventured in the woods.
当他冒险进入森林时
They will kill me, lvy.
它们会杀了我
I cannot stay.
我不能留下
You’re better in these woods than most boys. Anyone would say so.
你比男生更擅于穿越这片森林, 任何人都会同意这点的
It is my burden, Finton.
这是我的责任, 芬顿
You may go. Come with me.
你可以走了 跟我一起走
Do your very best not to scream.
请你尽量设法不要尖叫
There’s an odd smell.
有股奇怪的味道
It is ahead of you.
就在你前面
What is it?
那是什么?
I cannot explain in words.
我无法以言语解释
It is just a few steps.
再走几步就到了
Those We Don’t Speak Of! Do not be frightened.
那些我们不能提的东西 不要… 害怕
It is only farce.
这只是… 假的
Do not be frightened.
不要… 害怕
There did exist rumors of creatures in these woods.
这些森林里, 的确曾传说有怪物
It is in one of the history books I used to teach in the towns.
在我教过的历史课本里有写过
The screams from the woods?
那森林里传来的叫声呢?
We created those sounds.
那些声音是我们弄出来的
The Ceremony of Meat?
那生肉祭品的事呢?
We remove it ourselves. An elder is always assigned.
我们自己把肉移走, 每次都有一位长老负责
The drills, they are farce, too?
避难的事呢? 那也是假的?
We did not want anyone to go to the towns, lvy.
我们不想让任何人去镇上
What about the animals, the skinned ones?
那些牲畜呢? 被剥皮的那些
Are the elders responsible for that, too? I believe one of the elders is responsible.
也是长老干的? 我相信某位长老要负责
It will not happen again.
这事不会再发生了
There is no one in this village who has not lost someone irreplaceable,
这村里每个人都曾失去挚爱
who has not felt loss so deeply that they questioned the very merit of living at all.
也因此深感失落, 他们质疑生活有何意义
It is a darkness I wished…
那是我希望你永远不知道的…
…you would never know.
黑暗时刻
Forgive us our silly lies, lvy. They were not meant to harm.
原谅我们可笑的谎言, 我们无意伤害任何人
I am… sad for you, Papa.
我… 为你感到悲伤, 爸爸
For all the elders.
为所有的长老
On this paper has been written a tool of medicine.
这张纸上面写着, 需要的所有药物
It is common in the towns.
这在镇上很好找
You will go… with two escorts.
你带着两个人陪你去
Follow the sounds of the stream.
跟着溪水的声音走去
A half day’s journey will bring you to a hidden road.
半天就能走到一条秘密的小路
At this hidden road, the two escorts will wait as you continue.
这两个人在小路上等你, 你则继续往前走
You alone will follow the road…
你一个人沿着路走
…and leave Covington Woods.
就能离开寇文顿森林
You are to tell no one in the towns where we are…
别告诉镇上的人我们在哪
…and return with haste.
记得快点回来
I cannot come with you.
我不能跟你一起去
You gave your heart to this boy.
你爱这个男孩子
He is in need.
他需要帮忙
Are you ready to take this burden,
你是否已经准备…
which, by right, is yours and yours alone?
独自背负这样的重担?
I am making fresh cloths for Lucius. He needs them.
我帮路希斯准备干净的布, 他需要这些
Alice, I’ve sent for help.
艾莉, 我已经派人求援
I’ve sent lvy to the towns.
我让艾薇去镇上
You cannot.
你不可以
It is all that I can give you.
我只能给你这么多
It is all that I can give you.
我只能给你这么多了
I accept.
我接受
What have you done? He is the victim of a crime.
你做了什么? 他是犯罪行为的受害者
We have agreed never to go back. Never.
我们说好不回去的, 绝不!
What was the purpose of our leaving?
我们离开的目的是什么?
Let us not forget it was out of hope of something good and right.
别忘了, 我们是想追求良善与公义
You should not have made decisions without us.
你不该擅自下决定
You have gone too far. I’m guilty, Robert!
你太过份 我有罪, 罗勃
I made a decision of the heart. I cannot look into another’s eyes
我做了良心的抉择
and see the same look I see in August’s without justification!
看到有人和奥古斯一样悲伤, 我实在无法坐视不管
It is too painful. I cannot bear it!
这太痛苦了, 我无法承受
You have jeopardized everything we’ve made.
你危害了我们所建立的一切
Who do you think will continue this place, this life?
你们以为谁能继续这地方?
Do you plan to live forever?
你们打算永生不死吗?
It is in them that our future lies.
未来在他们的手上
It is in lvy and Lucius that this… this way of life will continue.
在艾薇和路希斯手上, 这样的生活才能继续
Yes, I have risked! I hope I am always able
对, 我是冒了险, 希望永远…
to risk everything for the just and right cause.
能为良善与公义, 冒任何危险
If we did not make this decision, we could never again call ourselves innocent.
如果我们不做这样的决定, 永远不能说自己清白
And that, in the end, is what we have protected here, innocence!
而那是我们最想保有的… 清白!
That, I’m not ready to give up.
而我不打算放弃
Let her go.
让她去吧
If it ends, it ends.
一切若会结束, 自会结束
We can move towards hope. It’s what’s beautiful about this place.
我们向希望前进, 那也是这里最美的地方
We must not run from heartache.
我们不能逃避悲伤
You know, my brother was slain in the towns.
我哥哥在镇上被人杀害
The rest of my family died here.
我仅存的家人则葬于此
Heartache is a part of life. We know that now.
悲伤是生命的一部份
Ivy’s running toward hope. Let her run.
艾薇朝着希望前进, 让她去吧
If this place is worthy, she’ll be successful in her quest.
若这地方值得维护, 她就会成功归来
How could you have sent her?
你怎么能让她去?
She’s blind.
她看不见
She’s more capable than most in this village…
她比村里许多人都有能力
…and she is led by love.
她还有爱引导着她
The world moves for love.
世界随着爱而转动
It kneels before it in awe.
敬畏臣服在它的跟前
♪ All the world to see ♪
♪ 让全世界看到 ♪
♪ Time to look about and know ♪
♪ 抬头看看你四周 ♪
♪ How the shadows come and go ♪
♪ 阴霾来了又会走 ♪
♪ How the breeze stirs the trees ♪
♪ 微风轻摇树枝头 ♪
♪ How the blossoms grow ♪
♪ 花开枝头绽笑颜 ♪
♪ Sleep, baby, sleep ♪
♪ 宝贝睡 ♪
♪ Sleep, gently sleep ♪
♪ 好好睡 ♪
There did exist rumors of creatures in these woods.
这些森林里的确, 曾传说有怪物
It is in one of the history books I used to teach in the towns.
在我教过的历史课本里写过
It is not real.
这不是真的
It is not real.
这不是真的
Noah?
诺亚?
Oh, my God. What is this? What is this?
老天, 怎么会? 怎么会?
Where is he?
他人呢?
He found one of the suits we kept under the floorboards.
他找到藏在地板底下的服装
Oh, no.
不好了
Oh, God.
老天