There are whispers all over the village.
大家都在窃窃私语
We were informed early this morning of their intentions.
我们今早已得知了他们的事
It is amazing to witness which two people love chooses to unite.
两个相爱的人结合真是神奇
It follows no rules.
这是没有规则可循的
Kitty…
凯蒂
I wanted to speak with you first.
我想先跟你谈
I would not want you to feel pain, in any fashion.
我不要你感到痛苦
You are my cherished one.
你是我珍爱的家人
If you were to feel badly about Lucius, I would not have it.
你若不高兴, 我宁可不嫁
One love to sacrifice another love is not right.
为爱而牺牲亲情是不对的
There is nothing you could do that would sacrifice my love for you.
你做什么都不会失去我对你的爱
You are my cherished one as well.
你也是我所珍爱的家人
God bless you and your life together.
上帝保佑你和你的生活
What’s happened?
怎么了?
Is this about lvy and myself?
是为了艾薇和我的事吗?
I know you are very fond of her.
我知道你很喜欢她
And I know she is fond of you.
我知道她也喜欢你
There are different types of love.
爱有很多种形式
Oh.

Oh, God.
老天
Oh, lvy…
艾薇
Noah?
诺亚
You’ll be late for the meeting hall. Would you like your father to walk you there?
你快赶不及去会议厅了, 你想要你♥爸♥陪你去吗?
Noah?
诺亚!
Oh…

The bad… The bad color.
禁忌的颜色
Oh…

The bad color, the bad color…
禁忌的颜色, 禁忌的颜色…
Mama!
妈妈
I beg your pardon. What is it?
对不起 什么事?
There’s been an accident.
发生了祸事
Noah Percy was found with quarts of blood upon his clothes and hands.
诺亚·帕西被人发现, 衣服上和手上沾满血迹
The blood was not his own, and he will not speak as to whose it is.
那不是他的血, 他也不说是谁的
God in heaven.
老天爷
Ivy!
艾薇!
Is there anyone injured in here?
这里有人受伤吗?
Has anyone been hurt in this home?
这间房♥子里有人受伤吗?
Is anyone in here?
这里有人吗?
Is anyone hurt in this house?
这里有人受伤吗?
22, 23, 24…
22, 23, 24…
31, 32, 33…
31, 32, 33…
Lucius?
路希斯?
Lucius Hunt!
路希斯·杭特!
You answer me right this moment!
你给我马上回答!
Is anyone hurt in this house?
这间房♥子里有人受伤吗?
They’re fine.
他们没事
Mr. Walker!
沃克先生!
Joseph!
约瑟
Papa… I cannot see his color.
爸爸, 我看不见他的颜色
Ivy.
艾薇
Come away. Come away.
艾薇, 出去
Come away. Here, take her.
出去, 带她走
Take her.
把她带走!
No!
不!
He has suffered a great deal.
他伤得很重
He may pass at any time.
可能随时会死
Please give him all your prayers and good thoughts.
请大家努力替他祈祷
He will hear them.
他会听得见的
Turn!
转身
I am in love.
我坠入了爱河
I know.
我知道
He is in love with me.
他爱我
I know.
我知道
If he dies…
要是他死了
…all that is life to me will die with him.
我的生命也将随之逝去
I ask permission…
我请求准许
…to travel through Covington Woods…
让我穿越森林
…and go to the towns…
到最近的城镇去
…to retrieve medicines…
找一些药品
…that may save…
或许能拯救
…Lucius Hunt.
路希斯·杭特
You are my father.
你是我父亲
I will listen to you in all things.
我什么事都听你的
I will trust your decision.
我信任你的决定
I’ve done what I can to close the wounds. There’s an infection.
我已尽全力缝合伤口, 但伤口有感染
What can be done to mend him?
要怎样才能医好他?
We can only pray.
我们只能祈祷了
If there were no limitations, what could be done?
若是没有条件限制, 能怎么做?
Hmm?
什么?
What are you asking me?
你这话什么意思?
Is there anything at all that can be done to mend the boy?
有任何能医好这孩子的办法吗?
Please, Victor. Would you be so kind as to answer my question?
拜托你回答我的问题
If the infection is contained, he may still survive.
若感染能控制, 他也许能活命
I must speak up.
我一定要说出来
You have a restless spirit.
你有奋战不懈的精神
I know the thing that is in your head.
我知道你在想什么
You’re thinking of going to the towns.
你想要去镇上
Tell me I’m wrong.
跟我说我错了
You have made an oath, Edward, as all have, never to go back.
你发过誓, 我们都发过誓, 绝对不再回去
It is a painful bargain, but no good can come without sacrifice.
一个痛苦的约定, 但想拥有幸福就得牺牲
These are your words I’m saying. You cannot break the oath.
你说过这话, 你不能违背誓言
It is sacred. It is a crime,
誓言神圣的 发生了犯罪事件
what has happened to Lucius.
发生在路希斯身上的事是犯罪
You have taken the oath.
你发过誓
You and the rest of the elders… Are you listening to me?
你和其它的长老, 你在听吗?
You…
你…
…have taken the oath.
发过誓
The moment I heard my daughter’s vision had finally failed her,
当时我听到说, 我女儿视力退化…
and that she would forever be blind, I was sitting in that very chair.
将永远失明时, 我就坐在那里
I was so ashamed.
我感到很惭愧
What do you know about your grandfather?
你对你爷爷的事知道多少?
He was the wealthiest man in the towns?
他是镇上最有钱的富翁?
That he was. He had a gift for that.
没错, 他很有赚钱的天赋
If he was given one dollar, in less than a fortnight, he would have turned it into five.
两周内就能把一块钱变成五块
You do not know of money. It is not part of our life here.
你不懂钱, 我们的生活用不到钱
Money can be a wicked thing.
钱是很邪恶的东西
It can turn men’s hearts black, good men’s hearts.
它能让好人的心变黑暗
My father could not see this. For all his gifts,
但我父亲不明白, 虽然他很有天赋
he was a poor judge of a man’s character. Your grandfather was a good man, lvy.
就是不懂怎么看人, 你爷爷是个好人
He had a laugh that could be heard three houses away.
他的笑声爽朗可传好几条街
He used to hold my hand as I hold yours.
他会握着我的手, 就像我握你的一样
He taught me strength and showed me love,
他教我要有意志力, 让我明白爱
and told me to lead when others would only follow.
他还告诉我… 要引领那些只会跟随的人
Your grandfather, James Walker, died in his sleep.
你爷爷詹姆士·沃克, 死在睡梦中
A man put a gun to his head and shot him while he dreamed.
有人在他睡觉时给了他一枪
I tell you this so you will understand some of the reasons for my actions,
我告诉你这些好让你明白, 我为何会有这些作为
and…
以及…
…and the actions of others.
还有其他人的作为
You are a strong one, lvy. You lead when others would follow.
你很坚强, 艾薇, 你引领只会跟随的人
You see light when there is only darkness.
你在黑暗中能看得见光明
I trust you.
我相信你
I trust you among all others.
我相信你胜过相信其他人
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你, 父亲
Ivy, do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪里吗?
At the old shed that is not to be used.
在早已弃置不用的小屋前面
Yeah.
是的
lvy. Yes, Father?
艾薇 是的, 父亲?
Do your very best not to scream.
请你尽量设法不要尖叫
What?
什么?
I am leaving to fetch you medicines.
我要出发了, 去帮你找药

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!