I got you. I got you. Can you fetch a blanket for me?
我抓到了, 可以替我拿毯子吗?
Have you seen Noah?
你有看到诺亚吗?
Lucius?
路希斯?
Lucius?
路希斯!
Hurry, to the cellar! Oh, good gracious!
快! 快到地窖里去! 哦, 天哪!
They’re coming. They’re coming. Close the door.
它们来了 快关门
Noah, close the door, OK? They’re coming.
快关门, 诺亚 它们来了
Close the door. Coming!
快关门 来了
Here we go.
来啊
Noah, come on inside! Come on inside!
诺亚, 快进来 来啊
Everyone, inside! Everyone, inside!
大家快进来
They’re coming. Come on in. Let’s close the door.
它们来了, 大家快进来 快关上门!
Lucius is outside, walking. They’re coming.
路希斯在外面 它们来了
He’s inside safe somewhere! Please, close the door!
他安全的待在房♥子里, 快关门
He’ll come back to make sure we’re safe.
他会来看我们是不是安全
Ivy! Ivy, please.
艾薇, 求求你
Please. No.
求求你 不
Don’t let them in.
别让它们进来
Come on in.
来啊
By the markings we find this morning on our homes…
从今早我们所发现的痕迹来看
…I feel they were warning us. They acted as if threatened.
我觉得它们是在警告我们, 它们好像受到了威胁
Creatures have never attacked us without reason.
它们从未毫无理由的攻击我们
Does anyone here know of a reason…
是否有人知道发生了什么事
… why these events may have occurred?
导致此事发生?
Who has written this note?
这字条是谁写的?
“Please read so that all may hear.”
请念给大家听
“l have brought this burden upon us.”
是我连累了大家
“On the day before last, I crossed the forbidden line into Covington Woods…”
就在前天, 我越过边界, 进入寇文顿森林
“…and was witnessed there by Those We Don’t Speak Of.”
被那些不能提的东西看到了
“l am deeply sorry.”
我很对不起
“l have shamed myself and my family.”
我令我自己和家人蒙羞
“l pray that my actions will cause no further pains.”
祈祷我的行为, 不会引发更多痛苦
“With deepest sorrow, Lucius Hunt.”
伤心难过的路希斯·杭特
Is he in trouble?
他是不是惹麻烦了?
Do not fret.
切勿烦恼
You are fearless in a way that I shall never know.
你一向无所畏惧
We are grateful…
我们感激上天…
…for the time we have been given.
所给予我们的时光
Yes. Yes, indeed.
的确是的
Cheers.
干杯
I had an elder sister.
我本来有个姐姐
Mrs. Clack, you’ve been keeping secrets.
克拉克太太, 你竟然守着秘密
Oh, Kitty reminds me of her so.
凯蒂让我想起她
What manner of person was she?
她是什么样的人?
Saucy. Oh.
很调皮 哦
And we fought endlessly.
我们一天到晚吵架
May I ask her name?
她叫什么名字?
Why did she not come to Covington Woods?
她为何没来寇文顿森林?
My sister did not live past her 23rd birthday.
我姐没能活过23岁
A group of men took her life in an alley by our home.
她在我家附近的巷子里遇害
Please rise!
大家请起
Come on.
来吧
She’s not going to squeeze my shirt like that, is she?
她不会那样弄皱我的衣服吧?
Many blessings on this most joyous of days.
在这充满喜悦的日子里祝福你
It was a rare and lovely ceremony, was it not?
仪式很棒, 对吧?
Glorious.
太棒了
I saw your hand move to your eyes on more than one occasion.
你不只一次揉擦你的眼睛
That must have been dust of some matter.
我眼睛一定是进了砂子
Mr. Walker!
沃克先生!
Mr. Walker! Mr. Walker!
沃克先生! 沃克先生!
Behind them.
在后面
How did she deal with this brightness?
她怎么能忍♥受强光?
Help us out.
帮助我们
Where are the rest of them?
其他的在哪里?
Speak up.
快说
They’re in the village. What?
它们进村了 什么?
They left more warnings.
还留下更多警告
They wish us to leave.
它们希望我们离开
That cannot be.
不可能的
One saw us.
有一个看到了我们
It ran off into the darkness.
它跑进了黑暗之中
You are certain?
你们确定?
Can you boys stay close to lvy here?
你们留下来陪艾薇
She’ll tell you some funny stories and have you laughing soon.
她会说故事, 让你们开怀大笑
We will go together.
我们一起去
Livestock has been taken and skinned.
牲畜被杀又剥皮
The hides and feathers are missing.
兽皮和羽毛都不见了
There are marks on the door where it was opened.
被打开的门上有标记
The marks are high.
标记的位置很高
Coyotes cannot reach that height.
这高度不可能是狼弄的
The elders are going to have an inquiry tomorrow.
长老们明天要开调查会议
Each member of the village is to be questioned in the meeting hall.
每位村民都要到会议上接受调查
To see how the border was breached?
查清楚是谁越过了边界?
Yes.

It is cold outside.
外面很冷
You ought to go in.
你该进屋去
Why are you on this porch?
你为何坐在这个门廊前?
It is not safe.
外面不安全
There are other porches.
还有其他的门廊可以坐啊
Do you find me too much of a tomboy?
你觉得我太像男孩子了吗?
I do long to do boy things…
我喜欢做男孩子做的事
…Iike that game the boys play at the stump.
就像他们在树干那边玩的游戏
They put their backs to the woods,
他们背对森林
and see how long they can wait before getting scared.
看自己能待多久而不会吓跑
That’s so exciting.
那好刺♥激♥
I understand you hold the record.
我知道记录是你所保持的
It will never be broken, they say.
他们说那记录, 永远没人能打得破
It’s just children’s games.
那只是小孩子的游戏
How is it you are brave when all the rest of us shake in our boots?
其他人都吓得半死时, 你怎么还能这么勇敢?
I do not worry about what will happen, only what needs to be done.
我不担心会发生什么事, 只关注还需要做什么事
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我坐在这?
I saw you out the window.
我从窗口看到你
No…

…I won’t tell you your color.
我不会跟你说你的颜色
Stop asking.
别问了
When we are married, will you dance with me?
我们结婚时, 你会跟我跳舞吗?
I find dancing very agreeable.
我觉得跳舞很有趣
Why can you not say what is in your head?
你为什么不把你的想法说出来?
Why can you not stop saying what is in yours?
你为什么老爱说出你的想法?
Why must you lead, when I want to lead?
你为什么老爱强出头?
If I want to dance, I will ask you to dance.
我若想跳舞, 自然会请你跳舞
If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak.
我若想说话, 自然会开口说话
Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further.
大家都老想要我多说话
Why? What good is it to tell you
为什么? 我每天醒来想的都是你
you are in my every thought from the time I wake?
我告诉你这个, 又有何好处?
What good can come from my saying l-I sometimes cannot think clearly,
我有时头脑会不清楚,
or do my work properly?
有时会做错事
What gain can rise from my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do…
就算我说我唯一会恐惧的时候
…is when I think of you in harm?
就是当我想到你受伤的时候
That is why I am on this porch, lvy Walker.
那就是我坐在这里的原因, 艾薇
I fear for your safety before all others.
我最担心你的安危
And, yes…
还有, 是的
…I will dance with you on our wedding night.
我们结婚那晚我会跟你跳舞
I had been to the storage shed twice to fetch food
我去过储藏库两次
prior to the wedding ceremony.
准备婚礼用的食物
And the livestock was untouched at that time?
那时牲畜们都还好?
Yes, Mrs. Hunt. All was as it should be.
是的, 杭特太太, 一如往常
Thank you, Beatrice.
谢谢你, 碧翠斯
I beg your pardon.
请问一下
Is it true… about Lucius and lvy?
路希斯跟艾薇的事是真的吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!