I’ll go and get him a bedtime toy.
她来了 快躲
She’s coming. Hide.
离开这里
Get out of here.
她来了
She’s coming.
兔子 你得快跑
Rabbit, you must move.
如果被她带进那个房♥间 你将会被扔进火堆里
If she takes you into that room then you’ll be thrown on the bonfire.
在我们所有的历险中 他从没丢下过我
On all of our adventures together, he never once left me behind.
所以我不会离开他
So I shan’t leave him.
兔子 清醒点
Rabbit, please come to your senses.
你会丢命的
It’ll be the end for you.
是你自己说的 那男孩把你丢在外头了
I mean, you said it yourself, the Boy left you outside.
或许他根本就不爱你
Maybe he didn’t love you after all.
或许吧 但我爱他
That may be true, but I love him.
亲爱的 这是你最喜欢的
Here’s your favorite, my love.
兔子 是你吗
Is that you, Rabbit?
是我
It’s me.
我很害怕
I’m scared.
我知道
I know.
我也是
So am I.
我希望自己能更勇敢些
I wish I was more brave.
这是我一直希望的
I’ve always wished that.
你已经非常勇敢了
How could you be more brave?
在我们一起经历的所有历险中 让我们成功脱险的总是你
On all of our adventures together, you were always the one who saved the day.
你从没扔下我
You never left me behind.
你无需希望自己变得不同
You mustn’t wish to be different.
你已经很完美了
You’re perfect the way you are.
你真认为我很勇敢
Do you really think I’m brave?
你是最勇敢的
The very bravest.
爸妈说等我好点了就可以去海边玩
My parents say we can go to the seaside when I get better.
那可太好了 对吗
Won’t that be nice?
也许我们能在那里找到宝藏
Maybe we’ll find the treasure there.
也许宝藏被埋在沙子里了
Maybe it’s buried in the sand.
不需要找宝藏了
We don’t need to find the treasure.
我已经找到了
I’ve found the treasure already.
我爱你 兔子
I love you, Rabbit.
我也爱你
I love you too.
把屋里所有的窗户都打开 让房♥子多些新鲜空气
Get the windows open throughout the house. Get some fresh air in here.
医生 我打算给他煮点汤当午餐
I was planning on making soup for him for lunch, Doctor.
行吗 – 那太好了
Would that be all right? – That’s perfect.
威廉染病时所接触的所有东西都得烧掉
Now, everything that was near William when he was contagious will have to be burned.
这病才不会传给别人
We don’t want this illness being passed on.
床单 睡衣 玩具 所有的东西
So, sheets, pajamas, toys, everything.
乔治 很高兴你今天来了
Good job you’re here today, George.
要烧的东西全在这里了
That’s all for the bonfire.
我立刻就烧
I’ll see to it now.
我去拿火柴
I’ll get me matches.
很高兴小威廉逐渐康复了
I’m glad little William’s on the mend.
不出一小时 就会再看到他顽皮捣蛋了
Won’t be an hour till he’s causing mischief again.
就应该这样
Well, as it should be.
我马上生火 – 谢谢你 乔治
Now, I’ll get this fire started. – Thanks, George.
天气变冷了 对吧
Turned chilly now, eh?
不…
No! No!
亲爱的 拜托了 别生气了
Please, don’t upset yourself, my love.
我没生气
I’m not upset!
它在哪里
Where is he?
是关于他的兔子
It’s his rabbit.
他想知道它的下落
He wants to know where it is.
威廉
William.
兔子没了
Rabbit’s gone.
这话什么意思 它在哪里
What do you mean? Where is he?
它又旧又破 所以不得不扔了它
He was all old and worn, so we had to throw him out.
你们为何这么做
Why did you do that?
听着 如果你乖乖的
Look, if you’re a good boy,
也许圣诞老人会送个新玩具给你
maybe Father Christmas will bring you a new toy.
我不要新玩具 我要我的兔子 把兔子还我
I don’t want a new toy, I want my rabbit. I want my rabbit back.
今天是星期几
What day is it?
天啊…
Oh, my, my.
冬天到了
Winter already?
我应该是睡过头了
I think I overslept.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是游戏房♥仙女 负责“想象世界”魔法之类的
I’m the Playroom Fairy, in charge of make-believe magic and suchlike.
我的职责是照顾那些因为破旧
My job is to take care of the toys that are no longer needed
而被扔弃的玩具
when they’re old or worn out.
你为何哭泣
Why are you crying?
我伤心是因为我会想念那男孩
I’m sad because I’m going to miss the Boy.
因为我再也不能和他玩了
Because I’ll never play with him again.
我难过是因为我以为如果被他爱过 自己就会变成真的兔子
I’m sad because I thought I’d become real if he loved me.
但也许他从没爱过我
But maybe he never did.
他当然爱过你
Of course he loved you.
天哪 他爱你胜过爱其他任何人
My goodness, he loved you as much as it’s possible to love another.
那我为何没变成真的兔子
Then why didn’t I become real?
要变成“真的” 靠的不是被别人爱
You don’t become real by making someone love you.
而是当你的举动来自无条件的爱和善意
You become real when you act with unconditional love and with kindness.
就像你昨晚所做的
Like you did last night.
所以我现在是只真兔子了
So I’m real now?
但如果我是真兔子 为何我没有厚厚的毛和正常的腿
But if I’m real, why don’t I have thick fur and proper legs?
还有为何我不能跳
And why can’t I hop?
天哪 你们这些玩具的 想法到底是从哪来的
Good gracious, where on earth do you toys get your ideas from?
成为“真的”不在于外表上
Being real is not about how you look.
而是在于内心的想法
It’s about what’s in your heart.
你爱那男孩 而那男孩也爱你
You loved the Boy, and the Boy loved you.
瞧你 我的老天
Look at you, for heaven’s sake.
看看你被爱“折磨”成什么样了
Look how worn out with love you are.
其中的一些玩具说我非常丑
Some of the other toys say I’m very ugly.
那它们就不知道“漂亮”的定义了
Then they don’t know what it is to be beautiful.
出于你当玩具时的好表现 我将奖励你
Now, I have a reward for you for being such a good toy.
好了 威廉 8点钟了
Now then, William. It’s eight o’clock.
我还以为7点一过 就会听到你在楼下冲来冲去呢
I thought I’d hear you tearing downstairs at one minute past 7:00.
来吧 笑一个
Come on. Let me see a smile.
今天是圣诞节啊
It’s Christmas.
圣诞当天得微笑 这可是规定
You’ve gotta smile on Christmas Day. It’s the rules.
这就对了
That’s it.
来 起来吧
Now, come on.
这礼物很重 会是什么呢
Feels heavy. I wonder what it could be.
不如穿上外套和靴子到外面玩这个
Why don’t you put your coat and boots on and take it outside?
看看能不能让它飞起来
See if you can fly it.
嗨 兔子
Hello, Rabbit.
再见了 兔子
Goodbye, Rabbit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你们好 我叫威廉
Hello, my name is William.
你们愿意跟我玩吗
Would you like to play?
(改编自小说 作者 玛格丽威廉姆斯)
(插图 威廉尼科尔森)