We have to make a decision.
这玩具既没可移♥动♥部件 也没关节
This toy has no moving parts and no joints.
我觉得它跟我们没任何关系
I say we have nothing to do with him
所以它将被“放逐”到游戏房♥的另一头
and that he is banished to the far side of the playroom.
拜托 别欺负这可怜虫 – 赞同提议
Come now. Leave the poor thing. – Seconded!
我同意
Agreed.
那就这样吧
Well then.
到另一头的角落去 别出现在我们眼前
Off you go to the far corner where you can’t be seen.
再远一点
Further!
这真是…
This is a–
我刚来时 这里有个制度
Back when I was new, there was a system.
玩具得尊重它们的前辈
Toys respected their betters.
太不像话了
It’s disgraceful.
我能再下楼吗 – 别这样
Can I go downstairs again? – Come on now.
拜托了 马上去睡 你已经玩了一整天
Straight into bed, please. You’ve had a full day.
可我不困呀
But I’m not tired.
你刚睡得很熟呢
You were just fast asleep.
但圣诞节还没过完
But it’s still Christmas.
亲爱的 能给他倒杯水吗 再拿个睡前玩具
Can you get him some water, darling? Then grab a bedtime toy.
英明的马 怎样才算“真的”
Wise Horse, what does “real” mean?
是指身体有可以转动的部位 还是…
Does it mean having bits of you that move about or–
兔子 别听它们的
Don’t listen to the others, Rabbit.
真不真并不取决于你的身体构造
Being real isn’t about how you’re put together.
而是发生在你身上的事
It’s a thing that happens to you.
当有个孩子非常爱你
When a child loves you for a long, long time,
不仅仅把你当成玩具
not just to play with
而是真的爱你 那你就变成“真的”了
but really loves you, then you become real.
这属于“想象世界”的魔力
It’s part of the magic of make-believe.
会疼吗
Does it hurt?
我想会有点疼吧 因为获得喜爱的玩具
I suppose it does a little because loved toys
会因为许多的历险而变得破旧不堪
get so worn out from all the adventures they go on.
但相信我 一切都值得
But believe me, it’s worth it.
当孩子爱你时 他们是全心全意地去爱
When children love you, they do it with all of their hearts.
应该没有比这更美好的感觉了
If there is a more beautiful feeling, I do not know it.
希望有一天我能变成“真的”
I should like to become real one day.
要是那男孩爱你 那你就能如愿
Well, if the Boy loves you, then you will.
有人来了
Someone’s coming.
当心 – 当心
Look out! – Look out!
时间到了
It’s time!
凡事皆有可能
You never know.
过去点… – 它在推我
Move. Move. – She’s pushing me.
给我让点地方
Give me some room.
你要哪个玩具
Which toy?
我的兔子
My rabbit!
正好
Perfect.
祝你做个美梦
Sweet dreams.
晚安
Night night.
嗨 兔子
Hello, Rabbit.
你愿意和我一起玩吗
Would you like to play with me?
太好了 我要找个擅长挖地道的
Great. I need someone who’s good at digging tunnels.
既然你是兔子 我觉得 你是这差事的最佳人选
And since you’re a rabbit, I figured you’ll be the best person for the job.
还等什么呢
What are we waiting for then?

Wow.
兔子 你是我见过的最佳挖掘者
Rabbit, you’re the best digger I have ever seen.
我们应该已经在十万八千里的地底下了
We must be a million miles underground already.
我们得当心
We need to be careful.
地球很干燥 隧♥道♥随时都可能坍塌
The earth is dry and the tunnel could collapse at any moment.
我们兔子知道这事
Us rabbits know about such things.
根据我的计算 我们已经挖了半条隧♥道♥
By my calculations, we’re about halfway.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
要去曲斯亚普
We’re going to Chisup.
我以前住的地方
It’s where I used to live.
我的朋友们都在那里
All my friends are there.
我在这里没朋友
I don’t have any friends here.
你有我
You have me.
说得对
You’re right.
你是我的新朋友 所以也是我最要好的朋友
You’re my new friend, which means you’re my best friend too.
天啊 我从没当过别人最要好的朋友
Gosh, I’ve never been anyone’s best friend before.
看我们挖得多快 很快就会到那里了
Look how fast we’re digging. We’ll be there in no time.
我摸到一样东西
I’ve hit something.
是张藏宝图
A treasure map!
天啊
Wow.
什么声音
What’s that?
是隧♥道♥
The tunnel!
快塌了
It’s collapsing.
兔子 快 我们得离开这里
Quick, Rabbit, we need to get out of here.
抱紧我
Hold on to me.
来不及了 – 来得及的 就快到了
We’re not gonna make it! – We will. We’re almost there.
我们逃出来了 兔子
We made it, Rabbit.
安全了
We’re safe.
既然我们已是最好的朋友
Now that we’re best friends,
我们就得一起去找宝藏
we’ll have to go looking for that treasure together.
同学们 我要给你们介绍一位新同学
Class, there’s someone I’d like to introduce you to.
威廉 你能到前面来吗
William, could you come up here, please?

Come on.
同学们 跟威廉打声招呼
Class, say hello to William.
威廉 你好
Hello, William.
威廉 能不能给大家介绍一下你自己
William, would you like to say a few words about yourself to everyone?
没关系 威廉 你可以回座位了
That’s okay, William. You can sit down now.
我们上周说到秋天
So, last week we were talking about autumn.
大家是否还记得秋天会发生什么
Can anyone remember what happens in the autumn?
你好
Hello.
你是隔壁班的那个男孩 对吧
Aren’t you the boy from next door?
要来和我们一起玩吗
Do you want to come play with us?
露西 别理他 快来玩
Leave him, Lucy. Come and play.
快 我们趁吊桥被放下来时冲进城♥堡♥吧
Quick! Let’s storm the castle while the drawbridge is down.
我想宝藏在正殿里
I think the treasure’s in the throne room.
威廉 午餐时间到了
William, lunch is ready.
再来点生菜
More lettuce?
我也饱了
I’m full too.
但不管我吃了多少 嬷嬷总还是要我多吃两口
But no matter how much I eat, Momo always makes me eat two more bites.
听着 我已计划好如何找宝藏了
Listen, I’ve got a plan to find the treasure.
我们需要一点魔法
We need some magic.
乔治说那里住着多位仙女
George says fairies live out there.
如果想遇到仙女 就必须为她们建造一所小房♥子
If you want to meet one, you have to build a little house for them.
嬷嬷
Momo.
我和兔子吃饱了 我们能再去玩吗
Rabbit and I have finished. Can we go and play again?
多吃两口
Have two more bites.
别敷衍我
Proper bites.
正式宣布 这就是仙女屋
So, this is an official fairy house.
我们现在得念个仙女祝颂
All we have to do now is say a fairy blessing.
仙女们舞动翅膀 一闪一烁 飞来飞去
Fairies flutter, twinkle and fly.
快到这花♥园♥里来 抬头即是天空
Come to this garden, above is the sky.
勇敢无惧的威廉和兔子说 “阿♥拉♥卡扎姆 阿♥拉♥卡祖
Fearless William and Rabbit say, “Alakazam. Alakazoo!
我们需要你的魔法 所以快来吧 快来”
We need your magic, so do come here, do!”
在我们最意想不到时
Now, when we least expect it,
一位带有魔法的仙女将会出现 帮助我们找到宝藏
a magic fairy will appear and help us find the treasure.
晚安 嬷嬷
Night night, Momo.
天啊 看这兔子 把它交给我缝一缝
Gosh, look at that rabbit. Let me take him away and sew him up.
不 嬷嬷 别拿走
No! You can’t, Momo.
不能拿走兔子
You can’t take Rabbit.
好吧…
All right, all right.
我的天
Goodness me.
我不过想给它缝缝
I was only gonna fix him up a little.
为了个玩具而小题大做
All this fuss over a toy.
嬷嬷 它不是玩具 它是只真兔子
He’s not a toy, Momo. He’s real.
好吧 随你
Okay, if you say so.
晚安
Night night.
那男孩
The Boy?
是的
Yes.
他说你是“真的”