天鹅绒兔子
你们的装饰品挂在圣诞树上会很好看
All your decorations will look lovely on the Christmas tree.
有谁需要老师帮忙剪 就举手 好吗
If anybody needs help cutting out, just raise your hand, okay?
大家的装饰品都做得很棒
Beautiful work, everyone.
威廉 既然今天是你最后一天上学
Now, as it’s your last day, I’d like William
你上来给大家展示一下你的作品吧
to come up here and show everyone what you’ve made.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
上来吧
Up you come.
去吧
Go on.
太棒了 威廉
Well done, William.
我觉得应该由你第一个来 把新装饰品挂在树上
I think you should be the first to put your new ornament on the tree.
大家过来
Come over, everyone.
“为何小雪人在一袋胡萝卜里 翻找会受到责备 ”
“Why did the little snowman get told off for looking in a bag of carrots?”
不知道 为什么呢
I don’t know. Why?
因为它在挖鼻子
Because he was picking his nose.
威廉
William.
祝你在新家一切顺利
Good luck in your new home.
我们会想念你
We’ll miss you.
威廉 你的新房♥间特别大
Your new room is so big, William.
客厅里也有足够的空间
And we’ve got plenty of space in the sitting room
放上一棵超大圣诞树
for a really big Christmas tree.
会有一间游戏房♥来放你所有的东西
We’re going to have a playroom for all of your things.
花♥园♥也非常漂亮
And the garden is really something.
山脚下有田原 也有树林
There are fields at the bottom and some woods there too.
威廉 你一定非常期待 见到你的新同学和老师们
I bet you’re looking forward to meeting your new class and teachers, William.
你的老师可好了
Your teacher is so nice.
我敢肯定所有的小朋友 都会很期待结交一位新朋友
I bet all the boys and girls will be really excited to have a new friend.
先生
Sir.
小子 要帮我们搬吗
Now then, are you gonna help us shift some of these boxes, young man?
午安 威廉
Good afternoon, William.
嬷嬷
Momo!
倾斜一点 当心门框
Tip. Watch the doorframe there.
嗨 玛丽
Hello, Mary.
你俩午安
Afternoon, all.
我们给你♥爸♥妈些时间安顿
Let’s give your parents a few minutes to settle in
而你则可以到处看看
and give you the chance to explore.
嬷嬷 房♥子好大
It’s so big, Momo.
兴奋吧
Exciting, isn’t it?
很多房♥间可供你探索
Lots of room for adventures.
其实我们俩都会弹 – 是吗
We both play, actually. – Really?
我正在学
Well, I try to play.
她要为18个人做饭
She’s cooking for 18 people.
我们去堆雪人好吗
Do you want to come and build a snowman?
宝贝 现在不行
Not right now, sweetheart.
是孩子们做的 太喜欢每年的这个时候了
The children made them. I do love this time of year.
老实说 是的 – 卡罗琳 你说
Please, yes. Honestly. – Caroline, did you say
你要和你妈一起过圣诞
you’re spending Christmas with your mother?
是的
Yes.
我是威廉 你们愿意和我一起玩吗
I’m William. Would you like to play with me?
我叫威廉 你们愿意和我一起玩吗
My name is William. Would you like to play?
“亲爱的威廉 我们会非常非常想念你
“Dear William, We will miss you lots and lots
祝你在新家一切顺利
and wish you all the best in your new home.
爱你的玛丽 亚瑟 邦妮
Lots of love, Mary, Arthur, Bonnie,
保罗 丽齐 珍 爱丽丝以及约翰”
Paul, Lizzie, Jane, Alice, John.”
威廉 拜托 该关灯睡觉了 明天是个重要日子
Lights-out now, William, please. Big day tomorrow.
太好了
Yes!
亲爱的 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, my love.
圣诞快乐 嬷嬷 你说过我7点钟就可以起床
Merry Christmas, Momo. You said I could get out of bed at 7:00.
我等到脖子都长了
I’ve been waiting forever.
你确定是7点钟
You sure it’s 7:00?
我只听到六次钟声
I only heard six chimes.
嬷嬷 我数了 是七次 不骗你
I counted seven, Momo. Honest!
如果7点了 那我们 该去看看圣诞老人是否来过
Well, if it’s 7:00, I guess we should see if Father Christmas has been.
太好了
Yes!
这份礼物到底是给谁的
I wonder who this one is for.
宝贝 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, sweetheart.
嗨 兔子
Hello, Rabbit.
兔子
Rabbit.
兔子 我们成功了
We made it, Rabbit.
太好了
Yes.
圣诞快乐 – 是的 你还好吗
Merry Christmas. – Yeah. You all right?
圣诞快乐 谢谢你 牧师 – 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas. Thank you, Vicar. – Merry Christmas.
并不常
Barely.
如果不需要搬家…
Well, if you don’t have to move…
来吧 小家伙
Come on, little one.
该睡觉了
Time for bed.
行…
W–
没问题
Will do.
圣诞快乐 亲爱的
Merry Christmas, love.
晚上好 圣诞快乐
Good evening and Merry Christmas.
欢迎来到游戏房♥
Welcome to the playroom.
我是英明的马
I’m the Wise Horse.
怎么称呼
Who are you?
我是…我想我是只兔子吧
I’m– Well, I’m a rabbit, I suppose.
英明的马 是谁在说话
Who’s there, Wise Horse?
是个新玩具 大家管它叫兔子
It’s a new toy. A rabbit by all accounts.
在这里
There we are.
别 – 我瞧瞧
Come on. – Let me see.
就是它
There we go.
依我看没什么了不起的
Doesn’t look like much to me.
兔子 你说呢
What say you, Rabbit?
你是真的吗
Are you even real?
什么意思
How do you mean?
我和真车一样 都是金属做的
I’m made of metal just like a real car.
看到我身体两侧的小黑圈吗
And see these small, black circles at my sides?
真车也有 – 对
Real cars have them as well. – Oh, yeah.
在业内 我们称之为车轮
In the business, we call them wheels.
是车轮
Wheels.
最后但也同样重要的是…
And last but not least–
狮子 给我上发条
Lion, come and wind me up.
我有个如假包换 正常操作的马达
I have a real, fully working motor.
那男孩只需给我上发条 我就能飞快地从他身边驶过
All the Boy needs to do is wind me up and I zoom right past him.
真快
So fast.
当心 – 看路
Careful now. – Watch out!
别挡路
Out of the way!
刚刚好险
That was a close one.
这只狮子当然也是真的
Lion here is real too of course.
没错 看看我的腿
Yes! Look at my legs.
这关节就像真正的狮子腿 所以我能像猫一样地猛扑
They’re jointed like real lion legs so I can pounce like a cat
并偷偷接近我的猎物
and sneak up on my prey.
我则是真正的国王
And I’m a real king.
瞧我这身华丽的衣裳 以及这堂皇的皇冠
Look at my splendid clothes and my splendid crown.
这上面镶的是真翡翠和红宝石
These gemstones are real emeralds and rubies–
它们其实是木制的
They’re made of wood.
你胆敢这样跟游戏房♥的国王说话
How dare you speak to the king of the playroom in that way?
我命令你向我鞠躬 你这年迈体衰的畜生
I demand that you bow before me, you decrepit old beast.
其实不需要
Or don’t bow.
我下令英明的马不必鞠躬
I decree that the Wise Horse does not have to bow.
英明的马 请原谅我 我会得意忘形 你是知道的
Forgive me, Wise Horse, you know how carried away I get.
都怪这套衣裳
It’s these clothes.
它太华丽了
They’re just so splendid.
你们觉得这个新玩具如何
What do you make of this new toy?
我不喜欢它
I don’t like it.
如果我们让这只所谓的兔子睡在玩具箱里
If we let this so-called rabbit sleep in the toy box,
它就有可能被选为睡前玩具
there’s a risk he’d be picked to be bedtime toy.
什么是“睡前玩具”
What’s “bedtime toy”?
一般的夜晚
Most nights,
他们会从玩具盒里 挑个玩具给那男孩带去睡觉
they pick a toy out of the toy box for the Boy to take to bed with him.
那男孩在哪里 他什么时候回来
Where is the Boy? When will he be back?
别再问了
Enough questions!
我们得做出决定