talk to you?
跟你说几句吗?
You make these yourself?
你自己做的?
From time to time.
时不时吧
It’s a little hobby of mine, when I travel.
这是我的一个小小的爱好 当我旅行的时候
How much, uh… how would you want for this?
多少钱 呃… 这个你要多少钱?
Listen, I only have, uh…
听着 我只有 呃…
Keep it.
送给你了
Thanks.
谢谢
You’re welcome.
别客气
Hey, Hall.
嗨 豪尔
Hey, man.
嗨 老兄
Where you been all week? I was… I was sick, dude.
一整个星期你都去哪儿了? 我… 我病了 哥们
Hey, so, um…
嗨 那么 呃…
You still… you still have that thing?
你还… 留着那个东西吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I can bring it to the finals on Monday if you want?
当然 我可以带去周一的期末考试 如果你想要的话?
How’s it going?
情况怎么样?
What do you mean?
你想说什么?
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Come on.
拜托
I’m gonna marry him.
我会嫁给他
So this is it?
那么就这样了?
Guess so.
估计是的
Please, don’t leave.
求你了 别走
There’s no room for me here anymore. I don’t know what that means.
这里不再有属于我的空间 我不懂你的意思
It means when I’m with you, I don’t feel like a person.
意思就是说 当我和你在一起的时候 我感受不到自我
I feel like Sidney Hall’s wife.
我感觉自己只是西德尼·豪尔的妻子
That’s not true, Mel.
并不是这样 蔓尔
It is true.
就是这样
When I’m with you, it’s just all about you.
当我跟你在一起时 所有的事情都是围绕着你打转
Either your sad or depressed or jealous or angry.
或是你的悲伤 或是你的沮丧 或是你的嫉妒 或是你的愤怒
Those aren’t attractive qualities in case you wanted to know.
那些都不是什么迷人的气质 假设你想知道的话
Mel, you’re leaving me.
蔓尔 如果你走了
I just lost the Pulitzer to Bishop,
普利策奖我就会输给毕晓普
a kid killed himself because of something I wrote…
一个年轻人自杀了 因为我的作品…
how am I supposed to feel right now? Huh?
现在我应该怎么想?嗯?
See? What?
看到没? 怎么了?
It’s all about you again. How am I supposed to feel?
一切又都是跟你有关 那我应该怎么想?
That kid didn’t kill himself because of you, or for you.
那个年轻人不是因为你 或者是为了你而自杀的
He killed himself for the cause. You’re not going to take the…
他自杀自有原因 你不会…
Which left you a really long time ago.
发生这件事 已经是在很久之前了
Where are you staying? Where are you staying?
你准备住在哪儿?你会住在哪里?
There’s nobody else, if that’s what you’re asking.
没有第三个人 如果这就是你想问的
Please, stay tonight.
求你了 今晚别走
Stay tomorrow?
明天别走?
Yeah? Hey,
喂? 嗨
you weren’t at the party last night. I thought we were supposed to meet up.
昨晚你没有参加那个派对 我原以为我们会碰到
Listen, Alexandra.
听着 爱丽珊黛
Sidney, I’ve been doing some thinking. I think we should become more serious.
西德尼 我一直在考虑这件事 我觉得我们应该更正式一点
What does that mean?
这什么意思?
It means that, what we’re doing is fun but…
意思是 我们在一起很开心 不过…
but I know it’s not really long-term.
但是我知道这不长久
I can’t do that and you know it.
我做不到 你知道的
I want to fall in love with you, Sidney.
我想与你相爱 西德尼
Please, don’t.
拜托 别这样
I think I already am.
我想我已经爱上你了
Well, when you are finished falling in love with me,
好吧 当你不再爱我
you know where the door is.
你知道门在哪里
Are you for fucking…
该死 你是不是在…
Melody?
蔓丽迪?
No, Gina. Remember?
不是 是吉娜 还记得吗?
Personal assistant who you haven’t called in a week
你的私人助理 你已经一个星期没给我打电♥话♥了
Melody.
蔓丽迪
Drink this.
喝点水
Come on.
来吧
Well, looks like someone’s been busy.
不错啊 看上去某些人很忙
It’s just words.
只是写的一些词句
By the looks of it, enough here for ten books.
从它的规模来看 已经足够出十本书了
Problem is, there’s only ten pages worth reading.
问题是 里面只有十页纸值得读
Okay. Which ten?
行啊 哪十页?
Doesn’t matter which ten.
哪十页无关紧要
It’s all just first pages and first sentences.
所有这些都是书的第一页和第一句
There’s no middle.
没有中间段落
There’s no end.
没有结尾
Characters keep switching their identities.
角色不停地转换着他们的身份
I wish I could tell you there’s life and death and plot twists.
但愿我能告诉你其中的人生 死亡和情节的进展
And three generations of richly drawn characters…
三代人充分扭曲的性格…
and hope, and courage.
以及希望 和勇气
Regrets.
和遗憾
But it’s just one long,
但是 那不过是一个长长的
intoxicating masturbation session
令人陶醉的自♥慰♥聚会
with no climax.
没有高♥潮♥
When am I going to climax?
什么时候我才能到达高♥潮♥?
Okay, let’s get you to bed, all right?
好吧 把你弄到床上去睡吧 好吗?
When was the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候?
I need you to do me a favor.
我需要你帮我一个忙
All right? Burn ’em.
行吗?把他们烧掉
Please just… What?
拜托就… 什么?
Burn ’em. Baby, just…
烧掉 亲爱的 就…
Sidney, I’m not burning your book.
西德尼 我不会烧你的书
Just burn ’em.
把他们烧掉
Okay, you’re being drunk and pretentious and I’m gonna slap you in the face.
好吧 你醉得不省人事 还夸夸其谈 我要一个大嘴巴把你扇醒
People work their entire lives in this industry,
别人需要在这个行业中辛苦一辈子
just to get a taste of your praise and accolades.
才能品尝到一点 你获得的赞美和荣誉的滋味
You just want to throw that away?
而你却想弃之如敝履?
I’m not doing it. Fine.
我不会这么做 行
I’ll just do it myself.
我自己动手
Okay. Fire…
好吧 点着了…
Fuck. Jesus.
卧♥槽♥ 天呐
Good morning, students.
各位同学 早上好
This is the principal speaking.
这是校长的广播
I have very sad news.
有一个不好的消息
A student here at Aubrey Field,
本校奥布雷·菲尔德高中的一名学生
Brett Newport, passed away last night.
布瑞特·纽波特 昨晚去世了
His cause of death is unknown at this time.
他的死因目前仍未知
but he was a good student and a great athlete.
但生前他是一名好学生 以及一位优秀的运动员
I would like to extend condolences on behalf of myself and the school faculty,
我谨代表我本人及全体教职员工 向他的家人和朋友
to his friends and family,
致以沉痛的哀悼
and I would like to ask everyone
在此 我请求诸位
if they could please rise for a moment of silence.
起立 并默哀片刻
I wish I could have been there.
我真希望我那时能在那儿
Just five minutes before he did it.
在他动手之前五分钟
I would have shaken him and just said, “You have your whole life ahead of you.”
我会摇醒他然后说 “你还有一整个人生 在前面等你”
The good things outweigh the bad.
人生自有苦乐酸甜 但毕竟甜多过苦
That’s just not true for some people.
对某些人来说并不是这样
I always felt like there was something going on in Darcy’s house.
我总感觉达茜家有什么事在发生
There’s just something a little off.
就感觉有一点那么不对劲
Secrets, you know?
藏着秘密 你知道吗?
I’ve got to get out of here.
我得离开这儿
I’ll go with you.
我跟你一起走
No, no, I mean, like…
不 不是 我的意思是 就象…
I gotta get out of here.
我得离开这个地方
Yeah. Me too.
是的 我也是
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, really.
是的 没错
My parents said they’d give me the old Pacer
我父母说他们会把那辆老的Pacer给我
so we can leave after the school year.
那么 我们可以在学年结束之后远走高飞
Where would we go?
我们能去哪儿呢?
We can just go west.
我们可以去西部
Just go west? I mean, just…
去西部?我的意思是 只是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!