You can hold this fucking key. Get off me!
你应该拿着这该死的车钥匙 放开我!
Get in the car.
快上车
Oh.

Okay. All right.
行了 好吧
绕行考文垂的大街,并要求所有市民待在屋内并紧闭门窗,但有一名裁缝师Tom,禁不起诱惑,设法偷看,他的双眼从此失明
戈黛娃夫人是中世纪时的一位贵族妇女,据传说,她心地善良,为争取减免丈夫强加于市民们的重税,披着一头长发裸体骑马
You’re a peeping Tom.
你是偷♥窥♥狂汤姆
You’re a stalker.
你是个跟踪狂
A peeping Tom-stalker.
一个偷♥窥♥狂汤姆 加跟踪狂
Sidney, what are you doing?
西德尼 你在干什么?
Are you really going to depend on Brett Newport?
你真的准备指望布瑞特·纽波特吗?
“I’m riding the Limited Express.
“我坐在有限特快列车上
One of the crack trains of the nation.
这个国家最好的火车之一
Hurtling across the prairie into blue haze and dark air
列车呼啸飞驰 穿越那大草原 驶入蓝色薄雾和沉沉暮色
go 15 all-steel coaches holding a thousand people.”
十五节全钢车厢 搭载着上千名旅客 疾速前行”
I read a story he did in the fifth grade about his dying grandfather.
我读过一篇他在五年级写的小说 写他临终前的祖父
And it was raw, but articulate. It was…
文笔尚且稚嫩 不过条理清晰 极其…
Brilliant.
才华横溢
And I thought he plagiarized it.
当时我以为他是抄袭的
And what did you do?
那么你做了什么?
I had him stay after class and I confronted him about it.
课后我让他留堂 然后跟他当面对质
I told him, he couldn’t possibly have written that story.
我告诉他 那篇小说不可能是他写的
And I wanted to know where he copied it from.
然后我想知道他是从哪儿抄来的
And you know what he said?
那么你知道他是怎么回答的?
He said, “I’ll take that as a compliment.”
他说 “我把你的话当作一种恭维”
And then, he ran out to catch the bus.
然后 他跑出去赶校车去了
Now, that’s the thing about Sidney.
那么 这就是关于西德尼的故事
You become a fan, first.
你首先成为粉丝
And then, you spend the rest of your life trying to become a friend.
然后 你用余生努力成为一位朋友
I have a theory…
我理出了一套理论…
that he’s been burning copies of his books…
他正在烧毁他自己的书册…
in libraries and bookstores across the country.
遍及全国的图书馆和书店
Why is that funny?
为什么这很有趣?
Sidney was a purist.
西德尼是一个纯正主义者
He never went online or anything like that.
他从来不上网 或者任何类似的东西
So, there’s a world where he may actually believe
所以 他可能真的相信存在一个世界
that he could burn all his books in existence.
他可以把他所有现存的著作全部烧毁
Let me show you something.
我给你看些东西
He nearly burned down the west wing of a library a few weeks ago, in the city.
几周前 他差不多把这个城市一座图书馆的西翼全部烧毁了
Someone fitting his description was then seen in Harrisburg.
然后 有人在哈里斯堡看到某个人符合他的相貌特征
On a freight train.
在一列货运火车上
Then West Virginia.
接着是西弗吉尼亚
And then a similar store fire in Oklahoma city.
然后是俄克拉荷马市一座类似书店的火灾
Each time, moving further west.
每一次 活动轨迹都在向西移♥动♥
Does that mean anything to you?
这对你来说是不是意味着什么?
Homer, want some dinner?
荷马 想吃晚餐吗?
It’s for you.
你的电♥话♥
No, no, not now.
不 不 现在不行
It’s a girl.
是个女孩
A girl?
女孩?
Someone named Melanie.
一个自称梅兰妮的姑娘
Melody? Uh, give it to me. Give it to me.
蔓丽迪?呃 把电♥话♥给我 给我
You know her? Yeah, I do.
你认识她? 是的 认识
Do you go to school with her? Yeah. Out.
跟你一个学校的吗? 是的 出去
Hi.

How do I accidentally meet you tonight, if you don’t show up to the fair?
今晚我怎么才能偶遇你呢 如果你不打算在游乐场露面的话?
I thought it was too contrived.
我本来以为那会很做作 像是设计过的
Look, I know I’ve been stand-offish
听着 我知道我一直表现得很高冷
but I’m the one who wrote you in the first place.
不过 最初可是我先写信给你的
So don’t be such a wuss.
所以 别太娘了
Okay, well.
行 好的
Where should we meet?
我们该在哪儿见面呢?
Outside your front door.
你们家大门外
Aren’t I supposed to be the one giving you the flower?
我是不是也应该送花给你?
Normally, yes.
一般来说 是这样
But since I wear the pants in this relationship,
但是自从我在这段友情中掌握大权以来
it’s the other way round.
情况却总是以相反的方式发展
So, how we getting there?
那么 我们怎么才能去那儿呢?
We’re talking your… your parents’ car?
我们说的是你… 是你父母的车?
Shh! What?
嘘! 怎么了?
What? Why am I shh? Why do you want me to shh?
怎么了?为什么我嘘?为什么要我嘘?
Push it. Push the car? Um…
推一把 推车?呃…
Why don’t we just start the ignition?
为什么不能启动点火器呢?
That’s what people do. Shh. Just do as you’re told.
别人都是这么做的 嘘 照我说的做就是
Oh. Oh, we’re stealing it. We’re stealing it.
哦 哦 我们在偷车 我们是在偷车
We’re borrowing with the intent to return.
我们是借 有意要归还的
That’s stealing. That’s still stealing.
那就是偷 那还是偷
Hop in.
上车
Hop in? What do you mean, hop in?
上车?你什么意思 上车?
Okay.
好吧
It’s okay…
没事了…
Don’t you think you should turn on the lights?
你不认为我们应该打开车灯吗?
Do you like it?
喜欢吗?
No, this is like the worst sundae I think I’ve ever had.
不喜欢 我想这就象是我吃过的最难吃的圣代
It tastes like tape.
它吃起来象胶带
Tape. Yeah.
胶带 没错
I used to chew on tape when I was little.
我小时候曾经嚼过胶带
Ew. Yeah. It’s gross.
哟 是的 很恶心
Let’s just throw the tape ice cream in the trash.
我们干脆把胶带冰激凌扔进垃圾桶吧
So, uh…
那么 呃…
so, tell me… tell me, um…
那么 告诉我… 告诉我 呃…
how do you know about my short stories if you don’t even go to my school.
你是怎么知道我写的那些短篇故事的 如果你都不上我们的学校
Is that like a thing you do?
这象是你做事的风格吗?
Read all the school newspapers in the county?
读遍我们县出版的所有校报?
I get them from Darcy.
我是从达茜那里拿到的
I keep tabs on ya. Hmm.
我会特别留意你的文章 嗯
Aspirations?
你有什么理想吗?
Inspirations?
激励你的是什么?
Photography. I love Annie Leibovitz.
我喜欢摄影 我很喜欢安妮·莱博维茨
She’s like my hero.
她就象是我的英雄
Um, I love Bob Dylan.
呃 我还喜欢鲍勃·迪伦
I love horror movies.
我还喜欢恐怖片
You sure you’re girl?
你还肯定你是个女孩子吗?
不少诸如《乓》、《爆破彗星》等的经典早期电脑游戏的发行,使雅达利在电子游戏历史上的地位举足轻重
雅达利:1972年成立的美国电脑公♥司♥,街机、家用电子游戏机和家用电脑的早期拓荒者,
Um, old Atari games and traveling everywhere.
呃 旧的雅达利游戏和四处旅行
You? Uh, that’s a tough list to follow up.
你呢? 呃 这可是一个很难追随的愿望清单
I guess I’ve really just been writing and reading, all my life.
我估计我真的就只是在做写作和阅读 一辈子大概就这样
I really wanna write a novel.
我很想写一部小说
Something that’s going to shake people up.
一部触动人心的作品
Well, if you wanna write a book worthwhile,
好吧 如果你打算写一部值得写的书
you have to see the world.
你得去看看这个世界
Have experiences, right?
有一些经历 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
You should get on that, Sidney.
你应该去旅行 西德尼
Be sure to take me with you too.
一定也要带上我
Okay.

Let’s win something.
我们去赢一些奖品
Hey, can we play?
嗨 我们能玩吗?
You ever played this before? No.
你以前玩过这个吗? 没有
I’m really competitive. Oh, oh!
我很有竞争力的 哦 哦!
Okay. All right.
好的 可以
Mine’s not going. Mine’s not going.
我的那个没走 我的那个没走
All right.
好吧
I win.
我赢了
Thank you.
谢谢
Could I actually have one of those?
实际上我能拿那个吗?
It’s not a prize, mind you. But you’re welcome to have a look.
那个不是奖品 提醒你 不过不介意给你看看
Johan Tidemand.
约翰·泰德蒙
It’s kinda beautiful.
挺漂亮的
Hey, Melody.
嗨 蔓丽迪
Can I, um…
我能 呃…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!