Hello.

Hi. Hi, is this, uh, Melody?
嗨 嗨 这是 呃 蔓丽迪吗?
Shit.

This guy is good.
这家伙不错啊
This guy’s really fucking good.
这家伙真特么很不错
You, sir, have been drinking since I met you.
你 老兄 自从我见到你 就不停地在喝酒
It’s a very bad habit.
这可真不是什么好习惯
And incidentally, I’m getting kinda tired of pretending like
然后 顺便一说 我有点厌倦 每次
we don’t know each other every time we go out in public.
我们外出在公共场合 假装像是不认识对方
I’m sorta married.
我算是已经结婚的人了
Are you sorta divorced?
你算是已经离婚了吗?
Sorta separated?
算是分居了吗?
You’re Harold’s daughter.
你是哈罗德的女儿
I think he can handle it. You’re his meal ticket, so…
我想他能搞定 你是他的饭票 所以…
Maybe today.
也许也就是此时此刻
Okay.
好吧
I think you should take one of these and some of this.
我想你应该吃一片这个 再喝点这个
Gonna get some sleep, and then tomorrow’s going to happen…
然后睡个好觉 然后明天将会是…
I’m tired of sleeping.
我厌倦了睡觉
My entire life, I can’t think of one… positive dreaming experience, only nightmares.
我整个生活 我想不起来哪怕有过一个… 美梦体验 只有噩梦
Is there any particular nightmare that I can help you with?
有没有什么特别的噩梦 我可以帮你解决的吗?
Well there’s this one, recurring one.
没错 有一个 反复出现的一个
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Where I’m being followed.
在梦里 我被人紧追不舍
Everywhere I go. He’s with me.
我去到哪里 他都跟着我
And I get claustrophobic.
我得了幽闭恐惧症
Like he’s…
就好象他在…
strangling me.
死死地掐住我的脖子
Like he knows all the bad things that I’ve ever done.
就好象他知道我做过的所有丑事
And he’s coming to judge me.
他正前来审判我
And when I wake up from this nightmare, he’s still there.
然后当我从这样的噩梦中醒来 他还在那儿
And I don’t know what he wants.
而且我不知道他想做什么
But he knows everything about me.
但是他却对我的一切了如指掌
That’s what scares me the most.
这是最让我恐惧的一点
Good morning.
早上好
Mr. Tidemand.
泰德蒙先生
I wonder if you by chance know…
我想知道你是否碰巧认识…
this man.
这个人
Have you seen him recently, Mr. Tidemand?
你最近有见过他吗 泰德蒙先生?
I’d like you to take a good, long look at this mugshot
我希望你能仔细地 好好地看看这张通缉照片
because it was taken very recently.
因为这张是最近才拍摄的
Okay, so? So…
可以 那又如何? 那么…
no one has claimed to see or hear from Sidney Hall in over five years.
没有人声称看到过 或得到过西德尼·豪尔的消息 已经有五年多了
And yet here he is, posing…
但是他还是在这儿 给…
for New York City Police Department. Now how is that possible?
纽约市警♥察♥局带来麻烦 那么这怎么可能?
He was booked under another name.
他是以另一个名字记录在案
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么?
What I want to know, Mr. Tidemand, is if there are things that you make,
我想知道的是 泰德蒙先生 是否你做过其它一些事
other…
除了…
than these beautiful…
这些漂亮的…
little trolls.
小侏儒
It’s a trick.
这只是个小把戏
What is?
是什么呢?
I think you know what I’m talking about.
我想你知道我在说什么
I’m not after you, Mr. Tidemand. I’d like to offer you a trade.
我不是在调查你 泰德蒙先生 我愿意跟你做个交易
You give me the information
你提供给我信息
about the documents that you forged for Sidney Hall.
关于你替西德尼·豪尔伪造身份文件的事
And I give you my word,
然后 我给你承诺
you will never see me again.
你从此再也不会见到我
All right, but just so we’re clear,
可以 不过即便如此 我们也都很清楚
this conversation is being recorded on both sides of the table.
这场对话 这张桌子的两端都在录音
Fair enough.
没问题
…was here a few months ago.
…几个月前就在这儿
And? I made him a couple ID’s,
如何? 我替他做了几份身份证件
a passport and a driver’s license.
一份护照 一张驾驶证
And what else?
还有别的吗?
He didn’t look good.
他看上去不太好
He said that he had some loose ends to tie up.
他说他有些未竟的工作需要去处理
Did he say where he was going?
他说了他要去哪儿吗?
No, that’s all I know.
没有 我知道的就这些
Hey! Hey!
嗨!嗨!
No crossing the street.
不许跨过这条街
Okay.

Okay.
可以
I just, uh…
我只是 呃…
Is your name Melody?
你是叫蔓丽迪吗?
Have we met before?
我们以前见过吗?
Yes.
是的
We met.
我们见过
When?
什么时候?
In the first grade.
一年级
You gave me a Valentine’s Day card on the wrong day.
你送给我一张情人节贺卡 那天却不是情人节
And then on the actual Valentine’s Day, you kissed me.
然后在真正的情人节那天 你吻了我
And I told on you.
然后 我告发了你
And I would have kissed you back, the next day…
然后第二天 我本来应该还你一个吻…
but we moved.
但是我们却搬家了
We went south for a little bit.
我们搬去了南边一点的地方
Now you’ve moved back?
现在你搬回来了?
Why do you keep running away from me?
为什么你总是躲着我?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Because it’s fun.
因为这很好玩
Maybe I’m afraid.
也许是我害怕
Afraid of what? Uh! No crossing the street.
害怕什么? 呃!别跨过这条街
All right. All right, I won’t.
好吧 好吧 我不会
I just…
我只是…
When can I cross the street?
什么时候我才能跨过这条街?
What the fuck you doing, Hall?
你特么在干什么 豪尔?
I was having a moment.
我在享受当下
Until you showed up.
就在你现身之前
Well, come on, let’s go.
行 好吧 我们出发
You wanna smoke?
想抽烟吗?
No.

What’s that, a journal?
那是什么 日记本?
Yup. How long you kept one of those?
没错 你保持这个习惯有多久了?
Since I was five.
从我五岁开始
You know, I wasn’t lying to you before.
你知道 我之前并没有骗你
About the essay.
关于那篇散文
I loved that shit, man.
我喜欢那篇鬼扯 老兄
All that stuff you rant about in the school paper,
所有那些你发表在校报上的慷慨陈词
shit makes me laugh.
那些雄文都让我乐不可支
You should write about me.
你也该写写我
Oh, yeah? What would that be about?
哦 是吗?你有什么可写的?
My father.
我的父亲
Your father? What about him?
你父亲?他怎么了?
You know what my father is.
你知道我父亲是谁
Yeah, he’s a judge.
是的 他是个法官
So what, doesn’t mean I should write a book about him.
那又怎么 即便如此 也不意味着我得为他写本书
Doesn’t make you any more interesting either.
而且 也不会让你变得更有趣
Whatever, man.
无所谓啦 老兄
You’ll be singing a different tune tomorrow.
你明天就会改变论调
What happens tomorrow?
明天会发生什么?
May I come in?
我能进来吗?
Yeah.
当然
Your elevator’s stuck again.
你们的电梯又卡住了
Oh, Duane,
哦 杜安
it’s 6:00 in the morning.
现在才早上六点
Not in Oklahoma.
在俄克拉荷马 可并非如此
Great.
好吧
“The night served as a tragic setting in the town of Oklahoma City
“这个夜晚在俄克拉荷马市成为一出悲剧的背景
where an aspiring writer, Henry Crowe, committed suicide in front of his parents.
在那里 一位志向远大的写作者 亨利·克罗 在他的父母面前自杀了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!