Two! Four! Ten! How many?
两个!四个!十个!几个?
It didn’t mean anything to me!
那个对我来说什么都不是!
You’re the only one in my entire life that means anything to me.
在我全部人生中你是唯一一个对我而言有意义的
Don’t give me that bullshit!
别跟我扯这些鬼话!
Everything is your business. You go through my things.
所有的一切都跟你有关 你翻遍我的东西
You breathe down my neck!
你一刻不停地监视我!
I can’t breathe when I’m around you!
我在你身边根本无法呼吸!
I’ve put every dime I’ve ever earned, I have put towards you!
我投了我挣的每一分钱 都投在你身上!
That’s Dad’s money. It’s called disability.
那是爸爸的钱 那叫残疾保险
It’s not bullshit!
这不是鬼话!
Get the fuck away from me. All right.
你特么给我滚开 好
You got to be fucking kidding me.
你一定是特么在耍我
This can’t be fucking happening.
这特么不可能发生
You wanna hit me? You wanna slap your son?
你想打我?你想掴你的儿子?
Come on, do it again.
来吧 再来一次
Don’t you disrespect me! Oh!
你胆敢对我无礼! 哦!
Maybe this is a blessing in disguise.
也许这算是塞翁失马
Maybe we can finally talk about the things we never get to talk about.
也许我们终于可以谈谈 我们从来没有机会谈的事了
I’m feeling claustrophobic.
我感觉有幽闭恐惧症
You don’t get to choose when you leave me!
你没有机会选择什么时候离开我!
You don’t get to choose. When I had you, I didn’t have a choice!
你没有机会选择 我生你的时候 我没有选择!
I didn’t get a choice when I had you! You don’t have a choice!
当我生你的时候我没有任何选择!你现在也没有选择!
Stop.
别这样
Let go of me! Why are you defending him?
放开我!你为什么要护着他?
He’s leaving me!
他要离开我!
He can’t… I won’t…
他不能… 我不愿…
Velouria…
维洛丽亚…
Velouria…
维洛丽亚…
Let him go. No.
让他走吧 不
Lights will come on soon.
灯很快会亮的
Hello!
有人吗!
Can anyone hear me?
有人能听到我说话吗?
Is it because of the journals?
是不是因为那些日记?
It’s not just one thing, Mom.
不是仅仅只有一件事 妈妈
It’s not just one thing.
不仅是只有一件事
Hello! Hello! Can anybody hear me?
喂!有人吗!有人能听到我说话吗?
Mel?
蔓尔?
Mel, honey? Where’s your inhaler?
蔓尔 亲爱的?你的吸入器呢?
Where’s your inhaler?
你的吸入器放哪儿了?
It’s not in here. It’s not in your purse.
这儿没有 不在你的手袋里
All right. Did you leave it at the restaurant?
好吧 你是不是把它留在餐厅了?
All right, just listen. Breathe.
好吧 听着 呼吸
We’re gonna be out of here soon.
我们很快就能出去了
You’ll be out of here real soon. Just relax.
你很快就能从这儿出去了 放松
Can anybody hear me? Yeah, you’re down there?
有人能听到我说话吗? 是的 你在下边吗?
Yeah. Hello! Hello!
是的 喂!喂!
My wife and I have been trapped in the elevator
我和我妻子被困在电梯里
for quite some time now. She has asthma.
有相当一段时间了 她有哮喘病
She can’t breathe very well. We don’t have her medication.
她没法顺利呼吸 我们身边也没带着药品
I’ll call 911, but it might take a few, okay?
我会拨♥打♥911 但是会需要一点时间 行吗?
Just hurry. Please.
请快一点 麻烦
Honey…
亲爱的…
just hang in there, it’ll be all right.
再坚持一下 就会没事的
It’ll be all right. Please.
就快好了 求你了
I’m sorry…
对不起…
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
Mel…
蔓尔…
I failed…
我输了…
You deserve so much better than this.
你应该有远比这好得多的对待
You deserve more than me.
你应该有 比跟我在一起更好的生活
I’m right here. Can you hear that? Can you hear that?
我在这儿呢 你能听见吗?你能听见吗?
Uh-huh.
呃呵
They’re… they’re almost here, just a few more minutes, okay?
他们… 他们差不多快到了 就几分钟 好不好?
All right?
好吗?
I’m here. I’m right here with you. Just calm down.
我在这儿 我就在你身边 平静下来
Breathe…
呼吸…
The entire Southwest remains on…
整个西南地区维持…
I’ll be back, the day before.
我会在那之前一天到家
We’ll get some dinner, I’ll take you out with your buddies.
我们去吃晚餐 我会带你出去吃饭 约上你的几个朋友
I look forward to meeting her.
我期待跟她见面
Sidney Hall who was recently declared diseased…
西德尼·豪尔最近被宣布身患…
All right, I love you too…
好的 我也爱你…
…has reemerged an hour ago. All right, goodbye.
…一小时前再度现身 好的 再见
Renowned author was admitted to Taos General Hospital, in Taos, New Mexico.
著名作家在新墨西哥州道斯县 被道斯综合医院留院治疗
This is the first time that the notoriously reclusive Mr. Hall
这是这位众所周知的遁世人物豪尔先生
has been heard from or seen in public in over seven years.
在超过七年时间里首次进入公众视线
Those at the hospital say his condition is critical.
医院人士表示他的病情危急
Hello?
喂?
When he gained consciousness, we asked him who he wanted us to call.
当他恢复了意识 我们问他 他希望我们电♥话♥通知谁
You were the only one he mentioned.
你是他提到的唯一的一个名字
You’re the only person he wants in the room.
你是唯一一个他想在病房♥见到的人
What happened to him?
他怎么了?
There are indications of scarring on the right side of his brain.
症状显示他的右侧大脑有损伤
His liver is barely functioning.
他的肝几乎已经丧失正常功能
And he has a history of seizures. Simply put…
而且他有中风的病史 单单只是…
He’s been going for years with no medication or treatment.
他出走多年 没有药物 没有治疗
Is he going to be all right?
他会好起来吗?
His body is failing him, Mr. Bishop.
他的身体机能正在衰退 毕晓普先生
But his mind still seems sharp.
但他的思维看上去仍然清晰
He claims it’s the comfiest bed he’s slept in, in years.
他声称这是他在数年时间里睡过的最舒服的床
Well, I guess I’ll go in then.
好吧 我想我应该进去了
Hi, Homer.
嗨 荷马
This is the home we’ve been waiting for, all right?
这是我们期待已久的家 对吗?
Haven’t seen her in a long time.
已经很久没有见到她了
Almost forgot.
差点忘了
I swore I’d never forget this.
我发过誓 永远不会忘记的
Mr. Hall.
豪尔先生
Call me Sidney, for fuck’s sake.
叫我西德尼 见鬼
Okay.
好的
Where’s Homer?
荷马在哪?
He’s at the house.
他在那个房♥子里
I promise you I’ll take care of him until you get out of here.
我发誓我会照顾他 直到你从这儿出院
You see that, right there?
就在那儿 看到吗?
There’s a package…
那里有一包…
It’s just a bunch of my writings…
只是一捆我的文字…
and scribblings. Just stuff from over the years.
和涂鸦 都是这些年写出来的
It’s yours if you want it.
这是你的了 如果你想要的话
Use it.
使用它
Do what you want with it.
利用它去做你想做的
There are three reasons why I called you here today.
之所以今天叫你过来 有三个理由
One is that…
第一是…
I want you to write this little book of yours.
我希望你来写你的这本小书
Two…
第二…
is that there’s something I never documented that I need to get off my chest.
有一些东西我从未写成文字 我不希望它们烂在我的肚子里
And the third is…
然后第三个原因就是…
you’re the only person I know.
你是唯一一个我认识的人
Where do you want to start?
你想从哪儿开始?
We’ll start with the person Suburban Tragedy is based on.
我们就从《郊区悲剧》这本书的原型人物开始
His name was Brett Newport.
他的名字叫布瑞特·纽波特
And this is how I killed him.
以及 我是怎么害死他的
What’s in it?
里面是什么?
None of your business.
跟你没关系
Here, hide this. Now! Go…
这里 把这藏好 马上!快点…
Get out of the car!
从车子里滚出来!
Remember, Hall, you hold the key. All right? You hold the key!
记着 豪尔 拿着车钥匙 知道吗?拿着车钥匙!
He wasn’t in school on Monday.
周一他没有来学校
He was probably grounded and beaten,
他很可能被罚禁闭 而且被打了
which would have explained the bruises I saw on his face later that week.
这个可以用来解释 那个星期晚些时候我在他脸上看到的瘀伤
Hey, so, um, you still have that thing?
嘿 那么 呃 你还留着那个东西吗?
Yeah. Yeah. I can bring it to the finals on Monday if you want?
是的 当然 我可以带去周一的期末考试 如果你想要的话?