Yes, ma’am.
你去过多少个州?
How any states you seen?
我主要是去了一些河流那看看
Traveled rivers mostly.
坎伯兰河
The Cumberland,
束带河,海亚瓦夕河
and the Cinch,the Hiawassee,
田纳西河
the Tennessee,
还有其他一些地方
A few others.
你最欢哪里?
Do you have a favorite place?
啊,你们这个小山谷就很不错
Well, you got a pretty place here, this valley.
是吗,看来你是要在这里过冬了
Well, maybe you’ll just have to winter here.
是的,女士
Yes, ma’am.
来点油炸玉米圆子吧
Would you like some hush puppies?
美妙的晚餐…晚安
Some dinner…Night now.
你的厨艺已经更上一层楼了
You’ve outdone yourself.
那是什么?
What is that?
你耳朵后面是什么?
What is that there behind your ear?
嗯?
Hmm?
我们要回家了
We’re going home.
诺亚真是太健谈了
If only Noah would stop talking.
你懂我的意思吧
You see what I mean about him.
他一直不停的说
He talks all the time.
你都没法阻止他
You can’t hardly ever get him to stop.
你不许再说他坏话,泰勒·鲍尔斯
You leave him alone,Taylor Bowers,
要不然下次就不请你来吃饭了
or next time you won’t get invited.
下次?太好了,还有下次
Next time? Oh, I like the sound of that.
晚安
Night-night.Good night.
晚安,查德温女士
Good night, Miss Chatwin.
晚安
Good night, now.
来吧,我们进屋吧
All right, let’s go in.
说你坏话让我得到了再次
If you just got me a second invite
去埃莉诺家吃饭的机会,你小子这下走运了
to Eleanor C’s,you’re good luck indeed.
我真想给你一拳
Even if I would like to kick you in the gut.
你的出现让她恢复了活力
The way she lights up when you’re around.
晚安,泰勒
Good night,Taylor.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
诺亚…
Noah…
你要小心鬼魂
You watch out for ghosts.
它们在这里游荡
It’s haunted up here.
快回去吧
Go on, get out of here.
哎…老家伙
Ooh…Old codger.
诺亚?
Noah?
我在,女士?
Yes, ma’am?
你刚才叫我’女士’吗?
Did you just call me “ma’am”?
没有,女士
Uh… no, ma’am.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我给你带了早餐
I brought you some breakfast.
如果你不方便开门
If you don’t want to open the door,
我就把它放在门口了
I guess I’ll just leave it out here on the porch.
不,不,不,我马上来
No, no, no, I’m coming.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
要喝点咖啡吗?
Do you…do you want some coffee?
不了,谢谢
No, thank you.
你还是先把早餐吃了吧
But you go ahead.Have it with your breakfast.
拿个叉子过来
And grab yourself a fork.
好的
Sure.
如果早上喝咖啡的话
If I have coffee in the morning,
我会一整天紧张不安的
I’m jittery all day.
你知道吗
You know,
我早上起来肚子痛
my sides ached this morning
昨晚我可是快笑破肚皮了
I laughed so hard last night.
是的,主要是泰勒,呃…他太幽默了
Yeah, that Taylor, he’s, uh…he’s one of a kind.
是的
Yes, he is.
但我很开心是因为有你
But it’s you who made me happy.
那在我离开这之前会一直让你开心的
I’ll fix that for you, before I go.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
洛克先生,一会见
I’ll see you later,Mr. Locke.
埃莉诺!
Eleanor!
什么事?
Yes?
我昨晚后来又去了你家
I went by your house last night,
但你已经睡了
but you had already headed for bed.
我看见灯没亮
I saw your light go out.
是的我关了灯…
Well, I turned my light out…
但过了一会儿我才睡觉
but I didn’t go to sleep for awhile.
如果灯没关的话
What were you going to do
你会做什么?
if the light had been on?
我会邀请你
I would’ve asked you
和我一起坐在你家门廊上
if I could sit on your porch with you.
坐在门廊上干什么?
And what would we do on the porch?
说话吗?
Would we talk?
你说两个字,我再唠叨上二十个字
You saying two words and me saying 20.
等下我们商店再见吧
I-I’ll see you at the store.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我亲眼看见他
What I personally witnessed
钓起了十二条鲶鱼
is nothing short of made-to-order fishing.
鳗鱼,欧鱼还有其他的什么鱼
He didn’t get so much as a nibble
甚至都没有咬鱼饵一口
from a bream or an eel or a horny head…
只有鲶鱼上钩
Nothing but catfish.
他用的什么诱饵?
He use stinky bait?
蚯蚓
Earthworms.
他用了特别的钓竿吗?
He use a fancy reel?
只是一根普通的竹制钓竿
Nothing better than a cane pole.
我愿出钱
I’d pay upfront
再看一次
just to see it again.
他肯定会让小贝里·戴维斯
He’s gonna give Littleberry Davis
在钓鱼比赛时大吃一惊
such a fit at that fishing contest.
我昨天在怀厄特维尔碰见小贝里了
I seen Littleberry in Wyattville yesterday.
他说关于你说钓鱼人的这些事情
He says all this talk about your mystery fisherman
都是胡扯
is one fat fish tale.
哦,听起来
Ooh, sounds like
小贝里是有点害怕了吧
Littleberry’s got the jitters.
他吓的双腿都在鞋里发抖了
He’s shaking in his waders.
我现在就和你打赌十美元
Well,I lay down ten dollars right now
诺亚一定可以赢得这次比赛
says that Noah Locke wins that take-home prize.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
中午好,查德温女士
Afternoon, Ms. Chatwin.
中午好,埃莉诺
Afternoon, Eleanor.
两位可爱的女士来了
Don’t you two ladies look lovely.
奶奶是来买♥♥巧克力的
Granny came by for her chocolate.
来吧,奶奶
Oh, come on
我扶你进去
right in, Granny.
诺亚最后钓起的那条鲶鱼
That last cat Noah caught,
真是太大了…
was so big…
要用穆迪的骡子才能把它拉出水面
they had to pull it out with Moody’s mule.
结果导致我的骡子心脏病发作
And when my mule had a heart attack,
我们又用皮埃沃的拖拉机
we got Peavo’s tractor.
结果烧坏了引擎
Burned out the engine.
亲我一下!
Where’s mine!

Mm-mm.
我先去结♥帐♥
I better pay for the candy.
这是我送给奶奶的
I made a little present to Granny.
不,不能这样
No, sir.
奶奶亲了我一下,所以不用付钱了
We settled up.She gave me a kiss.
谢谢你,查德温女士
Thank you, Mrs. Chatwin.
泰勒
Taylor.
我想奶奶其实是想亲你
I think Granny’s claimed you.
呃…马修不见了
Uh…Matthew’s missing.
午饭后艾达就再也没有见过他
Ada hasn’t seen him since lunch.
我去找他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!