Ada’s waiting at home for us.
谢谢你,泰勒
Yeah, thank you, Taylor
还是下次吧
but maybe some other time.
快点,我顺便送你一程,诺亚
Come on, I’ll give you a ride, Noah,
除非你想游回去
unless you want to swim home.
好吧
All right.
是啊,看来你是对的,我…
Well, you’re probably right, I…
窗户已经关上了
I got windows to close up.
好的
All right.
我欠你们一顿饭
Well, I owe you all a supper.
我不忘记的
I won’t forget it.
啊呼
Uh-huh.
我真是太高兴了!
I feel good!
就在这里停吧
Right here is fine.
谢谢你载我回来
Well, thanks for the ride.
你知道吗
You know what,
我有礼物送给你
I got something for you.
一个鱼钩和浮漂
I bought a hook and bob.
谢谢你今天帮助我,伙计
Thanks for you help today, partner.

Oh.
这可真感人
That’s nice.
你不用客气
Well, you’re welcome.
晚安
Good night.
再见
Bye, now.
我们应该邀请这个可怜的孩子
We should have dragged that poor boy home
和我们一块回家吃饭的
for supper, too.
每个人都需要关怀,马修
Everybody needs somebody, Matthew.
先知是什么人呢?
Who are the prophets?
他们是天生的吗?
Are they royal born?
不是
No.
是继承的吗?
Do they inherit the office of prophet?
不是
No.
他们是上帝指定的
The prophets are called directly by God,
上帝通过他们显灵
and through them God’s will is revealed.
上帝最伟大的先知
What does the greatest of prophets
以赛亚告诉我们什么呢?
Isaiah, have to say?
他看到满世界卑鄙
He begins overwhelmed with the wickedness
和堕落的人们
and corruption of the people.
上帝为他的子民痛苦万分
Through him,God cries out in anguish.
上帝为他的子民心碎
Through him, God cries out in heartbreak…
亲爱的特拉维斯
Dear Travis,
霍克·摩尔告诉我这里有友好的居民
Hoke Moore said I’d find good people here.
他说的对
He was right…
不知道为什么
I can’t explain it
到了这里后我晚上睡的很香
but I sleep through the night now
这是我参战以来的第一次
for the first time since the war.
希望你保持信心
Stay hopeful,
上帝会为你指明道路的
and if you can, trust that God has a plan for you.
你的哥哥,诺亚
Your brother,Noah.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好,马修
Hi, Matthew.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
你今天看起来真漂亮
Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes.
今天有什么特别的事吗?
We have a special occasion?
不是,我只是路过这里
No, just thought I’d stop by.
我想要点鱼
Put in an order for fish.
我还以为你不吃鱼呢
I thought you didn’t care for fish.
口味会变的
Tastes change.
你想要我帮你钓多少条?
How many you want me to catch for you?
要够我们四个吃的
Enough for the four of us,
再加上霍华德,艾达和奶奶
plus Howard,Ada and Granny.
你去钓鱼,我来做鱼
You catch ’em,I’ll cook, ’em.
哎呀,天哪
Ooh, whee.
我们去钓鱼吧
Let’s go fishing.
五点钟以前要去到我那
All right, you only got till 5:00.
好的,女士
Yes, ma’am.
这将是一个美妙的夜晚
Yeah, this is going to be a night to remember.
博伊德回来后,我去过他们家一次
I came out here right after Boyd got home.
我忘记是为什么了
I forgot why.
他留我在他家吃晚饭
He made me stay for supper.
我不会忘记那顿晚饭的
Oh, I’ll never forget that meal.
埃莉诺的厨艺真是太棒了
That woman can cook.
博伊德…看上去人不错
That Boyd…seemed okay to us.
肯定是有什么
But there must have been
苦恼的事纠缠着他
something powerful troubling him.
我认为…也许是战场上的见闻
I’d say…he was probably sick at heart
让他的内心痛苦不已
from the things he’d seen.
他为什么要离埃莉诺而去呢?
But why he’d leave Eleanor…
他的死让这个女人伤心欲绝
It just about killed the woman.
一个人守着这个家真不容易
It’s a hard thing to be left behind.
我和泰勒一块钓鱼时
I’ve fished with Taylor.
他似乎是想
I’ve never seen a man better
把蚯蚓都淹死
at drowning worms.
而不是钓鱼
Pay no attention to this man.
这样的情景好久不见了
It’s just been too long since Granny and I have
这么多人欢聚一堂
had people over to the house.
我们应该经常聚一聚
Something we ought to do more often.
行了,大家都入座吧
All right, everyone take a seat.
进去吧,奶奶
Granny.
我想马修想坐在你旁边
I think Matthew wanted to sit next to you.
好的,求之不得
Well, that’s fine,I want to sit next to him.
要不你坐这吧?
How about this one,buddy?
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
菜齐了 好的
There you go.All right.
霍华德,你坐首座吧?
Howard, why don’t you sit at the head.
好的
Sure.
好了,坐下吧,泰勒
Well, thank you,Taylor.

Hmm.
我坐这
I’ll take it from here.
行了,接下来
All right, then…
我来带领大家做饭前祈祷吧
I’d like to say a few words of grace if I may.
我们手牵手吧
We’ve got to take hands.
查德温奶奶
Granny Chatwin.
我们将不胜感激
We’d greatly appreciate it
如果主能祝福我们
if you’d give us your blessing
让我们可以谈论
and help loosen up our tongues
我们所有认识的
so we can talk about everybody we know
以及今天不在场的人
who’s not here,
并宽恕我们
and forgive us beforehand
曾经所说的话
for what we say.
仁慈的主啊
And sweet Lord
感谢你赐予我们食物
we thank you for this bounty of food
和友谊
and fellowship.
阿门
Amen
阿门
Amen
油炸玉米圆子递过来下
Pass the hush puppies.
可以为您服务吗?查德温女士
May I serve you,Miss Chatwin?
不用了,我要吃巧克力
Oh, no sir, I’m waiting for the chocolate.
巧克力,天啦
Chocolate, Lord,
现在就吃饭后甜食了
right to the dessert.
谁有巧克力还不快拿出来
Will somebody please give Granny the chocolate?
实际上我去商店买♥♥了
Actually, I went to the store.
我还特地多买♥♥了一块
I brought you one more for good measure.
奶奶,今晚你会高兴的睡不着
Granny, you will never sleep tonight.

Mm-mm.
希望你不会介意
I hope you don’t mind.
诺亚,二战结束后
So, Noah, you just been traveling
你就一直在旅行
since the war’s end?
和钓鱼吗?
Fishing?
是的,女士

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!