真 爱 复 苏
诺亚?
Noah?
诺亚·洛克
Noah Locke.
里德先生
Mr. Reid.
欢迎回家,孩子
Welcome home, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧你,你是我们的英雄
Look at you,you’re a hero.
我们听说你获得了紫心勋章
We heard you were awarded a Purple Heart.
你父母九泉之下
Your mama and daddy would
一定会很欣慰的
have been real proud.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
妈妈
Mama.
有事吗?
Can I help you?
是这样,女士
No, ma’am.
战前这里是我的家
This was my home before the war.
你是洛克家族的一员吗?
You’re one of the Locke family?
是的,女士
Yes, ma’am.
这块土地现在属于我们了
We’re farming this land now.
我明白了
I understand.
不好意思打扰你们了
Sorry for the interruption.
洛克,有人来看你了
Locke, you got a visitor.
我当时只是负责开车
I was just driving the car.
我甚至连枪都没有
I didn’t even have a gun.
你不知道家里的情况
You don’t understand how hard it was
妈妈生病了
with Mama sick.
我必须出去找活干
I had to get out.
我的担子太重
I couldn’t breathe.
他们说我可以参加母亲的葬礼
They said I could go to Mama’s funeral,
不过要带着手铐
but I’d have to be in chains,
我不想那样子出现在葬礼上
and I couldn’t do that to her.
不行,先生
No, sir.
你不能与犯人发生身体接触
No contact with the prisoner.
时间到了,洛克
Time’s up,Locke.
你不认我这个弟弟了吗,诺亚?
You… disown me, Noah?
特拉维斯,你是我唯一的亲人了
You’re the only family I got, Travis.
我弟弟才十七岁,盖茨先生
My brother’s 17, Mr. Gates.
是不是可以通融一下?
Shouldn’t there be some leniency?
不行,先生
No, sir.
绝对不行
Not a chance.
特拉维斯是个好孩子
Travis is a good boy.
他犯错误时我还在战场上
He just made a bad decision,
没能管好他
and I wasn’t here to help him.
你弟弟的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your kid brother.
感谢你为美国而战
We thank you for your service over there.
谢谢你,盖茨先生
Thank you, Mr. Gates.
如果我是你的话,我会首先考虑自己的
If I were you, I’d focus on what I was going to do
战后生计问题
now that this war is over.
我会的,先生
Yes, sir.
这里的河水和其它地方的一样,孩子
It’s like water everywhere else, boy.
是湿的
It’s wet.
你是在摸鱼吗?
You feeling for life in that river?
不,这只是我的习惯而已
It’s just an old habit.
我刚才不是想吓你一跳
I didn’t mean to spook you.
你的表情已经告诉了我
You got that look about you.
太阳一会儿就要落山了
Man that’s ready to duck down.
你参加过二战
I’d say you was in the war.
是吧?
Was you?
是的
Yeah, I was.
河流弯曲处才是最好的垂钓地点
Fishing’s best from the bend.
我有鱼饵
Help yourself to the worms.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看见你
I saw you coming
是从很远的地方走过来
a long way off.
旁边还有同伴
You had company.
一个男人和一个女人跟你一块
I saw a man and a woman walking beside you.
那不是我,先生
That wasn’t me, sir.
我是一个人
I’m alone here.
肯定是你
It was you.
那个男人的腿是瘸的
Man was lame.
女人长得非常漂亮
Woman was awfully pretty.
而且小巧玲珑
Petite little lady.
你说的好像是我父母
Sounds like you’re describing my folks.
但他们已经去世了
But they died.
呀
Aw.
这真让人伤心
That’s awfully sad.
快看,快看,有鱼上钩了
Look, look,you got you one.
你是说你见过我父母吗?
You say you see my folks?
什么时候?
How’s that?
那是上天的恩赐
It’s just a gift that come to me.
五年前的事了
Five years ago.
我见到另外一个世界的他们
Seeing the other side.
哦,我可不信什么鬼魂之说
Well, I don’t believe in ghosts.
我也不信
Neither do I.
我只信天使
Only angels.
哇,你还真厉害
Oh, would you look at that.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
你是在漫游…
You just wandering around…
还是有自己的目的地?
…or you going somewhere?
我想应该是漫游
I guess I’m wandering.
也许上天会告诉我该在哪里停下
Just looking for a sign that tells me to stop.
如果你要继续这么无奈的走下去
But you’re just walking willy-nilly.
你应该去那座山的那边
You ought to go over to those mountains there.
越过山脊
Just over the ridge,
有一个美丽的小山谷
there’s a nice little valley.
我在那土生土长
Born and raised there.
那里有友好的居民
Awfully nice people.
也是垂钓的好地方
Good fishing, too.
还有个小湖
There’s a little lake over there.
当地人叫它
The locals call it
无鱼之湖
The Lake of No Fish.
孩子,那湖里的鲈鱼将是你见过最大的
Boy, it’s got the biggest bass you ever saw.
我钓过一次
I hooked him once.
真是太刺♥激♥了
Fought me like the devil.
你要花点时间对付它
You got to take your time with him.
你要和它斗勇
You got to aggravate him some.
是的,是的,我见过这样的鱼
Yeah, yeah, I’ve seen fish like that.
是的
Yeah.
那它现在应该和约拿的那条鲸鱼一样大了吧
Must be as big as Jonah’s whale by now.
好了,我想我该回家了
Well,I guess I best be getting home.
谢谢你的招待,诺亚·洛克
Thank you for your hospitality, Noah Locke.
你说你见过我的父母
You said you seen my folks…
我妈妈和爸爸?
my ma, my pa?
你现在还能看到他们吗?
You still see ’em?
当然
Bright as day.
我还看到其他人
And there are others, too.
你的战友
Your army buddies.
你不想失去他们
You don’t want to lose them, either.
你很想摆脱
What you want to lose…
或是掩藏
is that cloak of grief
你的这些痛苦记忆
about your shoulders.
你已经拼尽全力去救他们了
You did your best to save ’em.
去那个小山谷吧
You go on over to that valley.
试试看能不能钓到我刚才说的鲈鱼
Try to catch my fish.
如果你成功了,就说霍克·摩尔
If you do,you tell him Hoke Moore
想念它很久很久了
has been thinking about him a long, long time.
老霍克·摩尔跟我说起过你
Old Hoke Moore told me about you.
到时我们再见
I’ll see you later.
别吠了
Pipe down, now!
欢迎
Welcome.
你不是迷路了吧?