吃少年薄荷糖吗
Junior Mints?
你总会给我带我最喜欢的东西
You always bring me my favorite

No. No
天啊 不
Oh, God, no
天啊
Oh, God
早上好
Good morning
你好
Hello
我只想让你知道什么都没发生
I – I – I just want you to know that nothing happened
我连看都没看 而且我穿着裤子睡的 看见没
I – I didn’t even look. And I slept in my pants. See?
好的
Okay
谢谢你昨晚照顾我
Thanks for, um, taking care of me last night
你也会为我这么做的
You would’ve done the same for me
这个我很怀疑 不过会的
Well, I doubt it, but, I mean, sure, okay
你的… 你的地址是哪 我要告诉我的助理
What’s your – What’s your address so I can tell my assistant?
瓦伦西亚街1122号♥
It’s 1122 Valencia
南瓦伦西亚
Oh, South Valencia
是南瓦伦西亚 别去北瓦伦西亚 那里是练球场
South Valencia. Because if you go to North Valencia, it’s a batting cage
附近有喝咖啡的地方吗
And is there a coffee place near here?
没有 我可以给你泡杯咖啡
Oh, no. I – I can make you a cup of coffee
谢谢 你家有杏仁奶吗
Oh, thank you. Do you have almond milk?
没有
No
好吧
Uh, okay
我家有阿司匹林
I do have aspirin
太好了
Oh! Yes. Yes. Yes
请把全世界的阿司匹林都给我
All the aspirin in the world, please
我去洗洗脸 因为脏得太显眼了
And I’m gonna clean this face because, well, it’s obvious
抱歉
Sorry
妈妈 – 怎么了 儿子
Mom! – What son?
我说过不想任何让人知道
I told you I didn’t want anyone to find out
我只和本尼说了
I only told Benny
你了解本尼 他有可能告诉所有人
You know Benny, he probably told everyone
你没跟我说不能告诉大家
You didn’t tell me not to tell everyone
太抱歉了 真的很抱歉
Sorry about this. I’m really sorry
这是克拉拉 我妹妹
This is Clara, my sister
你好 – 你认识本尼
Hi – And you know Benny
我外甥 卢卡和丹特
And my nephews, Luca and Dante
我的房♥东 金先生
My landlord, Mr. Kim
你好 – 你好
Hi – Hi
那些应该是他的家人
And, I’m assuming, his family?
拍照 – 我本来没想问的
Picture? – I wasn’t gonna ask
但如果你愿意 我也想拍一张
but if you’re gonna do that, I want a picture too
等会儿再说
Later
我姑姑克里斯蒂娜 我姑姑特里 我姑姑泽奈达
My tía Christina. My tía Tere. My tía Zenaida
你好 – 还有丘乔和他女朋友
Hi – And Chucho and his girlfriend
丘乔 很好 – 这些人
Oh, Chucho. Nice – And these people
我从来没见过
I’ve never seen before in my life
很高兴能同时见到你们所有人
It’s such a pleasure to meet all of you all at once. I’m gonna make you a plate
我给你盛饭
我要回家了 而且…
Oh, you know, I’m just heading off, and…
你要坐在这张椅子上 和我们一起吃饭
You’re heading to this chair. You’re gonna eat with us
她早饭只喝咖啡
Here you go. She only drinks coffee for breakfast
如果她不想吃 不要勉强
If she doesn’t want to eat, don’t pressure her
我给她做了奇拉奎斯
I made her chilaquiles
看她瘦成什么样了 你得让她吃饭
Look how scrawny she is, you need to feed her!
喝咖啡吗 – 谢谢
Coffee? – Thank you
我丈母娘做的奇拉奎斯 – 哇
La suegra’s chilaquiles – Oh, wow!
虽然我们波多黎各人 喜欢放点托斯通大蕉片
Although I prefer a little tostones on the side like we do in Puerto Rico
但这样也很好吃
Uh – Uh, um… – But these are amazing
我不太想吃
Well, I – I don’t know
给你 – 还有呢
Here you go – Oh, there’s more
炒蛋够吃吗
Is that enough huevo revuelto for you?
够我吃一个月了
That’s enough for a whole month
我不是开玩笑的 好的
Wasn’t joking. Okay
好的
Okay
太好了 她喜欢吃 – 我的天啊
Yay! Gorgeous – Oh, my God!
真的好吃 – 她很喜欢吃
It’s really good – She loves it!
今天是什么日子
Ooh! What’s the occasion?
今天是星期天
Oh, it – it’s Sunday
我和我家人一起生活的时间不多
I don’t spend that much time with my family under one roof
我们不一样 这是我们骨子里的东西
Oh, not us. There’s something in our DNA
就像带着用来训练狗狗的电击项圈
Kinda like having one of those shock collars they use to train dogs
离家太远了就会遭殃
we stray too far from home and then… You know, like
亲爱的 拜托
My love, please
让这位女士喘口气 我的天 – 好的
Let the woman breathe – Jesus Christ – Okay
我们非常期待你的电影 各种评论都看了
So, we’re so excited about your movie. We’ve been reading about it everywhere
哇 拜托别把你们看到的内容告诉我
Oh, wow. Well, please don’t tell me what you’ve read
我不太喜欢看评论 会让我焦虑
I don’t really like reading reviews. You know, it messes with my head
可不是嘛
Tell me about it, yeah
我在点评网上得过一个差评 – 不
I got a bad one on Yelp once – Oh, no
到现在还失眠呢
Still keeps me up at night
“车闻起来像俄♥罗♥斯♥保龄球联盟”
“Left the car smelling like a Russian bowling league”
那到底是什么意思
What’s that even supposed to mean?
我不知道
I don’t know
但我知道的是 这个非常好吃 我还想再吃点
Um, but what I do know is that this is very good, and I would like some more
我马上给你拿
不要
No…
妈 你还想吃吗
Mom, you want more? – No thanks, sweetie
不吃了 谢谢 亲爱的
只有你没在吃东西
Everyone’s eating except you
看看我都吃了什么
Look at everything I ate
我的宝贝儿子
My baby boy!
嘿 – 爸爸
Hey – Dad
我以为下周末马可才会来呢
Thought I didn’t have Marco until next weekend
对 他只是又忘带数学书了
Yeah, he just forgot his math book again
你好 – 你好 我是马可
Hi – Hi, I’m Marco
你好 我是奥利维亚 很高兴见到你
Hi. I’m Olivia. Nice to meet you
抱歉 我不知道你有客人
Sorry. I – I – I didn’t know you had company
不是 – 告诉马可 我在车里等他
Uh, no – Just tell Marco I’ll be in the car
我看过预告片了 – 谢谢 真好
I’ve seen the trailers – Oh, thank you. So nice
是吗
Oh, really?
是的 我在学校演话剧 – 哇 不错
Yeah. I’m in the school play – Oh, wow. Okay
你还好吗
You okay?
我得去上班了
I gotta go to work

Hi
那女人是你前任吗
Was that your ex or something? – Mmm
我们分居了
We’re separated
我一直想让她回心转意 但现在她看到我和你在一起
I – I – I have been trying to get her back, but now that she saw me with you
我把一切都搞砸了
I ruined everything
她永远都不会回来了
She will never come back
这可说不定
You don’t know that
我看起来像个花♥花♥公♥子♥
I look like a playboy
谁甩了谁
Well, who broke up with who?
她甩了我
She broke up with me
你绝对没有搞砸一切
Yeah, you definitely didn’t ruin anything
是伊莎贝尔
Isabel
她要我签孩子的野外考察表格
She needs me to sign some field – trip form
我向你保证 等你的绝对不会是 “野外考察表格”
I guarantee you there’s no “field – trip form”

Hey
我就是… 我觉得有点措手不及
I mean, I just – I feel a little blindsided here
虽然我和你说了罗尼的事 但我跟他不是认真的
I mean, I told you about Ronnie, and that’s not even that serious
你不需要我签什么东西吗
Uh, don’t you need me to sign something?
不需要
No
我为你高兴 你有了新恋情
I mean, I – I – I’m happy for you. You’re moving on
不是 但是… – 这样很好
No, no, but – Which is great
不是你想的那样 – 是我之前说
It’s not what you think – I guess I was the one that said
我们应该有新恋情 所以我很高兴你在恋爱
we should be dating other people, so, you know, I’m glad that you’re dating
不是 但你听我说
No, no, but listen
你爱她吗 算了 别说了
Do you love her? No, forget it
听着 嘿 听着
Look, hey, listen
你要去奥斯卡颁奖典礼吗
Are you going to the Oscars?
你知道吗 我不需要知道 没关系
You know what? I don’t need to know. It’s good
好 – 告诉马可快点 好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!